014

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Winter break had been going on for a week already, and it was a few days before Christmas. It was another time for Suho's grand Christmas Party. And this year he told us it would be formal. He invited everyone.

"Suho oppa!" I giggled. I was in the car driving and decided to call Suho.

Suho spoke,"Yes, Sumin?"

"Do you think I can invite someone else to the party? She's a friend of mine." I begged with my hands on the wheel.

"Sure! It's rare for you to have a girl friend." Suho laughed,"I'll see her at the party then."

I squealed,"Thanks oppa! Now Sehunnie will be a man!"

"What-"

I hung up on him before he could say another word. I parked the car and got out. The bells rang once I went inside and I smiled right away.

"Hi Hana~!" I greeted as I walked my way towards her.

Hana's eyes widened and she smiled,"Unnie!? What are you doing here? Did you want something?"

"Yes! Are you free Christmas eve?" I asked her as I leaned forward against the counter. 

"I am, is there something going on?" Hana tilted her head at me curiously. 

I excitedly smiled,"I wanted to invite you to this Christmas Party my friend is throwing. I don't really have much girl friends, so I was wondering if you'd go. You know Suho oppa right?" 

"Ah, Suho sunbae's annual holiday party." Hana nodded her head knowingly. 

"So can you go? Please? And you'll get to meet my boyfriend! Plus, Sehun's going to be there." I sang and poked her shoulder. 

Hana blushed,"Unnie..."

"Please! Do it for your unnie!" I pouted and batted my eyelashes. 

Hana giggled and nodded her head,"Sure...but I don't really have much to wear and I don't know how to put on makeup..."

I waved my hand,"Aigoo, that's what unnies are for! Are you done with work? Let's go shopping!" 

 

It was the day of the Christmas party, I decided to meet Luhan and the rest at the party, since I was getting ready with Hana. 

"O-ow!" Hana yelped as I accidentally poked her eye with the eyeliner.

"Hana you have to stop blinking and opening your eyes! Or I'll poke you!" I clicked my tongue. I finished applying some blush and I smiled at her,"You look beautiful Hana." 

"R-really?" Hana whimpered. She touched her little curls and smiled to herself. I felt satisfied with my work. Hana looked like a china doll, with her milky, soft skin, red plump lips, and soft looking makeup. A total beauty! Her white lace dress showed off her legs, and made her look taller. 

I giggled and hugged her shoulders,"I think Sehun's going to be impressed."

Hana bowed,"Thank you unnie!" 

I grinned back at her,"Anytime! Anyway, I have to get ready~! We're running late, but it's ok. A lady has to take her time." 

Hana and I giggled and went to put on my dress. 

 

We both arrived at Suho's gigantic mansion, and patiently climbed the steps. We held on to each other for support, being careful not to slip. 

I rang the doorbell. And we hugged our coats closer to our bodies.

I pouted,"Aish, it's cold!"

Hana was staring at me and I glanced at her,"What is it? Something on my face?"

She just shook her head and beamed,"Unnie looks very beautiful that's all. I think you're going to be the prettiest!" 

It was my turn to blush and I slapped her shoulder lightly,"Oh stop it. You're flattering me."

I looked down at my silk, red dress. It was a halter dress and my whole back was bare. The dress was fit tight around my body, but it was very comfortable, and it reached up to the floor. 

The door opened and Suho greeted us with an angelic smile,"Sumin! You made it, Luhan was very impatient." He laughed and noticed Hana's presense next to me, he held out his hand,"You must be Sumin's close friend. Please, come in, you girls must be freezing."

The two of us walked inside and I took off my coat.

Suho blushed a bit,"Gorgeous as always. Luhan will be very cranky tonight." I handed my coat to him and giggled,"It's fine."

"Your coat...uh..." Suho looked to Hana.

"Hana...Choi Hana." Hana bowed a bit and handed Suho her coat.

Suho smiled,"Nice to meet you Hana, Im Suho."

After Suho put away our coats, he led us both to the party, the two of us at his sides. Suho smiled warmly at his guests as he led us to the boys.

