019

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

My mind was going crazy, and I meant like realy crazy! Sehun, the annoying, always mad, rude boy who I loved like a brother, confessed his dying love for me! I was flattered, but I was more sad. I didn't feel the same way, obviously.

"Sehun..." I covered my mouth, utter shock all over my face. "W-why-How...? You know I can nev-"

"Don't!" Sehun shut his eyes tightly and he looked away again. "Don't say another word. I already know...but I won't hide my feelings for you any longer. I love you Song Sumin. For a long time already."

"..." I didn't know what to say to him. Deep down I knew...he knew, we could never be. 

Someone gasped and we both turned our heads. I froze once again,"H-hana...Luhan." 

Hana's eyes became glossy, and she looked between us.

I stepped toward her,"H-hana-ah...let's talk about this misunderstanding-"

"Misunderstanding? Is that what my feelings are you to? A misunderstanding?! Why can't you understand that I love you and not her!" Sehun angrily shouted and pulled me into a tight hug.

I gasped,"S-sehun! Oh Sehun let me go this instant!" I was soon pulled away by a frowning Luhan,"Sehun!"

Hana shook her head and ran away.

I went after her,"Hana! Wait!"

I pushed through the tight crowd and tried to keep track of where Hana was. I stopped when I lost track of her. I gripped my hair between my fingers and looked around to see if I could find Hana, but she was already gone.

What is going on? Sehun liked me all along? This wasn't supposed to happen. I always thought Sehun was just annoyed by me. I didn't picture this to turn into a huge mess. I walked my way back to Luhan and Sehun. When I got there, it was just Luhan sitting on the fountain with his elbows on his knees, and his head down. 

"Where's Sehun?" I asked, standing in front of him.

Luhan looked up at me, his eyes a bit sad,"Gone. He went home first."

I placed my hands on his cheeks and gave him a small smile,"This was a big surprise, huh?"

"No. I always knew he liked you, especially in high school. I just thought it was a crush, I was sure he was 'over' you. Guess not." Luhan chuckled a bit, then he rested his head on my stomach and hugged me,"I remember I was so scared he'd actually like you seriously. That brat, all this time..." 

I glanced down at his light brown hair, and hugged his head while running my fingers through his soft locks, I pouted,"I know. That stupid brat. He's been hurting this whole time. Plus how I treated him...forcing Hana on him. Im a horrible person." 

Luhan hugged me tighter,"No, you're a wonderful person. Were you able to find Hana?"

"No. She ran away to fast. What am I going to do?" I sighed,"I'll have to talk to each of them, huh?"

"Yeah." Luhan murmured, he looked up at me with a genuine smile,"Im sure everything will be fine."

I bit my lips,"I hope so."

 

The following day, I texted Sehun to meet me up in a bubble tea store. I ordered Sehun's favorite, Chocolate bubble tea, for myself, I ordered Taro bubble tea. 

I sat down with our orders, and waited for Sehun. I sipped on some of my bubble tea and waited and waited. By the time I realised it, I was already done with my drink. 

"What the..." I looked down at my cup and it was empty. I checked the time, an hour passed by. Oh no he didn't. Sehun stood me up. "That bastard." 

I dialed his number, but it lead to voice mail,"Aish! If anything, I should be the one avoiding him! Why the hell is he ignoring me?!" I dialed D.O's number.

"Noona!!" D.O answered with a relieved tone.

"Have you seen Sehun?" I asked him.

D.O cried,"Noona! Help us! Sehun is drowning on soju right now! We're at his house!" 

My eyes widened,"BWOH?!Im coming right now."

I stood up abruptly and raced out the store with Sehun's bubble tea,"Just wait till I get my hands on that stupid idiot!" I made sure to stop by a porridge shop.

 

"YAH! WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled once Tao opened the door for me. Tao led me up to Sehun's room, but it was empty. D.O came out the bathroom, and ran to me,"Noona! You're here! Sehun's currently...you know."

I looked at both of them,"Do the other oppas know?"

D.O shook his head,"N-no! We only called you! Omo, if the hyungs found out we'd all get killed!"

I narrowed my eyes at both of them,"What the hell is he doing with soju anyway?! How could you let him drink?"

They both raised their hands up,"N-no! We didn't know I swear! We came here after school to check on him since he didn't come to class, and we found him with soju bottles! Thank god his parents are on a business trip!"

"This idiot. I should be the one drinking." I muttered and went to the bathroom door and opened it slowly. I poked my head in,"Yah, pabo..."

Sehun was bent over the toilet, he looked horrible. Sehun was so sick, his skin was a poor gray color. I entered the bathroom, which smelled like an 18 year old's throw up. I pouted and knelt beside him.

I started to rub his back,"Sehun-ah. It's me. Sumin..."

Sehun groaned and looked at me,"Sumin?" 

I smiled at him,"Hey, you look great." 

He rolled his eyes, but suddenly ducked his head into the toilet to throw up. I winced and rubbed his back some more,"D.O, Tao, get me a cold glass of water and heat up the porridge. Also a new change of clothes and a wet towel." 

