030

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Third POV

 

The ambulance arrived outside the emergency room with a halt. The paramedics opened the back door to get the unconscious victims of the car crash out in their stretchers. The couple lay there, almost lifelessly, holding hands. They were soon seperated as nurses and doctors rushed to tend to them, pulling them inside the ER.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were pacing at the house, nervous. Eunhyuk woke Donghae right away once the call ended with Eunhyuk. They were both restless and impatient.

Eunhyuk hugged Donghae,"Don't worry, Im sure they're fine. They're strong Donghae." 

Soon their phone rang and Eunhyuk's face paled once he answered. Donghae knew already, just by his lover's expression and started to sob uncontrollably,"Omo, the kids." 

"They're at the Seoul National Hospital." Eunhyuk gripped the phone and grabbed the keys,"Let's go."

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae arrived at the ER as soon as they could, even through the horrible weather. The doctors were currently doing surgery on Sumin and Luhan. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae were seated outside on the chairs, gripping each other's arms and eyeing the surgical room every so often. Eyes red and sore from crying, messy hair, and worried lines on each of their faces. Eunhyuk called and informed everyone close to the couple.

The ER's doors slammed open everytime the different groups of boys rushed in. All were shocked and speechless. Eunhyuk was the only stable one to explain the current situtaion. 

"We've been waiting for over six hours." Eunhyuk tried to explain, even though all he wanted to do was cry his eyes out since his baby was suffering. 

"What happened? They were fine a few hours ago." Suho asked him, he didn't know what to do, so many things were going through each of the boy's minds. 

A few tears escaped his eyes when he remembered Sumin's screams from the other side of the line and his hands shook as he wiped them.

"It was late when I got the call from Sumin. She her voice was so shaky. She told me t-their brakes wouldn't work. I-I don't know why, even their emergency brakes didn't work. Her voice...I heard everything. Her screams, the crash, Luhan calling for her. I can still remember it...My baby...Oh my..."

Eunhyuk couldn't hold it in anymore and he cried in his hands,"My baby girl and Luhan...what do we do?" 

Zelo started to cry and he hugged Eunhyuk,"Eunhyuk appa..."

The boys lowered their heads. No one could say anything. What could they say?

"I can't believe it." Youngjae whispered. 

Chanyeol  was silent, he'd usually try to cheer everyone up, but he was too scared to speak. Everyone was.

"Im sure she'll be fine. It's Sumin noona and Luhan hyung. Nothing could beat them, they'll be fine." Sehun assured with a confident smile. If no one was going to say anything positive, he would. Even though he was one of the boys who was deeply scared for Sumin, since his first love was in that state along with his brother.

"Sehun's right. We have to be there for them." Baekhyun nodded and looked at all his friends,"Don't be so grim. If Sumin was here, she'd probably be the one smiling and saying fighting chants or something crazy." 

That caused of few boys to laugh.

"Luhan would probably be doing the same thing." Xiumin chuckled.

Tao nodded,"Yeah, I remember when I was sad I lost my Gucci wallet, noona bought tubs of ice cream for me and did this weird face." He laughed and shook his head, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Luhan cheered me up by doing this Bruce Lee imitation when I forgot where I placed my phone." Lay did a little laugh,"That idiot." 

"Sumin made me pancakes. I didn't eat it. But it was the thought that counted." Daehyun smirked.

Himchan sighed,"She cooked me ramen. Don't worry, it was edible. And she fed me since my hand was injured."

"Luhan helped me ask a girl out....or try at least." Zelo blushed and shook his head,"We just embarassed each other." 

"Sumin did a puppet show for me." Yongguk suddenly blurted out. 

Everyone looked at him.

The B.A.P leader blushed,"What? I was really down cause my parents kicked me out that one time. She was there at the hideout with sock puppets."

The boys started to remember things Sumin and Luhan did for them when they were at their darkest times. Eunhyuk and Donghae appa smiled whenever someone brought up a new story. And all the boys had many stories to share with one another. Soon everyone was laughing and joking around with one another. The mood had risen with full of hope and confidence that Luhan and Sumin would be just fine.

 

 

Btob arrived last, along with Jihye. 

"What happened?!" Minhyuk asked, the worry in his voice noticeable. 

Kris rubbed the bridge of his nose and sighed,"Sumin and Luhan were in a car accident. They're still in surgery. It's been over seven hours." 

"A car accident?" Jihye whispered, mortified. Are they okay? She thought nervously.

