022

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"LUHAN!" I yelled from the bathroom.

Heavy footsteps were running and Luhan was at the door,"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"GET ME MY EMERGENCY PAD BAG!" I whined in a cry. I was desperate. I ran out in the bathroom. Time to restock.

It was silent on the other side of the door. He was thinking. As a man, he was thinking.

"Can't you get them yourself?" He dumbly asked me.

Now I was silent.

"Sure~! Why don't I just drip a sea of blood around our floor to get myself a stinking pad my boyfriend can't get me! JUST GET ME A PAD! It's not like there's anyone else here."

"HEY~!" Male voices sang along the door.

My eyes widened, and I kicked my legs as I sat on the toilet. SHOOOOT! I sighed and looked at our door.

"Luhan..." I whimpered in my best puppy voice.

I heard the guys snicker and I could sense Luhan was blushing madly. "Fine."

I smiled,"I love you~!"

Luhan soon slipped me a pad through the door. The boys were laughing like crazy and I felt bad for Luhan, but the pads were necessary, or lots of blood will be spilled...or leaked.

 

Once I was done, I happily left the bloody bathroom, haha get it?

Anyway, the guys were all around Luhan, besides Sehun, since they were definitely on awkward terms since that K-I-S-S thing. Luhan looked irritated as hell as they pestered and , and then he looked up at me.

"Hi..."I sheepishly waved at him and the guys. 

"Well, hello there." Chen smiled at me with a fiesty glint in his eyes. 

Kris smiled,"Where are you going? To the market to buy pads?"

"Maybe, Luhan should buy them for you." Suho joked and high fived Kris. Luhan groaned at their funny immature jokes.

I smiled and sat on Luhan's lap, then I wrapped my arms around his neck,"Well, if he buys you pads, then you know it's real. right Luhan?"

Luhan didn't answer and he turned red. He had that confused look where he didn't know what to answer. 

I stood up,"Fine, be that way. I am buying pads though? Problem? Cause I don't see you guys bleeding rivers of blood down your crotch, or feeling constant stabbing in your abdominal area OR when those days are just horrible and your hurts like hell, where you just want to rip out your and die a bloody mess."

That shut them up quickly, they turned a bit pale, their eyes wide open, D.O two times bigger. 

"Do you want me to teach you about the tampon? The closest thing to losing your ity to paper?" I asked, my hip pushed out and rested my hand ontop of it.

They immediately shook their heads,"NO!"

I smirked,"Thought so. Boys don't know squat. Just wait till Im preggo in my eggo! Right Luhan?" I threw him a wink and waved,"Later. Don't kill each other while Im gone. Bye~!"

 

I walked out the apartment and was greeted by the sun, which was shining like SHINee. I whistled to their new song Dream Girl and started to sway my hips to it.

The market was down the block. I stepped inside the store and was greeted by a worker. I smiled and bowed to him and went to search for the stuff, I needed. 

After finding and obtaining my treasured pads, I headed toward the cashier and got in line to check out my item. I saw that they were selling melona bars, and I grabbed one. Cravings, gotta have them.

I placed my items on the belt and the cashier boy looked at my pads for a good ten second. He awkwardly cleared his throat and scanned it.

I smirked and felt like teasing him,"This keeps the blood in control. Did you know, if you buy your girlfriend pads, that means it's definitely real."

The cashier guy froze in place,"...I didn't know..."

"That's why Im here." I sighed dramatically,"My boyfriend didn't want to buy them for me." I pretended to cry and the cashier guy looked so distraught. It was like Luhan's reaction. 

"Omo...please don't cry!" He begged with his hands up in the air.

 

I walked out the market with my free melona bar, swinging my plastic bag carrying the sacred pads. I snickered and felt the triumph of my victory, the amazing power of the woman on her period.

Casually walking with my free hand in my pocket, I decided to walk around a bit. I heard exercise was good for you, also bananas. I don't know, that's what Himchan told me, but what did he NOT know right?

I was too busy enjoying my melona bar and picture book scenes that I didn't notice a black limo pull up beside me, and soon I was pulled inside like a rag doll.

"What the flying flippers is freaking wrong with you?! This is kidnapping!" I yelled angrily and kicked my legs around. I threw my melona bar at the first person I saw, a girl with light brown hair. She shrieked and whined about her hair.

"Well, you haven't changed at all." A voice I could recognize a mile away spoke. 

My eyes glared at the fat bastard in front of me,"Fat bastard in the ugly techno-colored tracksuit. How's your face? Want me to give you Christmas present number two?"

Psy laughed heartedly,"Oh, your humor is amazing. Still pretty Song Sumin. I mean no harm today. Just wanted to give you an invitation to my party. Please, Simple Dance Studio is welcomed as my guests."

He held out a multi-colored envelope with rainbows on them. I raised a brow at the disgusting thing and picked it up with my index finger and thumb,"Great. It's ugly, you shouldn't have."

Psy frowned,"What's wrong with it?"

"Um, the fact that it's freaking horrifying? Who the heck picked this out, a five year old blind toddler?" I sneered and flapped the piece of ugly around.

Psy grunted something under his voice and sighed. With a flick of his wrist, I was out the limo in no time. I ducked down at the window and winked at the hoochie mama,"Bye fake hair hoochie mama~! Nice seeing your hair- I mean, you again~! Say hi to the alien kids of yours for me."

Hyuna glared at me, but held her tongue. I smiled and took out a pad from my bag and threw it at her face,"Merry late Christmas Hoochie mama bear~!"

I heard her yell in the car as I walked away with a smug smile on my face. Haha. Now, what the hell do I do with this invitation!?

--------------------

I love you guys. You know that right?

Thanks for cheering me up^^

I really couldn't sleep last night because of that.

So, here's the chapter I promised. Nothing heated that much.

Just Sumin on her period (and guess why i wanted to add this...lol yes.)

me currently: (don't mess with me.)

tumblr_m9834tzXFG1r1gulro5_250.gif

, a bunch of blood talk

tumblr_mbu604COin1qh9p28o3_500.gif

, free melona bars

tumblr_m2i20utUWT1r1kwb0o1_500.jpg

, pad throwing

pads.png

tumblr_m6hvmeqx5z1r6lelio2_500.gif

, and...

FAT BASTARD IN THE TECHNO-COLORED TRACKSUIT AND HOOCHIE MAMA BEAR?!  

PSY AND HYUNA?!

PSY+ft+HYUNA+tumblr_m73w8sHvtZ1qehoyoo1_

Just what fat, hot mess will happen?!