036

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"Hey Sumin~!" Minhyuk smiled hand put his arm around my shoulder,"My baby looks so beautiful today." 

I rolled my eyes,"Stop. I have a boyfriend."

Minhyuk wiggled his finger,"Nuh-uh, last time I checked, you were practically single. So, I can finally make my move." Minhyuk winked and still kept his arm around me.

"Why are you walking to my apartment with me." I sighed at him and pinched his ribs. Minhyuk pouted,"I just wanted some quality time with you. Since you forgot about me and stuff."

I shrugged his arm off,"Fine, whatever. So, how are the Btob boys?"

"Just great. They miss you like crazy. Ilhoon and Sungjae keep asking about you. But I missed you the most!" Minhyuk uttered with a sweet smile on his face. 

I giggled,"Im sure you did." 

We reached the apartment. Jihye was inside. Cooking.In.Our.Kitchen. 

"Looks like you got some competition?" Minhyuk whispered to me in my ear. I gave him a look to shut up and closed the door. Luhan was next to Jihye. 

I took a deep breath and walked to them with a big, big, big smile,"Hiiii you guuuuys~!" 

Jihye waved at me,"Hey, Sumin. I decided to cook for Luhan, since you can't." She was eyeing me while washing my piggy spatula. 

I held in my anger and grinned,"How.Very.Kind.Of.You.Jihye. But I can cook." 

"No, you can't. Everyone told me you can't. Luhan did too." Jihye puffed her cheeks and blinked at me. IM GOING TO KILL THIS . 

I laughed and laughed and laughed,"I sooo can cook! Donghae appa has been teaching me!" Jihye just pursed her lips and nodded,"Okay, Sumin. Well, hi there Minhyuk."

"Hey ~!" Minhyuk waved cheerfully. I stopped myself from smiling. 

Jihye frowned,"Nice use of language." 

"Nice use of hands. Keeping them to themselves for once." Minhyuk winked at her and sat down on the couch with his arms resting on the top. 

"Very funny." Jihye glared briefly, then smiled at Luhan,"It's almost done Lulu." 

I almost barfed to myself,"Lulu? Did you just call him Lulu? No one calls him Lulu, except for me." I scoffed at her. 

Luhan looked between us and walked away. Handing me a note. 

I have no idea who she is. She just came in.

Thank God you're home.

I smiled when I read his note and glanced at Jihye,"Are you going to be leaving soon?"

Jihye didn't answer me and turned off the stove,"Hmph. Good idea. I need a beauty sleep." 

"More like a hibernation." I muttered as she walked past me.

Jihye rolled her eyes, then waved at Luhan,"Bye Luhan~!" She ignored Minhyuk and walked to the door.

"Bye ~!" He waved and Jihye slammed the door. 

Minhyuk smiled at me,"That went swell~! Hi Luhan, remember me? Im Sumin's new boyfriend."  Luhan gaped at him and looked at me with an expecting look. 

I groaned at Minhyuk's words,"Stop it!" I shook Luhan's shoulder,"He's lying!" Luhan just blinked twice and nodded his head.

I tiredly sighed,"Im going to change. Don't say anything stupid!" I gave Minhyuk a warning glare and walked to the bedroom.

 

"So you guys didn't kill each other right?" I walked out in Luhan's jacket and some leggings. I sat in between them,"What do you guys want to do?"

Minhyuk had an uncomfortable smile on his face and shook his head,"No, we are civilized human beings." I scoffed,"I hope you're not mentioning yourself."

"Hey!" Minhyuk pouted and made a kissy face,"You know you love my beasty side." He leaned closer to Luhan,"She's really . She loves hitting people too. Just saying." 

"L-Lee Minhyuk!" I growled and started to poke his rib cage,"You idiot! You ugly beast! You never know when to shut up!" I grabbled his neck and started to choke him.

Minhyuk started flapping his hands in the air,"Im sorry!"

"Next time, no mercy!" I let him go and he took a big, deep breath. I smirked,"Weakling!"

"I swear if you had a , you'd be dead." Minhyuk spat and fixed his hair,"What kind of girl are you?!" 

I flipped my hair,"A beautiful one. Right Luhan?"

Luhan was reading book and ignoring the two of us. I poked his head to grab his attention. And it worked. 

What do you want?

"Am I pretty? Say yes." I whispered the last part. Minhyuk clicked his tongue,"Tch! That's not fair! Of course he'd say yes!" 

Luhan looked at the both of us, and he looked irritated.

No. You're ugly. Now stop bothering me.

Minhyuk and I gawked at him. I bore my eyes into his and Luhan just blanky stared at me like the rock he is. I deflated my shoulders and sat back against the couch and the tv. 

Who knew he'd be such a jerk? Was he ever like this before I met him? No wonder people didn't want to talk to him...No, that's mean to say. But with an attitude like that, it's kind of possible to assume. Luhan was sweet when he was mute. Did the crash hit his head that hard to jumble up his personality along with his memory? 

I decided to not talk to him. He called me ugly. Luhan never called me ugly. Even if he was joking, that was a bit harsh. The atmosphere became a bit weird. Minhyuk didn't know what to say. He was eyeing me most of the time. 

"Luhan." Minhyuk spoke. 

Luhan turned his attention to Minhyuk. He looked at Minhyuk with a impatient expression, his lips a little pursed. 

"I think you should apologize to Sumin." He said a bit sharply,"Sumin's beautiful."

