007

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

A few weeks passed since school started, man was it hectic. Luhan and I hardly spent time together, unless it was time for bed.

He'd either be working on some essay, and I'll be free. Or I'll be the one busy with homework, and he'll be the one free. It was just one hot mess between two awesome people. It's been so busy that we hardly went to Simple Dance Studio.

I went to visit the maknaes and D.O after school since I had some free time, and everyone else was just busy. Luhan was doing a research paper on some guy. I guess he was important. 

I waited outside the gate for them. I smiled at the school,"Good old days."

The bell rang and students walked out. I looked around and decided to sneak in and look for them. 

Students were whispering amongst themsevles and looking at me. I smiled at them and went to go visit my favorite teacher. 

"HI MR. KIM~!" 

Mr. Kim jumped up a bit and looked toward me,"Miss Song?!" He smiled and motioned for me to come in. "How are you doing Miss Song?"

"I am doing awesome. How's your new class? Anyone cool as me?" I wiggled my eye brows at him.

Mr. Kim smiled warmly,"No one as...complicated as you. But there is one girl...but she's quite the opposite of you." 

"Really?" I looked around the classroom. I saw the seats where Luhan and I sat and smiled.

"She's very bright too! One day when you visit again, I'll show you." Mr. Kim laughed.

"Okie dokie!" I saluted,"I'll go see where my boys are at. BYE MR. KIM!" I waved at him and left the class. 

Walking around the familiar halls, I peeked in each room to find them, but I couldn't. "Aish, where are those punks." I placed my hands on my hips and blew on my bangs,"Did they leave?"

"NOONA?!" I turned around and smiled,"Hello you lil punks! You know I've been searching for you guys!" 

Tao tackled me with a strong hug,"Noona! I missed you soooo much!" I giggled and ruffled his black hair,"Awe, me too you kung fu panda!" 

"What are you doing here?" Sehun eyed me weirdly, stunned obviously. I smiled,"I can't visit you three? Why? Didn't you miss me?!" 

"Of course we did!" D.O smiled and hugged me after Tao was done. I clapped my hands,"Great! Let's eat out! My treat. What do you say?"

Tao and D.O pouted,"Can't. Projects to complete." Sehun smirked,"That's why you shouldn't procrastinate." They both glared at Sehun,"Shut up!"

"Lucky bastard." Tao muttered. I shot him a look,"Tao! What would Kris do if he heard you say that!" Tao lowered his head,"Sorry." He mumbled,"But it's true." 

I sighed,"No matter how true it is, that's not a good excuse. But I'll let it slip since we're talking about Sehun."

"What the hell!" Sehun glowered at me. But Tao, D.O, and I just laughed. "Nice one noona!"
 

We were at a cafe down the street of SM high. "So you haven't spent time with Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked me. 

I pouted and rested my head on my hand,"No. College is bullpoop. We hardly see each other, even if we live in the same freaking house." 

"Life must be hard." Sehun sipped his drink. "I guess he's getting tired of you." I gasped,"No he isn't! It's just school that's it...oh and I made some new friends!"

"The Bto-something boys? Right? Hyung told me." Sehun smirked,"That's the reason why you became all drunk and stuff."

I blushed and smiled at Sehun,"So how's life as a senior?"

Sehun sighed,"Nothings changed. Go to school. Wear a uniform. Do lessons. Then go home and do homework." I giggled and ruffled his hair,"No girls?"

I saw the tint of red on his face,"No. All of them are annoying. Following us like idiots." I smiled,"No one special?"

"Not really..." Sehun muttered. 

A girl walked in the cafe,"Sorry Im late!" A soft voice shouted. "Aish! Choi Hana!" The manager yelled,"Late again!?"

"I had to stay after school! It won't happen again!" The girl bowed deeply, her short hair covering her face. I looked at her,"Oh, she has your uniform Sehun-"

I looked to him, but he was staring intently at the girl. I looked between them and smirked. Does our lil maknae have a crush? 

The girl named Hana caught us staring at her, and she looked first at Sehun, then at me. "Yah, you know her?" I whispered to Sehun.

Sehun turned his gaze from her,"No." He stood up and grabbed my arm,"Let's go somewhere else. It's so crowded here."

I pouted,"Awe!"

We passed by the girl, and for a second we had eye contact. I gave her a small smile before Sehun pulled me away,"Let's go noona!"

Once we were outside I started to laugh,"Oh Sehun, you like that girl!" Sehun turned around,"What?!"

I nodded at him and poked his chest,"You like that girl Hana! Don't you?!" Sehun shook his head violently,"N-no I don't!" 

"You do! Boys are always in denial with the girl they like." I smiled at Sehun, he looked away with a frown,"I do not like that freak." 

It was my turn to frown,"Hey, Oh Sehun. You know I don't like that word." I pulled him to face him,"How is she a freak, she's gorgeous! I don't see how you have the right to call her names. Don't get all hypocritical on me." 

Sehun looked to the ground,"Sorry."

I sighed,"So, what do you want to do now? Let's watch a movie then? Ok? Then after we can eat out and talk about your secret love for Hana."

"Noona!" Sehun blushed, I laughed and pulled him along,"It's ok! It's just noona." 


updated for the first time in like two weeks. 

i can't use my phone as a hotspot anymore for the rest of january :(

hoped you like this y update? <3

love you guys~!

*sorry for mistakes!!*

lol everyone wants to see luhan drunk ahahahaha

image