016

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"MY PUPILS~!" Kris smiled in his fashionable attire. He was wearing a nice blue dress shirt and black skinny jeans. Kris took off his glasses.

 I greeted him in my improved english and hugged him,"Ayo-waddup Krees?" Kris laughed and walked inside the apartment.

"What the hell was that?" Minhyuk gawked at us two.

Kai just stared,"I don't know what just happened..."

The three of us needed tutoring in english: Minhyuk, Kai, and I. And the only person who I knew would be a appropriate teacher was Kris.

So, us four were at my apartment, since we got kicked out yesterday at the library, something about being too loud and no yelling in weird languages. 

We all sat on the ground of the living room. Kris cleared his throat and we all looked to him.

"Good morning my pupils. I am your teacher Kris. We will start with the introductions. Sumin, you know how to start us off." Kris smiled and nodded toward me. 

I saluted and stood up,"YES! AYO-WADDUP KREES. ITZ BEEN A WHILE. HOW YOU DOIN? I am Song Sumin. Thank you." I bowed and sat back down.

Minhyuk and Kai just stared at me like I was crazy. I scrunched up my nose, offended by their weird expressions. 

"That was an excellent introduction Sumin pupil. Now you're next." Kris pointed at Minhyuk with a ruler, which just came out of nowhere. 

Minhyuk sighed and stood up,"Hi, Im-"

"NO." Kris yelled.

I yelled,"REJECTED you ugly beast."

Minhyuk shot me a look and eyed Kris,"What do you want me to do? And it better not be anything ual! Im straight man." 

Kris just stared at him with his usual b-i-t-c-h face,"You have to introduce yourself."

"But I am-"

"REJECTED you ugly beast." I cut him off and shook my head,"You have to do the 'AYO-WASSUP' thing. It's tradition for the AYO-WASSUP lessons!"

"I do not have to do that!" Minhyuk growled,"I am Minhyuk-"

"He's like Sehun." I muttered to Kris. He laughed and nodded,"I know right? What's so hard about saying simple English-"

"FINE!" Minhyuk huffed and pinched the bridge of his nose,"Ok, AYO-WASSUP. Im Minhyuk. Happy?" 

Kris and I clapped our hands,"Great!" We looked at Kai next, waiting for him to speak. 

Kai pointed to himself,"Me too? But you know me already!" 

"Samething she said." Kris motioned toward me.

I nodded,"And I still had to do it." 

Kai scoffed,"Is this how you guys did it back in high school?" 

We both nodded and smiled,"Yup! It's fun."

Kai shook his head and took a deep breath,"A-AYO-WASSUUP! Im Kai." 

I squealed and hugged both of their arms,"Welcome to the AYO-WASSUP lessons~! You're officially an AYO-WASSUP pupil!" 

Kai and Minhyuk looked at each other with dread expressions on their faces,"Greeeat."

 

Kris left early since he had a 'date' to go to. So it was just the three of us left.

"That was the stupidest lesson ever." Minhyuk laid his head on top of his book,"I didn't learn anything except the words 'Roll like a buffalo.', 'Yo, we're runnin out of time man!', or 'Im good!'. I mean what the hell is that?!" 

"Two moons..." Kai muttered and rubbed his head,"This is not helping."

I brought them some fruit and drinks,"Don't worry, you'll get used to me, trust me boys." 

"I think I don't want to get used to it." Minhyuk whined and ate some grape.

Kai nodded and chomped on some apples,"This is college, not high school anymore Sumin." 

"It's fine. Kris just want's us to have fun. But he can be serious too!" I defended him and sat next to Kai. 

"And when was he serious?" Kai asked.

I stayed silent for a little,"Um, well, maybe since we're in college, he'll be more serious!" I smiled at them.

They both rolled their eyes at me and continued to eat.

Minhyuk scoffed,"Im going to fail."

"Then we'll fail together?" I tried to lighten their mood with a joke. But my awesome joke failed, and in the end they just threw grapes at me.

"DON'T WASTE THE GRAPES!" I screamed while trying to cover myself with my arms.

"What are you doing?" We all stopped and looked at the wide eyed Luhan at the door. Sehun was behind him with a dumb expression on his face, the little idiot was smirking at me. 

"They started it!" I pointed at Minhyuk and Kai.

They both gawked at me,"Freaking tattle tale!"

I stuck my tongue out,"So what!"

"Sumin! You know I cleaned the apartment already!" Luhan scolded with his hands on his hips.