"Look at all these boys eyeing you two." Suho laughed. Hana and I both giggled.

Whistles were made and the boys were smirking our way. 

"Who is this daring beauty?" Kris smiled at me and opened his arms.

I smiled back and hugged him,"Hi Kris oppa."

"The lady in red." Kai smirked.

"Sumin you look beautiful!" The boys chorused and I blushed,"Aigoo you guys."

"Hana?!" Tao, D.O, and Sehun gaped at her. 

Hana was hiding behind me, shly peeking over my shoulder,"H-hi."

"Who's this cutie?" Chen's eyes twinkled and he approached her,"Hey, Im Chen."

"Chen." I gave him a look,"Don't scare her. She's a good friend of Sehun's. Right?" I hugged Hana's shoulders.

"Who's friend?" Sehun growled. 

"Yours Sehunnie~!" I squealed. Sehun glared at me and stared at Hana.

I looked around for Luhan,"Where's Luhan?" 

"Jihye made him dance with her." Tao frowned. "I don't like her."

"Tao! Be nice." Kris scolded the younger boy. Tao stubbornly turned his head away and went to stand next to me. 

I pouted,"I forgot Jihye was invited." 

"Don't worry Sumin." Lay comforted me. 

I nodded my head,"Yeah, you're right. I won't let that ruin my night!" 

"Luhan!" Chanyeol's tall figure waved his hands. I turned my head and spotted two people walking their way to us. I blushed at the sight of Luhan in a tux, with his hair nicely done. 

Luhan's eyes brightened and he immediately went to my side,"You look- why is there nothing covering your back?" He hugged me and he ran his fingers across my back. "Sumin..."

I smiled at him and pecked his lips,"It's fine. I look awesome right?" Luhan rested his head on my forehead and sighed. Luhan smiled,"Very y too."

"Omo, my hubby is y as well~! I like your hair." I giggled and hugged his waist.

"I hate happy couples." Kai muttered and he walked away somewhere, followed by most of the guys.

"Luhan, this is my new friend, Hana. Hana, this is my boyfriend Luhan." I introduced the two. 

Luhan politely smiled at her,"Nice to meet you Hana-ssi." 

"Unnie talks a lot about you." Hana giggled.

I winked at her,"Of course, this is my hubby."

"Do you want to  dance Hana?" Tao smiled at Hana and held out his hand. Hana glanced at Sehun, who was ignoring her, and nodded,"Sure."

Tao pulled her away to the dance floor.

"She's pretty and she seems nice." Luhan hugged my waist. I nodded,"She's a sweetheart. Sehun-ah, make sure you dance with her ok?"

Sehun growled,"Hell no! Why do I have to?"

"Cause you like her silly!" I smirked at him. 

Sehun just stared at me,"You don't know anything." Then he walked away. 

I looked up at Luhan,"Did I do something wrong?"

Luhan watched Sehun leave, he shook his head and kissed my head,"I don't. But just leave him be, Sumin. Don't get into their business. And don't in, ok?"

I pouted at him, but agreed,"Fine..." I noticed Jihye was still with us and gave her a fake smile,"You're still here Jihye. I barely noticed you. You look nice." I eyed her ie-popping dress. 

Jihye smiled back,"Luhan said the same thing." She crossed her arms, causing those things to pop out more.

Anymore squeezing, I swear those evil things are going to come out the blanket! I raised an eyebrow,"Is that so?"

"Yes. I could say the same for you and your dress. It's...cute." Jihye looked me up and down. I glared at her.

Luhan awkwardly cleared his throat,"Alright, we're going to dance. Later Jihye."

Luhan started to pull me away and I flipped my hair at her,"Hmph!" I looked back at her and stuck my tongue out briefly before following Luhan.

I could hear her stomp her heels. I smirked and hugged Luhan's arms,"Let's get this party started!" Luhan laughed and pulled me into a dance.

 

After dancing with everyone, I found Hana sitting by herself. I went to sit with her,"Yah, why aren't you with Sehun?"

"I don't think he likes me." Hana sighed and looked at the sea of people. Hana's shoulders were dejected, and I frowned.

