032

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Third POV

 

Luhan and Sumin weren't so awkward with each other. Like Sumin promised, she came to visit Luhan, or at least tried to, everyday. Sometimes she'd have to sneak to his room. Luhan became comfortable around her, but he still didn't trust her fully, but he was getting there. 

Sumin was almost ready to be discharged from the hospital. Throughout the week, many of the boys would pop up for a visit. Soon, she got to know them pretty well. 

As days passed, Sumin started to feel weird, mostly toward Zelo. All she felt toward him, was nothing. She felt, normal around him. Don't I love him? Sumin would ask herself. It was really confusing. 

 

"Please be my baby~! Please be my baby~!" Sumin sang as she was cutting up some fruit for Luhan and herself. A new daily habit to do. Luhan was listening to her while he was 'reading' his book, even when he didn't flip a page when she arrived. 

"Here you go." Sumin placed the apples on Luhan's bed table. 

Luhan dropped his book and took a piece of the apple, then bit in to it. Sumin grabbed one and popped on into . The apple tasted so refreshing, Sumin smiled in content. 

"Hey you guys."

Sumin and Luhan looked at the door. Kris and Suho came by with some more food. The two leaders smiled at the couple,"We brought food."

"Ooh~! Oppas!" Sumin smiled and hugged the both of them. 

Luhan scowled right away. He didn't like how she hugged them so easily. Then he snapped out of it. What am I thinking? It's not like she's my girlfriend or something.

Sumin brought the food on the bed table, beside the apples, and she opened it. "Chocolate pudding?"

Kris smiled,"Your favorite, well, for the both of you it is."

"You both used to eat it every time at lunch." Suho hinted, hoping they'd remember something. 

All Sumin and Luhan did was look at the chocolate pudding. 

Suho and Kris looked at each other and sighed at their failure. At least we tried. Kris thought. Then he got an idea.

"AYO-WASSUP!" Kris suddenly shouted.

Sumin and Luhan jumped from the sudden shouting and gaped at Kris like he was crazy. Suho facepalmed, but waited for a reaction.

"Are you high?" Sumin slowly asked. Luhan gawked at Kris, nodding in agreement with Sumin. 

Kris sighed once again,"No." 

 

Sumin was packing all her stuff in her luggage. She was finally get discharged. She was cleaning the rest of her room. There was a knock on her door. 

"Donghae appa." Sumin smiled at her father. 

He smiled back at her,"Are you ready? Eunhyuk appa is down in the parking lot."

Sumin nodded, then remembered Luhan,"I have to say goodbye to Luhan." 

Donghae watched his daughter leave with a sad smile on his face. Then he picked her stuff and decided to wait for her down in the lobby. 

 

"Luhan!" Sumin rushed into his room. Since his injuries were more severe, he had to stay longer. But, he was healing quickly.  

Luhan saw a pouting Sumin. 

What's wrong with you?

"Im leaving today."  Sumin slowly made her way to Luhan's side. 

Luhan looked down at his board. He already knew. He just didn't want it to be reality. 

Im happy for you. I won't have to see you everyday. :P

Luhan joked and expected her to laugh. But Sumin was on the verge of crying. Luhan grew alarm, afraid he'd hurt her feelings. 

"Aren't you going to miss me? Did I annoy you that much?" Sumin lightly smacked his arm. 

Luhan softened a bit at her words and caught her hand. He held her gently and gave her a small smile.

Sumin blushed. It's the first time I've seen him smile. She thought. I like his smile.

I was joking. Of course I'll miss you.

You better visit me!

Sumin cried and hugged him,"Don't worry, Luhan. I'll visit you so you won't be lonely! And I'll bring you apples! And chocolate pudding if you want!" 

Luhan wiped her tears for her. He didn't like to see her cry. His head started to hurt, but he ignored it. When Sumin was done crying she smiled,"I have to go." 

