013

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

So, Luhan and I were on awkward terms since I just walked out the apartment that day I left to see Btob. Luhan was ignoring me, and I was doing the same thing. It was really frustrating though. 

"When will you guys talk again?" Chen sighed as he sat across me in the campus cafe. Lay sat beside me, listening while drinking his coffee.

I sighed and rubbed my face,"I don't know. It's complicated Chen." 

"How is it complicated? Just talk." Lay pointed out. 

"No! I can't do that." I frowned. 

The two of them looked at me, and Chen raised an eyebrow,"And why is that?"

"Cause, I'll be annoying or the clingly type of girl. Plus, I have a feeling Luhan would get mad at me for dissing his new buddy." I grumbled and stole some of Chen's cookie. "He'll probably use Btob against me too."

"You have been hanging out with them for a while though." Lay rested his head on his hand and pursed his lips,"Maybe Luhan feels insecure."

"It's cause I have no one else to hang out with! Everyone is so busy with school. Minhyuk is the only free one because we have the same classes!" I wiped my hands on a napkin and wiped my lips,"And Jihye always steals Luhan away from me. It's always,'Oh I have to go meet up with Jihye!' or 'Sorry, Jihye wanted to hang out.'"

Lay and Chen looked at each other, then at me.

Lay smiled at me,"Luhan's little meet ups with her is only for school though. Isn't it?" 

Chen nodded his head,"Yeah, so you don't have anything to worry about Sumin."

"Not true, they're like best friends..." I pouted,"Why doesn't he just date Jihye." I glared down at my lap. I looked at my wrist, and grazed my fingers on the bracelets Luhan gave me. My expression softened as I looked at my precious gifts. 

"Don't say that Sumin." Lay softly patted my head,"You don't mean that."

I kind of do... I thought.

"Sumin, listen to us. Just talk it out with Luhan. Everyone is telling you to talk to him, then talk to him. It's the only way this whole thing will be solved." Chen,"You don't want that Jihye girl to take over your position as 'girlfriend' right?"

I looked up at him and shook my head with a pout,"No! Luhan's MY hubby. I won't let that bit- I mean, girl take him away from me. I love Luhan, and I don't want to feel like this anymore." 

The two boys smiled at me,"Then you should do what?"

"Talk to him." I beamed at them and stood up,"I will!" 

I grabbed my stuff,"Thanks you guys."

"No problem!" They answered back. I nodded and bolted out the cafe with a growing smile. 

I'll talk to Luhan. Everyone's right, I can't hide my feelings, I'll only hurt myself. If I have a problem, I should talk to Luhan about it...cause that's the way a relationship is supposed to be. We're supposed to help each other with problems and be there for each other. It's the only way.

 

I waited outside Luhan's class. I was pacing back and forth, looking at the door. I took deep breaths once people started exiting the class. I nervously bit my lips as I waited for my boyfriend to exit.

Luhan came trailing out after some students. I started to smile and I raised my hand,"Lu-"

"Luhan~! Let's go eat now!" Jihye ran up to him and hugged his arm.

Luhan gave her a small smile,"Well, actually I planned to eat with- Sumin?"

I lowered my hand and my smile faltered. I looked between Luhan and Jihye. I met eyes with Luhan and instantly smiled again, remembering my purpose to meeting him,"Hi hubby..."

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked me.

"I came to see you silly Luhan." I giggled,"We hadn't had lunch together in a while. I was waiting outside for you." 

Luhan just stared at me with no emotion at all. I ignored the pain in my chest when I noticed it, and just kept smiling,"Let's eat together?"

After a few seconds of silence, Jihye spoke up,"We made plans to eat lunch today though, Luhan and I." 

I immediately frowned at her,"Sorry, but I need to eat with Luhan today, maybe next time." 

"You can't just cancel our plans on your own!" Jihye scowled at me.

I glared at her,"I can do whatever the hell I want. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch my boyfriend like that. Don't you know it's common sense to not touch a guy so intimately, especially if he has a girlfriend?" I walked over to them and pried her off Luhan. 

"Luhan!" Jihye whined. 

"Luhan~!" I mimicked her, Jihye shot daggers my way. I just shrugged and looked at Luhan,"I'll give you the choice Luhan." I couldn't hide the pained expression on my face and just walked away. 

I made it down the hall. I heard Jihye's voice calling out for Luhan when a hand caught my arm. I turned my head and Luhan was staring at me,"I was going to find you anyway. We need to talk." 

"I know." I smiled at him. 

 

We decided to eat at a restaurant in the campus, which wasn't really that crowded at the time. We ordered our meal and just looked at each other. 

"Can I talk first?" I spoke out. I really needed to get it out of my chest. Luhan nodded his head.

I took a deep breath,"I feel distant from you Luhan. I felt it ever since the beginning of school, when we both didn't have time for each other. But I just waited patiently for things to settle, and we were ok. But lately I've been feeling it again, the distance between you and I." 

Luhan sighed,"I felt the same way." 

I continued,"And, I don't like how you can spend so much time with Jihye instead of me."

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows,"But you spend a lot of time with Minhyuk."

"Cause there's no one else I can be with. You're always with her, and I hate it." I looked away from him.

Luhan grabbed my hands, and I turned back to look at him,"Sumin...is that how you've been feeling all this time?"

I pouted and looked at our hands,"The two of you are getting so close, and I do trust you Luhan." My eyes traveled up and met his,"I feel like she's taking you away from me." I whispered and shook my head,"I can't help but feel hurt about it." 

"You know that's not true." Luhan firmly gripped my hands inside his,"No one is taking me away from you. No matter what, I will never leave you, I love you Sumin. You're the only one I want. Jihye is a classmate, a friend and nothing else." Luhan explained. He smiled at me and kissed my hand,"Why didn't you tell me you were so uncomfortable about this?"

"I didn't want to annoy you." I shrugged my shoulders.

Luhan rolled his eyes,"How can your true feelings annoy me? You should know you can tell me anything Sumin. I am your boyfriend. If you have a problem with something, I'll always listen, and we'll talk about it. I don't ever want to make you feel like someone's taking me away from you, cause that won't ever happen. Ok?" 

I giggled and nodded my head,"Mm." 

Luhan pinched my cheek lightly,"Since we're talking about problems, I get jealous of Minhyuk." 

"Bwoh? You're jealous of that ugly thing?" I gaped at him.

Luhan pouted,"How can I not be?!"

"Aigoo Luhan." I sighed and shook my head,"Don't be jealous of that thing. It's just a waste of your time. No way will I ever feel that way for that idiot." 

Luhan and I looked at each other before laughing. Luhan motioned me forward. I leaned in,"What? Is there something on my fac-"

He cut me off with a kiss. I blushed and looked at him.

Luhan smiled,"I'll put you first before Jihye. So don't ever frown like that ever again."

My insides melted quickly and my heart beat escalated quickly.

I beamed at him,"Yes."