I frowned,"Yah, I cleaned the floors, You just dusted the windows cause you're back started to hurt!"

Luhan turned red and scratched his temple,"That's right huh?"

"Yeah, I think so." I sarcastically replied, but held out the tray of food,"Eat some fruit. And Luhan, we're not allowed to bring stray animals in here!" I joked.

Sehun scowled at me,"What'd you say you mutant rat?!"

"Mutant rat? AHAHA!" Minhyuk started tearing up from laughter.

Kai and Luhan gulped.

Kai covered Minhyuk's mouth,"You fool! Do you want to die early? You wanna get punched my Sumin again?! Then shut up!" 

Luhan immediately pulled me away,"Let's go inside the room now!" He shoved me in the room.

"LET ME GET HIM!" I growled and launched for the door. But Luhan's y body blocked me,"Sumin, no killing minors!"

"He's not a minor, he's a monster!" I stomped my foot,"Im going to kill him!"

"Sumin! Remember what Yongguk hyung said! NO KILLING MINORS! You promised him! Are you going to break your promise with him? Just ignore Sehun, you know he's like that. Plus you started it by calling him a stray animal." Luhan pinched both of my cheeks and swayed my head from side to side.

I pouted, Luhan still squishing my cheeks together,"But Sehun's always been mean to me."

"I know, I'll scold him too for making fun of my wifey." Luhan smiled and kissed my nose,"Are you calm?"

I sighed and gave up,"Yes."

There was a knock on the door,"I-Is it safe?" That' is Kai's voice...

"Yeah, we're coming out! Just protect Sehun, just in case." Luhan warned and eyed me.

I opened the door. Kai let out a little yelp and ran back to the living room. I rolled my eyes,"It's fine. I won't kill the brat yet."

"Yet." Sehun squinted his eyes at me and held onto a pillow. He was sitting on the end of the couch.

Minhyuk was staring at me,"You're not safe."

"You should've figured that out the day she punched you." Kai sneered. I glared at both of them and sat down on the couch. Sehun quickly moved away from me.

"You know, I haven't killed anyone yet!" I spat at him.

Sehun's eyes were narrowed again,"Yet..." 

I sighed and motioned for Luhan to sit next to me,"Luhan, sit with me. No one has the balls to sit next to me!" 

Minhyuk, Kai, and Sehun gaped at me with open mouths. Luhan laughed and came to my side. I instantly cuddled next to him,"Much better. See, Luhan is better than all you ugly beings."

"Aish, this girl, I am not ugly! I shouldn't even be associated with that horrible word!" Minhyuk snarled.

"Mutant rodents aren't supposed to talk." Sehun mumbled to himself. I ignored him, since I was in a good mood cause of Luhan.

"I hate happy couples!" Kai whined and buried his face on a couch pillow. 

Luhan and I looked at him,"Then get a damn girlfriend!"

"Maybe I will!" Kai screamed back with his arms crossed and turned his head away from us.

Luhan and I laughed and snuggled closer to each other, ignoring the other boys.

"I hate happy couples." Kai muttered.

-------------------

kai forever alone

tumblr_m68awyht7m1rvgleko1_400-gif.1999

lol kai, you have had a girlfriend, but you broke her heart mann, (referring to my other fic)

tumblr_mc2o0z82VB1rnls76o1_500.gif

tumblr_mav8j5bMq71rhw03ko1_500.gif

AYO-WASSUP LESSONS ARE BACK WITH NEW PUPILS!!

image

sorry, I couldn't update all day cause i had to finish a five page research paper on the assassination of JFK...(don't worry about it lol.)

anyway, liked my updates?

image

OF COURSE YOU DID! 

CAUSE YOU GUYS COMMENTED XD <3

image

lol some of you want a Nahun/SeHa/HaHun (WHATEVER couple name you want, if you have an idea for a couple name, comment below!!) story. 

lol but I already have a new fic idea, that I really planned out this time!!!!

image

and it's not with EXO....or B.A.P... hehe ;)

anywayz, idk if i should write it already...probably not...idk what do you think?

later alepokers~! (get it? alligators=allipokers)

_kpop_gif__zelo__s_kisses_by_mianhaeyo-d 

 

lol at the reaction toward jihye, all y'all are like:

image

image

image

image

image

 

K.BYE.

image

....

image

LOL I CAN NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS GIF OF LAY..AHAHAHA