"How?" Minhyuk felt his heart drop and a felt light headed. 

Chen shook his head,"Their brakes were cut...that's what Im thinking." The boys nodded with his idea.

"Their brakes were cut?" Minhyuk repeated to himself.

"I mean their car was working perfectly before. Then their brakes just stop working? It's a little suspicious." Chen had a deep frown as he laid out his theories,"It was someone who cut it."

"Anyway, that's not the important thing right now. We have to think about Sumin and Luhan." Kai spoke. He was hardly talking the whole time. It was the first time he spoke a word ever since the time they arrived. 

Btob had downcasted eyes and Jihye felt like crying. Sehun eyed her. What the hell is this doing here? I thought she didn't like Sumin...oh, right, Luhan hyung.

Sehun rolled his eyes at her sudden behavior of saddness. Tao and D.O noticed and asked him what was up. He just shook his head,"Just some people annoy me." He stressed the 'annoy' part while eyeing Jihye. She caught on and her face reddened.

Minhyuk was sitting by himself against the wall. He closed his eyes and prayed nothing would be serious. Pictures of Sumin's face was floating in his mind. ...Please God, don't let anything wrong happen to them both...especially her. 

"Hey." 

Minhyuk looked up and saw Kai looking down at him. Kai sat beside him. Minhyuk was the closest to Kai out of all the other guys who weren't in Btob. 

"You scared?" Kai asked.

Minhyuk scoffed and lowered his head against his knees.

"Scared less." He whispered to him. 

Kai looked at the boy and sighed,"I'd be too if I was you. But, that doesn't mean Im not scared for them, or her." 

Minhyuk raised his head and looked at his friend,"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." Kai let out a small chuckle,"Sumin's really something huh?"

"Again, what are you talking about?" Minhyuk frowned at Kai. 

Kai just smiled at the ceiling,"Sumin. You like her. Right?"

That caught Minhyuk off guard. How'd he know? Minhyuk looked away and stayed silent. It was wrong of him to feel that way about her. She was happily taken at the moment, well not really at the moment. Minhyuk thought of it has a forbidden sin and tried really hard to ignore his feelings and try to forget.

Kai looked at the silent Minhyuk beside him, and punched his shoulder,"Don't worry, you're secret safe with me, if that makes you feel better...I know how you feel."

Now Minhyuk met eyes with Kai,"Really?"

Kai nodded,"It was junior year. I mean, Im sure most of these guys here had a little thing going on for Sumin." Kai smirked,"She's like...a disease. A good one. Like the chicken pox or something. At least one time in each of their lifes, they had feelings for Sumin."

Minhyuk looked at all the boys in the hallway. All their worried faces and impatient expressions. He then looked at Kai,"So, most of these guys had a thing for her?"

Kai nodded once again with a little smirk,"That is exactly what Im saying. It's quite impossible to not have feelings for that girl. She's just so...great. She's left a big impact on us." 

Minhyuk thought of Sumin again. Trying to think of how Sumin was a big impact on him. He instantly thought of the day they first met and that one day she punched him like there was no more, whispering the words 'Yolo'.

Minhyuk laughed. 

"I bet it was when you got Yolo'd." Kai smirked. 

Minhyuk blushed,"Shut up. You don't know how she literally left a big impact on me that day."

Kai and Minhyuk eyed each other before bursting into a laughing fit.

 

The double doors opened and the two surgeons walked out, taking off their mask with rolled up sleeves. A few stains of blood on their blue scrubs. Donghae felt his insides twists.

"Um, guardians of Song Sumin and Lu Han?" The first surgeon asked.

Eunhyuk and Dongahe rushed toward them,"We're the parents!" 

"B-both of you? Alright, we stopped the internal bleeding on both of them. Song Sumin has a no broken bones, which is a mircale, some severe bruises and cuts, but she's going to be ok." The first surgeon reported. 

"How about Luhan?" Eunhyuk asked the surgeons.

The second surgeons had a more serious face,"Lu Han had some more serious injuries since it seems, as a paramedic reported, that he had protected Sumin during the crash." 

Donghae covered his face,"Oh my God." Everyone gulped, holding their breaths when the surgeon started to talk again.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." He saw everyone's reaction and reassured them about Luhan's condition,"However, he has several broken ribs, he had to get stitches on his head from a very deep crack on his skull, and he has more cuts and bruises than Sumin." 