I grabbed both of her shoulders and straightened them,"Back straight and shoulders apart. No slouching. Hana have more confidence in yourself." I smiled,"You need to take chances and try your hardest. I tried my hardest to be with Luhan and look where we are now. Happily together. Don't you want to make Sehun notice you Hana? How can you if you're over here in the hidden corner?"

Hana looked down at her hands,"Unnie, Im not confident like you. I don't have any friends, and I have a hard time talking with people."

"Then that means you just have to open up more! Take the first step and talk to him first." I pulled her up and pushed her toward Sehun,"Go to the garden, he should be there." 

"B-but what do I say?" Hana gave me a panicked expression.

I giggled,"Say anything. Don't be afraid of Sehun. He maybe a little rough and mean sometimes, actually all the time, but he means well. Trust me." 

Hana still looked unsure, but nodded,"O-Ok..." She smiled at me,"Thanks unnie."

I gave her thumbs up and winked,"Go make unnie proud!"

 

I sighed in content and sat back down. Luhan made his way to me with a glass of punch,"Here you go." Luhan sat beside me.

"Thank you Lulu." I giggled and took the drink.

Luhan looked at me,"Well, you haven't called me that in a while."

I shrugged my shoulers and sipped my delicious punch,"I had an urge to call you that. Don't you like it? It's sounds so y~!"

Luhan rolled his eyes,"No, it sounds cute."

I knew Luhan felt insecure about his child-like appearance and went to sit on his lap. Luhan flinched a bit, surprised by my sudden action,"Sumin?" 

I put my drink down, I placed both my hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes,"I think you're the iest guy in the whole wide universe. You may be cute, but you'll always be handsome in my eyes." I giggled.

Luhan laughed and placed his drink to the side. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He looked up at me and I leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was like hot chocolate; it was sweet and warmed me up. We parted and just stared into each other's eyes.

He kissed my arm,"You're back is so exposed."

"But I look fine, better than Jihye right?" I smiled.

Luhan smirked and squeezed my nose,"She can't even compare to you."

I squealed and started to his his shoulder,"So suave Luhan! I love you my y hubby~!"

"If you love me, then close your eyes." Luhan smiled up at me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is this a trick or something?"

"Just do it!" Luhan impatiently urged me. I sighed and did as told.

Soon people started to countdown. Christmas countdown?

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Everyone cheered. 

I suddenly felt something on my head. I opened my hands and placed my hands on head and took it off,"A beanie?" The pom pom beanie was white with one pink heart in the middle. 

Luhan sheepishly blushed,"I wanted to make you something too...Sorry, it's not anything big."

My heart filled with warmth and I hugged him tightly,"I love it Luhan. Thank you. I'll cherish it forever."

Luhan smiled and hugged me back. I kissed his cheek and put the beanie back on,"So cute~! Best Christmas present ever~!" 

"Ugh, couples." Kai groaned as he walked passed us.

Baekhyun winked at me,"Cute beanie."

Chanyeol laughed and waved his hands energetically. 

All the boys came and we greeted each other a happy christmas.

Hana came back and hugged me,"Unnie!" 

I smiled,"It went well Im guessing."

Hana hugged me tighter,"He talked to me!"

I giggled and pinched her cheeks,"I told you so."

 

The night was full of life and cheerful laughs. Everyone had a good time until it was time to head home. Luhan and I dropped off Hana and Sehun first, then headed home. 

Once we reached home, I immediately went to get Luhan's present. I gave him a box,"Merry Christmas Luhan~!" 

Luhan sat down on the couch and opened the box. He held up a photo album. "A photo album?"

I nodded and patted it,"We're going to put all our memories in here. I've already put a couple." I sat beside him and opened the album with some of our pictures from high school from when he was mute to the present. "I thought it'd be a good idea, you know, for our kids and stuff." I giggled.

Luhan laughed and placed his arm over my shoulder,"I think that's a great idea Sumin. Then we'll make tons of memories from now on." 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and we both looked through the album,"Lot's and lots of them."