Well, that was unexpected. Minhyuk seemed appropriate for the hero role at the moment. He gaze at Luhan was strong and he waited for Luhan to reply. I glanced at Luhan. Of course. Expressionless. I didn't really get it. How come at the hospital he was so nice and caring, now he's so cold and mean. Heartless even. 

Before Luhan could do anything, I stood up.

"Im going to get some air. Excuse me."

I knew it's wrong to 'run away' from a problem, but I really did need some air. It was too suffocating.

Minhyuk followed me outside and walked behind me, keeping his distance. 

"Go home Minhyuk." I called out to him, looking around the neighborhood. 

"No, I'd rather make sure you're ok." Minhyuk said, I could tell he was smirking.

I swung my arms against my sides and tried to calm myself from breaking down in the middle of the road. Suddenly a hand s itself through mine. I peered up at a smiling Minhyuk,"Hey beautiful."

I smiled and Minhyuk swung our laced hands up and down. I remembered how Luhan and I did this too. I grew nauseous and pulled my hand away. 

Silence.

"Sorry." 

I didn't know why I apologized. But I had an urge too, like I needed to say it to him. Minhyuk's face was sullen. I reached out to him, but pulled my hand back. 

"Did you ever think...maybe Luhan might not love you?" Minhyuk inquired with a small frown on his face. His eyes were dark and hidden behind his hair.

I was taken back by his question and didn't like where this was going. But I without hesitance I answered him back.

"No." 

Minhyuk walked closer to me, his face right in front of mine, his voice rising with anger,"Are you sure about that? How can you be positive? What would you do if he doesn't Sumin? What if he'll never love you the same way ever again?"

All the questions he was throwing at me were knocking down my strong wall, I was losing my confidence. But I stood tall, cause at least I knew my own feelings.

"I'll always love him. Even...if he doesn't feel the same way about me anymore." 

Minhyuk's face fell, anger was replaced with saddness.

I boldly ask him,"Why are you saying this?

"Nothing." Minhyuk shook his head,"It doesn't matter. He's right. You're like a disease." 

"Wait, no tell me! And who's right? I don't really like when people call me a disease and wave off the matter so lightly!" I snapped at him. 

Minhyuk stepped to the side and started to walk away.

I chased after him,"Wait! Minhyuk! That's not fair! You're interrogating me randomly. Then when I want some answers, you just have no reason?! What the hell man!" I shoved his shoulder. 

He turned to me quickly and gave me fixed stare,"It'll be useless! So you don't need to know. I don't want to waste my time anymore. I give up!" Minhyuk through his hands in the air. Then he grabbed my shoulders,"But I also don't want to see the girl I love suffer...So what amd I supposed to do Sumin?" Minhyuk whispered and searched my eyes for an answer. 

What's up with all these guys and their feelings?!

"M-Minhyuk...you c-can't love me!" I exclaimed and stepped back from him. 

He stepped forward,"But I do."

I stepped back.

"No."

Minhyuk took a bigger step and hugged me.

"Yes." He whispered. 

 

What do I do?

I shut the door behind me and leaned against the door. 

"Don't answer me now. I'll wait." Minhyuk whispered in my ear and left me alone.

"What should I do?" I repeated out loud and looked at the floor. I slid against the door and held my knees.

The floor creaked and I looked up. Luhan was already changed into his pjs and he was staring at me intently. 

"What is it Luhan?" I asked him softly. 

He held out a note to me. I grabbed it from his hand and read the note. Tears welled in my eyes. 

Im sorry. I didn't mean to say those words.

Im sorry if I hurt you. I just felt irritated for some reason. And I took it out on you.

My bad.

I laughed and looked up at him,"No. Im fine." Then Luhan started to write and handed me another note. 

Then why do you look like you're about to cry?

"It's cause Im tired. That's it." I lied and stood up. "I'll go to sleep now." 

I didn't see where I was stepping and over a pair of shoes,"Ooh-" 

It was like déjà vu all from day one, our first kiss, expect this time Luhan was on top of me, and our lips were linked.

Just like a first kiss, my heart exploded, tiny fireworks blasted all around. My cheeks felt on rosy. Luhan's lips were still soft and warm. Luhan was staring at me with his soft, brown eyes. I felt like he could see right into the very pit of my soul. 

I was about to pull away, when he continued to kiss me. I stared into his eyes. He was looking at me like how he did before. I tried pushing him away, but he didn't budge and kept kissing me. I gave up, slowly closed my eyes, and kissed him back.

 I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Luhan cupped my face with both of his hands softly. He deepened the kiss.

There wasn't a space left between us.

 

 


 

oooh shhhnnaaaaaaaap.

tumblr_mj8owl5Bkv1s6hzaco1_500.gif

somethings hot and steamy woot woot.

tumblr_m9td4us5dT1rw7if5.gif

and it's not daehyun's food. 

tumblr_mi3c8zGG1z1qe5l1uo1_500.gif

tumblr_mi3c8zGG1z1qe5l1uo2_500.gif

rawr.

tumblr_m4a8r43i501r9m49wo1_r2_500.gif

Cameo bb yongguk with his wise words:

tumblr_m8qcmlPNcw1r2anpf.gif

bye.

tumblr_midqp80v9T1rk69tdo1_500.jpg

btw, happy 365 days with exo~!

funnyexo_zps94b1f7b0.png

and....

603996_308823419231648_153545194_n.jpg

tumblr_m2nxtnA8dx1r9i071o1_500.gif