045

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Few months after we came back from the honeymoon, I was sitting down in my seat. My hands were shaking and I was nervous.

"They're going to debut in a few mintues~!" 

That's right. Surprise~! Luhan and the boys were going to debut. How? One day during the end of our freshmen year, we were all dancing at Simple Dance Studio, SHINee came along with some scouts. Luhan almost fainted. It was definitely his dream come true. After years of working hard as a trainee, they made it. All twelve of them. EXO.

I looked at Hana who was sitting beside me,"You got the camera?"

"Yup!" Hana smirked and held out the large camera. I held up the video camera,"I got the video camera ready~! Omo, Im so excited!"

MAMA-EXO Showcase

Soon the lights dimmed. And EXO-K came out first with Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, and Sehun. Hana and I screamed loudly and started taking pictures, and I recorded. They were all serious. Then Kai just had to smirk at the crowd. 

"OMG~!" Hana screamed with me. 

Then EXO-M entered into the stage. Kris, Tao, Lay, Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin.

"MY Y HUBBY~!" I shouted and started to fangirl. Luhan smirked. Oh he so heard me. I fanned myself and held the video camera straight again.

Kris started to rap along with Tao, and Xiumin danced with them. Chen's thundering voice started to sing as he came to the front. 

"Omo, the look so good~!" I screamed.

Then Luhan was the center. 

"LUHANNNNNN~!" I called out and waved my hand at him. "YOU LOOOK Y!" He smiled and continued to dance as the boys surrounded him.

EXO-K joined them and they all became one again. Kai danced first then was followed by Lay, and Sehun. Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin popped up in the front besides them. The six of them dancing. Tao did a flip, which caught us all by surprise. Hana wouldn't stop screaming. 

Kai started shouting and screaming, then swayed side to side dramatically saying the words,"MAMA!"

Then Kai, Luhan, Sehun, LAy, and Xiumin started to dance once again. Being followed by the rest of the guys.

25z0bav.gif

My mouth was opening the whole time during their showcase. "Im so proud of you boys." I whispered and watched them until they were finished. 

 

"LUHAN~!" I tackled him with a hug. He was sweating so much. I planted kisses all over his face,"Im so proud of you! Omo, did you hear me?! I was shouting your name!"

Luhan sighed and held my shoulders,"Sumin! Be careful! If you don't remember, you have our baby in your stomach right now." Luhan rubbed my round stomach. 

I scoffed and waved my hand,"Im just 9 months pregnant! Don't worry!" 

Luhan rolled his eyes,"Yes. Nothing to worry about." 

"Anyway, we heard you." Kris smiled and hugged me. 

"Oppa~! You all did wonderful! All of you looked so handsome throughout the showcase!" I cooed with my hands together.

Kai smiled,"I looked hot huh?"

"Very." I wiggled my eyebrows,"You and your...exposed chest and whale mating call screams." Kai looked pleased with himself. 

"How was it Hana?" Tao asked her with a smile.

Hana started to jump around,"IT WAS AMAZING~! LIKE THAT ONE TIME WE SAW SHINee AND MET THEM BACKSTAGE-"

I slapped my hand over Hana's mouth,"It was supposed to be a secret you brat!"

"WHAT?" Luhan and Sehun gawked.

I batted my eyelashes,"It's nothing~!" 

"You saw SHINee?" Luhan frowned. "When? How?!"

Hana took my hand off ,"Well, Taemin oppa sent us VIP tickets and omo, Jonghyun has my number~!" Hana squealed. 

"WHAT?!" Sehun growled at her.

Hana rolled her eyes,"Hmph."

Luhan poked my nose,"We're going to talk about this later." I sighed,"Fine."

I suddenly felt a trickle of water run down my leg and doubled over in pain,"OH DEER LUUORD!" 

Luhan caught me,"What's wrong?"

"M-My water broke!" I groaned in pain.

"WHAT? OMO HER WATER BROKE!" 

"Wow that's amazing! Baby born on our 100 day showcase!" 

"SHUT UP KAI!"

People started going crazy and Luhan and Kai carried me over to the van. "Sorry for staining the seats." I whimpered and closed my eyes tightly.

 

"One more push Sumin!" Luhan held my hand.

I growled,"THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOUR ISN'T 10 CENTIMETERS WIDE WHILE A HEAD IS COMING OUT OF IT!" 

Luhan winced when I squeezed his hand and pushed like nobody's ever pushed before. IM GETTING THIS BABY OUT OF MY !!

"Good!" The doctor announced and grabbed our baby,"It's a boy!"

Luhan laughed and kissed my lips,"Sumin! It's a boy! Our baby boy!" 

If only someone took a picture of Luhan's smile...he was so happy. I smiled as Luhan brought a little body covered in a blue blanket. My baby boy.

"Hi~" I cooed softly. 

His skin was white, and he had dark brown hair. Eyes closed and he nestled closer to me. 

"Jie." I whispered the name Luhan and I agreed on if were were to have a baby boy. 

"Whats the baby's name?" The doctor smiled.

Luhan and I smiled at our baby. "Jie. Lu Jie." 

 

I was sitting on our couch, feeding Jie. His eyes were finally open and he gazed back at me with big brown eyes. Just like Luhan's. Gosh, he looks just like his father. I smiled down at him and kissed his head.

Luhan came beside me and kissed my cheek,"Hey babe." 

I placed Jie over my shoulder and patted his back softly to burp him. I giggled when I heard his little burp. 

Luhan held out his hands and I smiled and placed him in his hands. Luhan picked him up and brought him close to his face, and kissed Jie's lips,"Hi my son~! You look so handsome." 

Jie  laughed and hugged Luhan's face. I melted at the scene. Luhan laughed and started to kiss Jie constantly, making him laugh even more. 

I smiled. This is my family.