Luhan felt a little sad and nodded. Sumin walked toward the door and waved back at him,"See you tomorrow Luhan."

Once she was gone, he felt empty once again. Why is this happening to me? Luhan sighed and laid back on his bed and closed his eyes. 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae thought it was best for Sumin to sleep at her old room, instead of the apartment for now. They wanted to take it slow with Sumin. They left her alone in her room so she can get used to the new room. 

"So we really did move?" Sumin looked over her room. 

She saw countless of photos of her and the boys, besides Btob. 

She saw a cute box laying on her desk. It was decorated with different stuff. Sumin laughed and thought it was adorable. Sumin open the lid and her eyes widened.

Inside the box were different things. Pictures. Pieces of paper. Then jewlery. 

Sumin looked through the pictures. They were pictures of Luhan and herself. Sumin blushed and felt a happy feeling grow inside her. There were a bunch of pictures of the two of them. 

Sumin placed them down and picked up the different pieces of paper. Sumin scrunched her face and read every single one.  Are these from Luhan? One note caught her attention.

I love you Sumin. 

Sumin felt her heart race and she reread the note over and over again. Her fingers traced over it and she suddenly felt tears come to her eyes,"Omo."

Sumin shook her head and wiped her eyes. Then she noticed the different pieces of jewelry. There were four in total. 

The first one was a bracelet that read Forever on it. "Forever?" 

Sumin pictured something.

"And who might these be for?" Sumin giggled. He put on one of the bracelets on Sumin. "I get the 'Forever' one right?" He nodded. Sumin helped him put on his bracelet on. "Thanks Luhan. I love it." 

Sumin touched her head, where the stitches were and looked at the second piece of jewelry. "Omo, so pretty~!" Sumin smiled at the red string bracelet with gold infinite sign.

Luhan looked down at Sumin and rubbed his thumb on her cheek. He grabbed her arm and put on a familiar red bracelet. Sumin held her arm out in front of her face and gasped. It was the red couple bracelet with the gold infinity symbol we saw before. Her eyes started to tear up and Sumin looked at Luhan's face.

Luhan smiled,"Merry Christmas Sumin." Sumin cried sat up and hugged him,"I love it." Luhan chuckled and wiped her tears.

"He talked..." Sumin felt her eyes water again. "He gave this to me?" Sumin hugged the jewelry close to her.Sumin noticed a cute bracelet, that was red with two elephants on it.

"This is so cute!" Initials on the elephant were L&S. Sumin smiled.

"May I get two? It's her birthday." Luhan smiled and pulled Sumin closer. 

"Well, Im glad you like your new bracelet." Luhan chuckled and kissed the side of Sumin's head. 

She then eyed the necklace. It had intrigued her because of the two hearts. 

Another flashback hit her.

"I want you to be able to depend on me from now on. I want to be the one to take care of you. I love you so much, and Im grateful you're in my life. Happy birthday Sumin." Luhan ran his thumb across Sumin's lips, and then his lips met hers again. 

"See, this one is me." Luhan pointed to the big heart on the necklace,"And this one is you." He pointed to the smaller heart.

Sumin leaned against the table for support. She was getting a little bit dizzy. "I think that's enough for today." She whispered to herself. And she placed all the stuff back into the box. 

"I'll take a nap." Sumin nodded went to change. She grabbed the luggage and looked for something to wear. A jacket caught her attention. 

"Whose is this?" Sumin held up the large jacket that was obviously not hers. For some reason she brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. "Honey. Again?"

Sumin decided to changed into a shirt, shorts, and the jacket. Oddly, she was comforted by it. Reminds me of Luhan... Sumin smiled and snuggled against it. 

Sumin drifted off to sleep.

 

Everyday, Sumin visited Luhan to make sure he wasn't lonely as promised. Luhan was happy that she actually kept to her word. And she always came with apples or chocolate pudding.

