043

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

 

Three years later...

 

"May I present the graduating class of 2015!"

Everyone stood up and cheered excitedly. We were all adults now. I beamed happily and went to find my fiance, Luhan. 

I found him and Minhyuk, Kai,  and Chen surrounding him,"LUHAN~!"

Luhan spun around and caught her,"Hey babe." Luhan hugged my waist and pecked my lips,"We graduated."

"AND NOW WE CAN GET MARRIED!" I screamed and started to jump up and down.

"I object!"

I spun around and squealed,"Yongguk oppa~!"

He greeted me with a warm hug,"Hi baby. Sorry not all of us couldn't attend, but B.A.P sends their love since it's Zelo's graduation too." 

"Then why are you here oppa?" I pouted up at him.

Yongguk oppa winked,"I snuck off for a bit to see you. I have to head back now." He showed me his gummy smile and kissed my head,"Im so proud of you baby girl. I'll see you guys later!" Yongguk fist pumped Luhan and left after handing me flowers.

"OUR LITTLE BABY~!" Eunhyuk and Donghae appa came in handsomely, as always, towards us with two bouquets of flowers. They handed one to Luhan and I.

"Awe, what about us?!" The other three pouted.

Eunhyuk appa scoffed at them,"Since when did I have three more kids?! Luhan's my one and only son!"

Kai, Minhyuk, and Chen pretended to cry and Donghae appa gave them sympathetic smiles.

"PICTURES!" Donghae appa exclaimed and shoved the three away and pulled Luhan and I closer to him. "Eunhyuk!"

Eunhyuk appa already had the camera ready,"Ok! 3.2.1! Donghae!"

They switched. 

"3.2.1!" *CLICK*

"Kai, take our picture~! Hurry!" Donghae appa shoved the camera to Kai, who just confusedly nodded,"O-Okay."

"3...2...1..." *CLICK*

"Aigoo, you're so slow!" Eunhyuk appa slapped his head and took the camera from him. Kai pouted and went next to Minhyuk. 

Donghae appa hugged Luhan and I,"Come by later, ok? All of you guys! Dinner at our place."

"YES!" We replied. 

"Make sure to tell the others!" Eunhyuk appa pointed at each of us, and we nodded,"Yes~!"

"SUMIN~!" Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun oppas came with open arms and big grins. We all hugged each other. 

"You guys are all grown up now." Kris sighed and looked over us four. 

Suho pouted,"I feel so old now."

"Really? I feel great." Chanyeol's grin grew wider and Suho rolled his eyes at the boy. Baekhyun scoffed,"Shut up. Yesterday you were whining to me because of back pains!"

Chanyeol grew red and he defended himself,"Sleeping position! I have bad sleeping positions!" 

Lay snickered and slapped Chanyeol's back,"Right." Chanyeol winced,"OUCH!"

Everyone laughed.

I smiled at Suho,"Oppa, I guess you're not the only grandpa."

Suho scowled,"You're lucky you're my dongsaeng."

 

After dinner with the boys and appas, Luhan and I walked around the city for a bit. 

"We're actually done with school!" I smiled. 

"I know! Being adult doesn't seem so bad right now." Luhan laughed and swung our hands in the air. 

I hugged his arm and snuggled close to him, smelling honey.

I smiled,"I love you Luhan."

"I love you too." Luhan whispered back. 

"I can't wait till our wedding~!" I sang and started to skip ahead of him. Luhan laughed,"Don't trip~! Mrs. Future Lu! YAH! Watch out!"

"GYA!"

"SUMIN!?"

"Waaaaaaaah. Luhaaaan!"

 

"I can't believe you." Luhan laughed as he carried me to the car. "You're lucky its not sprained." He placed me on the passenger seat and shook his head, buckling my seat belt.

"Why? I think that'd be cool to have during the wedding. Aha! It'd be funny." I giggled and Luhan rolled his eyes,"How could we have fun during our honeymoon?"

I stopped giggling,"Oh. Good point! We won't be able to make love or something huh?"

"...That too, but I was talking about traveling during our honeymoon. But that's important too...I guess." Luhan cleared his throat and went to the drivers seat to drive home.

"Of course it's important! The movies say so!" I claimed and wiggled my finger,"Honeymoon love making is what always comes first! OUR BABY CAN BE MADE! WE CAN HAVE A HONEYMOON BABY LULU~!"

Luhan rolled his eyes,"Yes. Yes." 

 

EXO- Angel (Piano Version)

2 weeks passed.

Today's the day.

Im getting married.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was in a simple sleeveless dress, with a beautiful design of flowers flowing down the dress in the back, which I fell in love with. My hair was down with lose curls in a half-updo with a white band in my hair.

wedding-hairstyles-long-hair-updos-fashi

understated-tulle-wedding-dress-classic-

Eunhyuk appa came in with Donghae appa. Hana followed behind them in a bridesmaids dress, the color of pink. Her hair past her shoulders, holding her bouquet of white and pink roses.

"Omo...so beautiful." Donghae wiped the tears falling fromt he corner of his eyes,"I can't believe you're getting married already. I remember you used to run around the house . Now look at my little girl."

"You're my beautiful daughter." Eunhyuk whipsered and kissed my forehead,"You'll always be my little princess. Appa will always kiss your oos with his hello kitty bandaids. You've grown up so much throughout the years, Sumin. Today, you're a real princess."

I pouted,"Appas." I hugged them both tightly,"I love you both so much. Thank you for everything."

"Unnie, you look gorgeous." Hana beamed and I hugged her next. I patted her back,"Thanks so much for being my best girlfriend. You're going to be next."

"Wow...Sumin, you look beautiful." Kai's eyes twinkled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek,"Luhan will be amazed. Anyway, ready to get married? Let's go!" Kai held out his arm for Hana.

"Ready baby girl?" Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa held out their arms.

I nodded and stood tall,"Im ready."

Both appas were going to lead me to the alter. I needed both of them with me throughtout the whole way. They were with me since the beginning, they'll be with me till the end.

Hana was escorted by Kai. It was just going to be the two of them. There would be too many boys to be in the alter. They went in first, then we followed.

I slowly gazed in the chapel, where all our loved ones were seated, standing up, gazing at me with soft expressions. I blushed and gave them small smiles. Then I met eyes with Luhan, perfectly handsome as always in white. Hair styled up, face flawless, and smiling at me.

LuHan - 121130 MAMA Awards in Hong KongCredit: BrightEyes

Appas handed me to Luhan with proud smiles and went to their seats. Luhan carefully helped me up the steps and we both faced the priest. Our hands tangled together.

The ceremony started and everyone sat on their seats. Our priest started to speak the holy words that would bound Luhan and I in enternal promise. Then, it was time, for the two special words. The sacred promise that would destine us together forever.

"I do." 

We exchanged rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled and nodded to Luhan. 

Luhan looked down at me and smiled, mouthing 'I love you', before kissing me gently on the lips. People cheered. Cameras flashed. Bells rung.

Our fates were sealed. 

He was mine.

And I was his. 

Finally.

 


 

TT_TT

im so happy.

SUHAN for eternity!

almost there ppl...

was the audio too short or long? whatevs.