038

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Minhyuk and I were at his place.

He was living alone in this big house. It wasn't anything fancy, but Minhyuk's family seemed well kept. I looked around the furnished house that smelled like vanilla, it was really soothing. There were two big comfy looking couches and a big flat screen tv. 

"Nice place." I smirked, and walked inside the cold, empty house. "Are your parents home? It smells great." 

Minhyuk laughed and shook his head,"Yeah thanks, but my parents are abroad. And I made cookies in the morning." Minhyuk montioned me to follow him upstairs. I did, stilling looking around his house. I hardly saw some pictures of his family. 

Minhyuk lead me to his room and I smiled,"You're not going to force yourself on me."

"Oh God no, ew, please." Minhyuk groaned and gave me a tired look. I laughed and entered his room.

It wasn't neat, but it wasn't messy too. It was just like an average boy's room. His bed was unmade and messy. Boxers, old shirts and pants laying near the laundry basket. Books and papers messily spread on his floor and desk. A strong sent of cinnamon filled my nostrils and I smiled. 

I sat on his bed and watched as he went into his drawers and picked out a shirt and threw it at me.

"Hold on, I know I have some basketball shorts here." Minhyuk muttered and puffed his cheeks. He stormed into his closet and didn't come back. It took him a while to return, but he came back empty handed. 

"Do you need help or something?" I chortled and crossed my legs, hugging his shirt.

"No!" Minhyuk slightly glared and looked around his room,"Shoot..." 

I smiled,"Minhyuk, anything is fine."

Minhyuk frowned and went back to his drawer and pulled out some sweats,"Fine. But I really wanted to keep your legs open and bare. Rawr." He winked and pointed to his bathroom,"Change there. Unless you need assistance, I'll be downstairs." 

I sarcastically snorted,"Thanks for the notice."

"Leave your wet clothes outside, I'll dry them." Minhyuk reminded me and left.

Turning the knob for the shower and waiting for the water to warm up a bit, I took off my clothes and quickly threw them outside.  

I entered the shower. I felt better once the warm water touched my skin, and I felt more relaxed. I ran my fingers through my tangled hair and used some of Minhyuk's shampoo, which I hope he didn't mind.

After getting cleaned up, I changed into the shirt and sweats, which weren't that long and baggy. It smelled just like Minhyuk. Cinnamon. I snickered and looked at myself.

"Wow. Im a dead bride."

I poked my panda eyes and groaned. I really did look horrible, but it didn't matter that much. But I was wondering what I looked like before the shower. I shuddered and wondered how a guy like Minhyuk, besides Luhan but not really now, could like a girl like me. 

I exited the bathroom and descended down the stairs to the kitchen. The warm smell of vanilla grew and there was a plate of cookies on the table with milk.

Minhyuk was chomping away on his cookie and shoved the last bit of it in his mouth, then grabbed another before noticing me.

"Hey. You look less tired. Good." 

He smiled and I glared at him. Minhyuk pointed to the seat in front of him and I sat down, and grabbed a cookie. I took my first bite and a soft, warm taste made my mouth water. 

"This is good." I moaned as I took another bite,"Foodgasm."

"Food-what?" Minhyuk smirked and took a big bite from his cookie. I shook my head and smiled,"Nothing. These are great. You made them right?"

"Yeah. I had nothing else to do, plus the boys were here not too long ago. Before we went on a search party for you." Minhyuk raised a brow and pointed his almost finished cookie at me. Then he gobbled that up.

Sighing, I took a bite of the delicious cookie,"Sorry. I should get back anyway. The rain stopped."

Minhyuk nodded,"Your clothes should be done in a bit."

I nodded.

It became silent between us. I kept stuffing my face with his cookies and gulped down some milk. I my lips and caught Minhyuk staring at me.

I blushed,"What?"

He shook his head and drank some of his milk too,"Nooothing."

"Are we going out or something?" I blurted carelessly. 

Minhyuk almost spit out his milk and started to cough. He cleared his throat and started to talk in a hoarse voice,"What?"

"Well, about that trying thing I said before..." I scratched my arm and eyed him,"I was wondering what was going to happen between us."