"They actually both had head injuries, but things will be alright for them." The first surgeon smiled,"We have moved them into seperate rooms upstairs. You may visit them, but they're still unconscious. Two patients maxium in the room please." 

Eunhyuk, Donghae, and everyone thanked the two surgeons and raced upstairs toward the two patients. Eunhyuk went to visit Sumin first and Donghae went to Luhan. The boys thought it was best for the dads to go visit them first.

 

 

Eunhyuk went inside and felt his heart sink at the sight of Sumin. A white bandage was wrapped around her head, there were some purple bruises on her face with some cuts, and her skin was a bit pale from the loss of blood.

He slowly walked to her side and kissed her head,"Sumin, my poor girl. Appa's sorry he couldn't help you when you needed me..." Eunhyuk choked and cried, holding her cold hand.

 

Donghae gasped at all the machines attached to Luhan. He slowly walked toward Luhan and sat beside him. Donghae started crying once again. Seeing Luhan all bandage up, just made hurt all over. Luhan was practically his son. 

He remembered Luhan's face when he told him that; the happiness plastered on his face. And just like how Luhan was his son, he felt the same pain a father would feel for any child. It made Donghae even more scared to see Sumin's condition. 

 

 

Two days passed. Sumin was the first one to wake up. 

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around her surrounding. The sun was streaming though the window, making her room appear brighter. A bunch of flowers, balloons, and stuffed animals greeted her all over the room. A smile formed on her lips. How cute~!

She noticed a sleeping body next to her,"Donghae appa?" She mumbled and poked his head,"Yah, Donghae appa~! Wake up!" Sumin sang as she kept poking the older man.

Donghae mumbled something and finally awoke,"What's wrong-SUMIN! You're awake!"

Sumin giggled,"Why wouldn't I be awake?"

Donghae started to squeal and he hugged her,"Omo, this is great~! My baby is fine! Thank you God!" Sumin winced when he hugged her,"Appa, it hurts." She pouted and whined a bit.

"Now we just need to wait for Luhan!" Donghae appa cheered to himself. He looked at Sumin with a smile,"Don't worry, he's alright."

Sumin frowned,"Luhan..."

 

Luhan's eyes slowly opened and he gazed around. Everything was a blur and he held his head. He looked around and squinted. Where am I?

He looked down and saw a sleeping body next to him. What?

"OMO!" 

Luhan's eyes went straight to the door. A girl was standing there with wide eyes and she pointed at him,"LUHAN! YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Eunhyuk woke up right away,"WHERE IS MY TACOS?!"

Luhan jumped on his bed and gaped at Eunhyuk. They stared at each other, then Eunhyuk engulfed him in a hug,"YOU'RE AWAKE! LUHAN YOU'RE AWAKE!" 

Luhan winced from the hug. Ouch!

Jihye ran out the room to get Donghae. 

 

"HE'S AWAKE?!" Donghae burst through the door and felt tears form,"Omo! Luhan! You're awake too! Guess what! Sumin is awake also!"

"SUMIN'S AWAKE?!" Eunhyuk burst with happiness and ran out the door to Sumin's room. 

 

"SUMIN BABY!" Eunhyuk ran inside her room. There she was. Sitting on the bed, with a confused expression.

"Eunhyuk appa?!" She smiled.

"Omo, you're fine." He rushed to his daughter and gave her a light hug,"You scared us all." 

"I did?" She giggled.

She then remembered something.

"Appa..."

 

"Luhan!" Donghae gave Luhan a hug, but not too tight.

He smiled at Luhan,"Im so happy right now!"

Luhan furrowed his brows and he held his head. Shoot, my head hurts a lot. What the hell happened to me...?

Donghae was laughing to himself,"Sumin's going to cry when she finds out you're safe~!"

Luhan looked at him. The grabbed something that was on his night stand next to him.

Donghae didn't noticed Luhan write something.

He tugged on Donghae's shirt.

 

 

Donghae looked at the paper Luhan was holding up at him. Donghae's face paled. 

Who are you? And who is Sumin?

Donghae appa stared at Luhan, tears forming once again, but this time it wasn't from happiness. "What?"

 

 

"Appa...Who's Luhan?" Sumin blinked up at him.

Eunhyuk's smile vanished from his face,"W-what?"

Sumin impatiently looked at her father with a weird expression,"I said, who is Luhan?"

 

 


...

Damn...did not see this coming either....

eotteoke?!

dont-lie-gif.64041

make sure to check out my new story that's coming up~!! ;)

love you guys <3