Luhan wasn't having any progress with his amnesia, while Sumin was having too much progress with her amnesia. She got constant headaches and flashbacks, that happened randomly. Sumin became even more confused.

In the middle of the night, Sumin started to have more flashbacks.

----

He suddenly came back and took out his jacket and put it around Sumin.

"Don't want you catching a cold. Bye." He quickly kissed Sumin's head and walked down the street. Sumin blushed and smelled his jacket. Honey. Yummy and sweet. Im hungry now. Sumin hugged the jacket close to her. It was warm, a smile crept on her face again.

----

Sumin smiled to herself and blushed. Luhan caught her and smirked,"What are you smiling about huh?"

"The night I kissed your cheek for the first time." She winked at him. He laughed and kissed her head and squeezed her body against his,"I remember that, you were so daring even back then."

----

"It's almost 12. Are you sleepy?" He softly spoke, combing Sumin's hair, Sumin nodded her head. "Ok, time for bed then." He wrapped her arms around him and carried Sumin to her room. He placed her on the bed first and scooted closed next to Sumin. 

"Luhan can you sing me something." Sumin whispered. She placed her head over his chest, she felt his heart beat in a rapid speed.

 "Alright." Luhan cleared his throat and started to sing softly. Sumin slowly dozed off into a blissful sleep.

----

A slow paced song played, and couples stayed on the dance floor. Sumin turned around to face Luhan. He smiled once he met her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and rested her head on his shoulder.

Sumin sighed in content and smiled. "I love you." She whispered. Luhan heard her and kissed her nose,"I love you too." 

----

"Wah~! Look at our snowpeople~!" Sumin giggled. Luhan and Sumin worked on their snowpeople. Sumin looked over Luhan's snow person,"Who is this?" The snow person he made...was like a blob..."It's you." He sweetly smiled next to it,"Cute right?" He patted 'Sumin's' head.

Sumin went in front of it,"It's pretty. Thank you for trying." Sumin giggled and picked up the pebble that fell from 'Sumin's' mouth."Hey, I tried ok? Let's see yours then." Luhan scrunched up his nose and walked away. He went over to Sumin's master piece of him,"That is you." Sumin pointed. "Ta-dah~! Pretty Luhan." 

----

Luhan smiled,"Yes." I held up a finger,"Hold on. I got a wedgie!" Luhan rolled his eyes and wrapped a towel around Sumin,"Don't say you have a wedgie in public!"

"But I got a wedgie!" She whined. People gave her odd stares and stuck up her head,"If I have a wedgie, I got a wedgie! Problem?!"

"Ok, Sumin. Let's go." Luhan wrapped his hand around hers and lead Sumin to the pool. She skipped next to him and hugged his waist,"Hey Luhan can we go in the shallow part?"

Luhan shook his head,"We have to get this freaking swimming lesson over with! I don't want you to always be scared to swim! What if Im not there to save you? Huh? Let's go, I'll be with you."

Sumin pouted her lips and nodded,"Fine." Luhan smiled and led her to the deep end.

"Y-yah! Whats that?!" Sumin pointed to some black thing, hugged Luhan tighter. Luhan looked close at the thing on the bottom, then he winced,"Ew. I think that's someone's trunks."

----

"What?" He smirked. Geez, there he goes again. Smirking.

Sumin shook her head at him,"Nothing. I just thought you were really cool right now." 

----

"I BELIEVEU I CAN FUULYYYYYYY~! I SEE MEEU SUUUOOARING THROUGHEU THEU OPENUH DEEUOOORRS~! OOOOOOOH I BELIEVEU I CAN FUULYYYYYY~! LUHAN IM FLYING!" Sumin sang happily as she pretended to soar through the night sky on Luhan's back. 

"I SEE SUMIN RUNNING THROUGH THE OPEN DOOORS~! OOOOOOH~!" Luhan spun around and Sumin giggled and hugged his neck.

Sumin giggled,"Luhan's a crybaby."

Luhan stopped crying and he pouted,"C-crybaby?"

