015

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

The door to the studio opened and I gasped,"Y-YOU!"

tumblr_llw3jtc6XO1qe3c3e.gif

"Hey~! My ex-date!" Taemin waved and skipped toward me, then engulfed me in a tight hug. My legs started to go jello.

TAEMIN IS HERE. HUGGING ME. IN THE DANCE STUDIO. MY.BIAS.IS.HUGGING.ME.TAEMIN.IS.HUGGING.ME~!!! OH POOP TAEMIN IS HUGGING ME IN FRONT OF LUHAN!

I shoved Taemin far from me and cleared my throat. I felt Luhan standing behind me. "Taemin."

"Hi Luhan!" Taemin waved at him with a cheerful smile,"Im here to dance! I finally get a break, so I decided to come here. Aren't you glad to see me?"

"YEAH!" I squealed in delight.

Luhan glared at me. I gulped.

"NO!" I growled at Taemin.

Taemin was taken back,"Eh? I thought you'd be psyched." He blew up on his bangs and sighed,"Should I leave then?"

"NO, NEVERMIND!" I yelped and grabbed his arm,"Stay for a lesson!" 

I looked back at Luhan with my best puppy dog eyes. PLEASE LET HIM STAY. PLEASE LET HIM STAAY!

Luhan's face srunched up and he sighed,"Do what you want." 

Taemin and I cheered,"Yay~!" 

 

After the lesson, Eunhyuk appa was scaring Taemin.

"Lee Taemin is in my studio..." Eunhyuk appa stared at Taemin with slits. "You're the guy I keep buying in the stores that I spent over a hundred dollars over...you."

"Excuse me sir?" Taemin cutely titled his head, confused and scared. He stepped back a bit and I stepped between then,"Appa, be nice."

"How did you like the lesson?" Donghae appa smiled and handed Taemin a bottle of water. 

"It was better than I imagined! Very refreshing!" Taemin laughed and drank some of his water. Taemin smiled at the boys,"You all dance great. Luhan, you are a great dancer." 

Luhan scoffed,"Who said I wasn't."

I shot him a look, and smiled to Taemin,"Are you coming next time?"

"Sorry, I don't know when I'll be able to come again. My schedule is really packed since our comeback just happened." Taemin pouted. My eyes brightened,"I KNOW. I LOVED IT~!" 

Taemin laughed,"Im glad you liked it."

We started to talk more about his comeback and we talked about how things were going with SHINee. Time flew by and it was time to go home.

Taemin saw his managers car, he turned to me and smiled,"Let's exchange numbers! So I can tell you when I maybe stopping by."

We exchanged numbers and Taemin bowed to appas,"Thank you for having me today. I always wanted to dance with you." 

Eunhyuk appa nodded,"You're welcome to come by whenever you want. It's an honor to have an idol dance at my studio." 

Taemin smiled,"Yes. Bye you guys~! Bye Sumin, Luhan." He waved one more time then got into his van and drove away.

Luhan walked past me, and went into the car. I looked at appas and they shrugged. I followed after him and sat in the passenger's seat. Luhan started the car and drove off. 

 

The ride home was silent and it was killing me. Once we got home, Luhan just left the car and I followed after him again.

He was irritated and I already knew what he was mad about. Luhan went straight to the closet, grabbed his stuff and locked himself in the bathroom.

I heard the shower go on and I sighed,"What do I do?"

When Luhan was done with his shower, he went to his side of the bed and laid down, not saying a word to me. I pouted and went to take my turn in the shower. 

After finishing, the lights were turned off and Luhan was sleeping I guessed, since I could hear his steady breathing. 

I pouted as I climbed onto the bed and faced his back. I reached out toward him, but placed my hand back down. I stared at his back for a couple of seconds.

"Im sorry..." I whispered. I slowly hugged his waist and buried my face on his warm back. "...for being too nice to Taemin and talking to him when you don't like it. I didn't mean to hurt Luhan's feelings and make you uncomfortable...Im sorry Luhan. I love Luhan the best though..."

Luhan's warm back was comforting and made me drozy. I yawned and hugged him closer. I felt Luhan's body turn to face me, and I tried stay awake and keep my eyes open.

"Luhan?" I mumbled.

"Hmm." He covered us with the blankets and laid my head on his chest. Luhan wrapped his arms around me and started to hum his lullaby. 

"Im sorry." I hugged him tighter. 

"Shhh, it's fine. Just sleep." Luhan kissed my head and started to hum again. 

I looked up at him,"Do you forgive me." 

Luhan stared down to my eyes and smiled,"Yes, I forgive you. I just get worried you might like him better than me..."

I softly laughed,"Luhan is....ier..."

Then I soon dozed off into a peaceful slumber. 

 

"What did I say last night? I forgot?" I asked Luhan the next morning at breakfast. 

But all he did was laugh and shake his head, then he pecked my lips,"You said ." 

"BWOH? I SAID WHAT?!" I gasped and covered my face. 

Luhan only started laughing harder and tried to eat his breakfast,"Man, I love you Sumin."