"Yes noona!" They both called out and went to get the things.

Sehun gagged some more,"G-get out...I don't want you to see me like this. It's disgusting."

I frowned, and kept rubbing his back,"Sehun, just shut up and throw up. No one cares how you look right now, even though you look bad, it's normal." 

Tao came back with fresh clothes,  a wet towel, and a glass of water.

"Are you feeling better? Or do you need to throw up some more?" I asked Sehun. He just shook his head. I flushed the toilet and led Sehun to the sink. I handed him the glass,"Rinse and spit."

Sehun did as told. I wiped his face with the wet towel,"Aigoo, look at you. So pale." He just stared at me and didn't say a word. I told him to change and come out once he was done. 

D.O came back up with the porridge, some pain killers, and a new glass of water. Sehun sat against his head board and I placed the blankets over him with his tray of porridge,"Here. Eat this. It'll sober you up."

"I guess we'll leave." D.O announced and smiled,"Get better Sehun-ah~! I left your missing work on your desk. Come on Tao."

"Bye guys~!" Tao waved and they both left. 

Sehun was quietly eating and I sat along his bed,"Why did you drink? You're too young." 

"Luhan hyung drank when you guys were juniors." Sehun argued. 

"Well, that should teach you a lesson then, right? To not drink at this age. The only thing you should drink is water, soda, juice, or bubble tea. And I actually got you your favorite, but since you'd rather drink soju, never mind to bubble tea." I flicked his head.

Sehun glared at me,"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Obviously to take care of you, and talk to you." I grabbed the tray of empty porridge. 

"Stop, I already knew it was impossible."  Sehun said, disheartened. 

I puffed my cheeks,"Sehun, why do you like me?"

"What?" Sehun frowned.

"Im not that smart, Im loud, definitely not normal, Im not that pretty...I have a temper and Im violent. You can like any other girl, who's sweet and innocent. Smart and beautiful. Im nothing like that. So why do you like me?" I simply asked him, curious.

Sehun turned red,"You don't have to have a reason to like someone...I don't know. I guess I just did. What you just said is all true." I gave him a look and he continued,"But I guess I like you for being you. You're funny, caring, helpful, and you're beautiful..." 

Sehun turned to me and his eyes widened a bit, surprised. I was smiling at him. 

"Thank you Sehun." I beamed,"For liking...me."

He turned even more red,"Take that smile off your face."

"You can be a sweet boy Sehun, even though you act like a total brat, you're very sweet...And, Im sorry, that I can't return your feelings." I frowned,"I've been a horrible person to you, acting so lovey-dovey in front of you with Luhan, without me knowing your real feelings, basically rubbing it all over your face. And pushing Hana towards you  and forcing you two together. Im sorry Sehun for hurting you."

Sehun stayed silent.

I sighed and grabbed the pain killers and held it out to him. Sehun grabbed it and popped them into his mouth. I handed him the water. He gulped some water before handing back to me. Then he laid down, his back against me.

I felt my heart ache, I hated how I couldn't make him happy any other way. "You'll find a better girl Sehun. One who could return your feelings happily. You should give Hana a chance Sehun-ah. She can make you happy, like you do to her. You know, she looks the most beautiful when she's talking about you."

Sehun didn't speak.

"You should see how happy she is whenever we talk about you. It's beautiful." I smiled and rubbed his back. "I can't make you happy Sehun. You know I'd do anything to make you happy, but you know I just...can't. Im not the one."

"To me you are." Sehun whispered softly,"Why couldn't I have you first?"

I placed my head down and sniffed,"Im sorry-"

"STOP...saying sorry." Sehun hissed, I could hear the saddness in his voice as it trembled,"I can't see anyone but you. I only want you. Not Hana, you. She won't make me happy."

I furrowed my eyebrows in torment,"Sehun, please. If you're only focused on me, how can you see anybody else? How can you see Hana for who she really is? I can't give you what you want, but she can! You only want me, but who you really need is Hana. I know it. I want you to be happy Sehun, I don't want you to suffer anymore. You've suffered for so long already without me knowing it."

"No! I just can't stop my feelings for you! I don't care if I never love anyone else! Why can't you see me?! Why couldn't you see me before? Always Luhan hyung! I've always tried to get your attention, but you just treat me like a kid! Im not a kid anymore!" Sehun yelled. 

Everything went fast, and soon I was pinned to the bed, Sehun's hands gripping on my wrists. Sehun looked at me with a dangerous expression,"Im a man. And as a man, I love you, like man loves a woman." 

I was completely speechless as tears ran down the side of my face. I was scared. Was Sehun always this strong? What could I say? He wouldn't listen. "S-sehun-"

I was cut off by Sehun.

He kissed me.

 


...oh deer good y luuuord!!!!!!!

fattie+sehun+macro+orrly+.png

you guise are prbly like:

"YOU THUCK AUTHOR-NIM!" *THROWTH MIDDLE FINGER!*

Sehun1.jpg

I just had to...muahahhaa

annyeeeong~! 

tumblr_m5oqy5jxQF1r7qz7k.gif