She nodded and wiped his tears,"Crybaby Luuhan~!" Sumin kissed his nose,"Stop crying ok?" 

Luhan sniffed and hugged her,"Why did you kiss Kai? Im a waaaay better kissser than him! Plus Im better looking! And I sing better! And Im smarter! And Im Chinese!"

Sumin kissed his lips,"Better?" She laughed and pointed at Kai,"KAI IS FOREVER ALONE!"

----

Luhan hugged Sumin closer to him and kissed her head,"Your a good friend and you're really the strongest girl I know. I love you." He whispered closely and kissed her ear. "I really really love you."

Sumin leaned closer,"I love you too Luhan. Let's go walk." She stood up and helped him up. Sumin wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. Luhan was taken back, she giggled and hugged him closer,"I don't want you to misunderstand anything between Zelo and I." Sumin looked him in the eye,"I won't make the same mistake I did before. I love you and you only." 

----

"Appa! It didn't work. What should we do-LUHAN WATCH OUT!" Sumin screamed and pointed at the crossing person.

Luhan's eyes widened and he swerved the car around the person.

Then the car tumbled into the air.

Her eyes widened as she met Luhan's eyes.

He reached for her,"Sumin!" she heard him whisper.

"Luhan!" Sumin cried back and she grabbed his hand. 

They looked into each other eyes as they held one another's hand.

"I love you." He mouthed.

Sumin felt more tears escape as she whispered back,"I love you too."

----

A headache suddenly formed and Sumin started to cry from pain. She whimpered in her sleep and she began to sweat drastically. 

Sumin sat up quickly looked around. Confused. Drenched in her own sweat. "W-what's happening?" Sumin sighed. It was already early morning.

She held her head, the pain wasn't going away, but she could handle it. Sumin grabbed the glass that was beside her and took a long gulp.

A small glint shined in her room. Sumin squinted her eyes. It was coming from her desk, next to the box. Sumin slowly got up and went to the desk. It was a simple, silver ring. 

Sumin tilted her head and picked it up,"A ring?" She noticed something engraved,"Someday...?"

Sumin's headache suddenly became more unbearable and she screamed out loud. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae heard her and raced to her room,"SUMIN?"

They found Sumin crumpled on the floor, crying hysterically, holding her head. Eunhyuk and Donghae started to panic and Donghae hugged her,"Sumin? Baby, what's wrong?!"  

Sumin kept crying,"Aagh! M-My head..." Her face was contorted with pain and Donghae started to cry along with her,"O-Ok, we'll go to the hospital!"

Eunhyuk went to grab his keys.

Donghae was cradling Sumin in his arms. Suddenly she felt limp in his arms. Donghae panicked,"Y-yah! Sumin! Wake up baby! SUMIN!"  He started to shake her. But Sumin fainted. 

He carried her to her bed and ran to get Eunhyuk.

"LUHAN!" Sumin cried out panting. Her eyes scanned her room, her eyes looking for the item she wanted. The ring! My ring! Sumin scrambled out her bed and crawled to retrive the ring that was on the floor.

Sumin started to cry out in joy. I-I remember! I remember! How could I forget about everyone?! How could I forget Luhan, the love of my life. My y hubby...My Luhan. Sumin hugged the ring close to her heart and slid it back on her ring finger. 

"Sumin!" Eunhyuk and Donghae stopped at her doorway.

"Appas!" Sumin stood up and ran to them,"I remember everything! The boys! I remember Luhan! Omo, I've been so stupid!" Sumin hugged her parents. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae couldn't believe it. Relief filled their minds and they hugged their daughter. Eunhyuk squeezed the life out of Sumin,"Welcome back you brat." 

Sumin giggled and wiped her tears,"Yeah. Im sorry..." She then stepped back and looked at her fathers,"I want to see Luhan. I need to see him!"

 


o.m.gee gee gee gee baby baby.

o_o