008

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"Ok, we're watching this one!" Sehun ran to the ticket booth and got the tickets.

I pouted my lips and looked at the movie we were going to watch,"I don't want to watch a movie like this..." 

The movie display had a scared looking girl and behind her was a girl with long white hair and red eyes. I looked away from the display and ran over to Sehun. 

"Do we have to watch this?!" I whined and shook his arm,"Im going to get nighmares and won't be able to sleep!" 

Sehun held out the tickets and smirked,"Already bought them."

"Sehun!!" I frowned and looked at the display and gulped.

But Sehun just went away and I followed after him. We sat in the middle rows. I made Sehun buy the popcorn and drinks, since he wanted to put me through hell.

Throughout the movie, I was either screaming or crying. Sehun looked like he regretted picking this movie. 

"IS SHE GONE YET?!" I whimpered, looking at Sehun. 

"Y-yeah." Sehun cleared his throat.

After an hour of the movie, I gladly walked out the theater with Sehun following me close behind.

"Im sorry for making you watch this." Sehun mumbled as he played with his movie ticket. 

"It's fine. You didn't know I'd react that badly to it." I comforted him as we walked out into the sidewalk. 

Sehun and I waited for the bus for a while, until the bus showed up. "I'll cook you the best dinner ever!"

"Great." Sehun cheered with a monotone voice. I saw him roll his eyes.

 

We arrived at the apartment in no time, and Luhan was laying on the couch with his arms under his head. "What did you  guys do today?"

"Just saw the maknaes, and watched a movie." I answered as I flopped on top of him. Sehun took a seat on a chair. 

Luhan smiled and kissed my cheek,"Well, I made dinner."

"GREAT!" Sehun cheered,"I won't have to eat her suicidal food." 

"Hey! I learned some decent dishes!" I argued and got up to get some dinner. Sehun was about to get up, but I stopped him,"Don't worry, I'll get you some." 

I served Sehun a plate, and sat down on the couch next to Luhan. "He made me watch a scary movie." 

"Thanks Sehun." Luhan grumbled. 

"I didn't know!" Sehun rolled his eyes.

Luhan shook his head,"Well, at least I wasn't there to hear her screams or cries." Sehun groaned,"Don't even remind me."

Luhan chuckled and patted my head,"Must've been scary huh? How bad did you cry?"

"She could've filled a whole dam by herself!" Sehun exclaimed and through his arms up in the air. I frowned,"Shut up! By the way, I love the dinner you cooked."

"Foodgasm?" Luhan smiled. I nodded,"Foodgasm."

 

"BYE SEHUN. DON'T DIE ON THE WAY HOME!" I waved to Sehun while he was walking away in the street. Sehun looked back and I swear he just threw me the finger.

"Maybe you should walk him home Luhan..." I pulled on Luhan's shirt, ignoring Sehun's little gesture. Luhan shook his head,"Sehun's a tough kid. He'll be fine." 

"Luhan." I gave him a look and he sighed,"Fine." He grabbed a coat and raced after Sehun, calling out his name. Sehun stopped walking and Luhan stopped running and hugged Sehun with one arm. Sehun looked over at him and shook his head. And the two of them walked away. 

While Luhan was walking Sehun home, I took a quick, warm shower. I changed into my favorite hoodie, which was the one I kept from Luhan. I smelled the inside and smiled,"Still smells like honey."

I turned off the lights and quickly on our bed to my side and laid down. I pulled Luhan's pillow close to me, since it was really dark in our room, and closed my eyes to sleep. But I had a weird sensation, like the one where you feel someone's watching you, and I opened my eyes to looks around the room. 

Darkness was all I saw, and I slowly went back down, and closed my eyes. I hugged Luhan's pillow closer to me. It smelled like his original honey sent and I calmed down a bit. 

But I heard a noise, and I felt my skin go cold. I bit my lip and looked around the room again, but I didn't see anything. 

Ok Sumin, calm the heck down! There is nothing there! It's just your imagination playing stupid, very realistic tricks on you. Yeah, Luhan should be home any minute and everything will be ok. I hugged the pillow closer to me and tried to sleep.

However, I could not go to sleep. I was too paranoid. I heard all sorts of horrible noices, and felt like that ghost girl was next to me. 

I started to cry silently, and I buried my face into Luhan's pillow. Im scared...damn you Oh Sehun. Maybe I should've let you go home by yourself and get for all I care!

"Luhan, where are you? Im scared." I whispered and cried more. The floors creaked and I felt movement on the bed and I screamed. 

"Sumin! It's just me!" Luhan yelled at me in a whisper,"What is wrong with you?" 

Luhan the lamp near him and looked at me,"Sumin..." I started to cry and I tackled him with a hug. 

I clung to him like my life depended on it.,"I was scared. I tried to sleep, but all I could see was that ghost's face. And then I heard different kind of noises, then the bed moved a bit so...Im sorry." 

Luhan sighed and he rubbed my back,"I should have never walked Sehun home then, I remembered you watched a scary movie with Sehun, that's why I ran back here. Im here now, so don't be afraid. I'll make sure no ghosts get you."

Luhan kissed my head and laid me back down and got up, but I grabbed his shirt quickly.

"I'll change then come back right away." Luhan gave me a comforting smile. I pouted and hugged his pillow again. 

Just as he said, Luhan was already crawling next to me. I pushed his pillow back to him, and he opened his arms for me to lie in. I snuggled closer to him and let his warmth embrace me.

Luhan sang me a soft song to help me sleep, and kissed me again on the head,"I'll protect your from the bad ghost. Sweet dreams Sumin." 

That night I slept peacefully and had really good dreams.

------------------------

luhan...sing me to sleep tooo...TT_TT