My mind was saying: "Yes, it's reasonable and makes sense in a situation like this. He hurt you. He didn't think about your feelings and acted on his own. Luhan hurt you badly. He's changed. Luhan might not love you! Do you want to continue hurting yourself! You've already tried your hardest to get Luhan to regain his memories! What's the point if he doesn't comply to them? You're wasting your time already."

My heart was saying: "No! You love Luhan, and you'll never love another man as much as him. He's your soulmate! You're destined partner! Your one and only! No one can replace him, and you know it! Deep down you know he loves you too! The real Luhan is still there and you need to get him back! Don't lie and hurt yourself by choosing someone you don't love! Stay true to your word! Stay true to the promise to Luhan that you vowed to bring him back!"

I was stuck and I had to make a decision soon. But which one?

"Are you sure? About us?" Minhyuk asked, reading my troubled expression,"I think you need to think it out more before we take it officially...You don't look sure."

The two of us were washing the dishes, well Minhyuk was. I was drying. 

"You're right...I was thinking to quickly, Im sorry. Thank you Minhyuk." I smiled and squeezed his arm,"You'd make a good boyfriend...but I don't know what to do. Im starting to feel like Im wasting time...but I made a promise to myself that I'd get Luhan's memories back." 

I was afraid. I didn't want to leave Luhan. And I didn't want to hurt Minhyuk, but I knew I'd just hurt the both of us in the end.

"I can't use you." I whispered,"I don't want to hurt you." 

Minhyuk smirked and shook his head,"You're too nice...thanks for thinking about me. I kind of knew that you'd never feel the same about me, but a guy can try right? You're a good girl Sumin, and Luhan is so damn lucky to have you. Im sorry too, I put words into your head."

I pouted and hugged his waist,"You're too good to be true." I joked and looked up at him,"The girl who's going to spend the rest of her life with you is going to be a lucky girl too." 

Minhyuked stopped washing and wiped his hands on the hand towel.

"It would've been better if she was you." Minhyuk whispered and looked me in the eyes. 

 

"Here we are." Minhyuk breathed and we both looked up at the apartment. He hugged me with one arm and smiled,"Ready?"

He was going to the stairs when I pulled his arm,"Wait!"

Minhyuk spun and around and chuckled,"What's wrong?"

I kissed his cheek and hugged him,"Im sorry." I whispered and squeezed him tight,"Im so sorry." 

Minhyuk deeply sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. His breath tickled my neck,"Im okay. Im a y beast remember? I can find a new girl in no time." He joked and pinched my cheeks,"Don't get jealous, ok?"

I pouted and he just laughed,"Don't make that face, or I'll take advantage of you right now." Minhyuk tilted his head and held up a finger,"Can I have one gift?"

"...Ok." I nodded. 

"Close your eyes, this is kind of embarassing." Minhyuk scratched his head and waited for me to close my eyes. I did as told. 

I was waiting for something to happen. Then I felt it. A small kiss...on my forehead. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes, meeting Minhyuk's kind ones. 

It was like a goodbye. 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the apartment and knocked on the door.

It opened quickly, then a body tackled mine. 

I don't know why, but tears just came out.

I buried my face into warm chest. 

"Im home Luhan."

Yeah, I'll still love him no matter what.


 

so my bother asked me about AFF and was freaking shocked at how many people comment and read my stories.

He was like:

"What's your stories about?" *Checks site*

tumblr_lvkyrqVBFS1r0aag2.gif

"People actually read your stories?!"

tumblr_mcvhftQZzU1rrtthmo1_400.gif

And I was like:

", uh, yeah!"

image

no lemme say dis in english:

tumblr_inline_mkl8nv5j4r1qz4rgp.gif

1020205qJEtoDeY_zps37bfa1ae.gif

Yeah. Im awesome. He was amazed at all my subscribers. CHYEAAH!

tumblr_mdyevnyO6K1rkm3nqo1_400.gif

for some reason, i felt like i trolled people again...

tumblr_mbbutmSyMH1ryf3yno1_250.gif

tumblr_mapkzyWcNB1ryf3yno1_500.gif