042

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

*BAM*

I kicked the doors opened and it made a clashing sound. The booming music stopped and everyone froze and stared at me, with bewildered eyes. 

My eyes narrowed as I scorned them with disgust,"Where the hell is that fat bastard at?"

PinkA, or whatever their name was, and Beast came forward with disturbed expressions. "Who do you think you are?"

I growled,"I ain't got time for this. Now, someone get that bastard for me!" 

A girl gulped and she ran up the stairs toward a glass door and went inside. PSY came out right away along with Hyuna behind him.

PSY started to smirk,"Well, what is the princess of Simple Dance Studio doing here in my studio? Im surprised you know who I am."

I walked up closer to him and grabbed his collar and pulled his fat face closer to mine,"Listen well PSY. Don't mess with my family or me ever again. I know it was you. You're the one who cut our car brakes and almost killed Luhan and I! HOW DARE YOU?! How could you live with yourselves? You tried to kill us! You ing bastard!"

PSY cracked a smile,"Sadly, I don't know what you're talking about." He held up his hands,"I swear. I'd never threaten you that way." 

I pulled away and frowned,"But it had to be someone from here!" I eyed all the dancers. Who else could it be then?!

My eyes landed on Yoseob,"D-Did you do it?"

Yoseob's eyes widened and he shook his head,"Of course not! I'd never hurt you! You're my friend, Sumin."

"B-but you're the other possible culprit! You visited me that night!" I ranted,"SOME ONE HERE ALMOST KILLED TWO PEOPLE! WHO DID IT?!"

No one was saying anything. They all kept quiet. Either looking at me like I was crazy, or just avoiding my eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair,"I won't turn you in to the police. I...just need to know."

"Fine. This is bull." A girl stepped forward. 

"Eunji?" Yoseob whispered, shocked. 

Gasps filled the air and confusion arose.

"You did it?" I asked. Amazed that she'd do it. I didn't do anything to her...

Eunji scoffed and crossed her arms,"Yes. I did it. Now that you know, get the hell out of here. Just like you promised."

I held up a finger and stepped in front of her,"First off, I didn't promise . Second, why'd you do it?" 

The girl Eunji glowered at me with so much hate,"You were stealing Yoseob oppa from me you ! And you act all high and mighty just cause your stupid studio is getting more popular! You and your perfect life with your friends and little boyfriend! Who do you think you are stealing my oppa away from me?!" 

The room became silent. Until I started to laugh.

Eunji gawked,"What are you laughing at?!"

I stopped and flicked her forehead and hissed,"You! Who do yout think I am? Im the best damn dancer you'll ever see in your little, lonely life! I am the girl with loving friends, family, and a y hubby! I am the ing girl you almost killed along with my little boyfriend! I am the girl who lost her memory because of you! LUHAN ALMOST FORGOT ME BECAUSE OF YOU! Who am I? , I AM SONG SUMIN." I yelled so close in her face, she backed away a step or two.

"And you? You're going down! YOLO !" I shouted before tackling her to the ground.

 

"Have you thought about what you did wrong?" Eunhyuk appa sighed as he looked at me through the rear view mirror. 

I held a hankie to my lips,"Yeah, I should've just punched her instead of wasting my time talking." My hair was all over the place, makeup smeared, and scratches all over my face.

Luhan pushed my head to the side,"Pabo!"

"Well, am I the only one who's screaming like a little girl from the inside?! That girl deserved it!" Yongguk oppa defended and he smiled back at me,"Good job baby girl! She should've been in jail rotting, but you were kind enough to break her nose with a black eye! Im proud of you, I taught you well!" 

I beamed up at him,"Thank you oppa~! At least someone appreciates my doings!"

Luhan sighed,"It's not that Sumin! What if you got hurt again? You shouldn't have gone alone!" Luhan scolded and pinched my cheeks,"But Im also proud of you. My girl can definitely throw a punch or two."

"Luhan! Have you not seen me fight before? All this time? And now you recognize my awesome abilities?!" I scoffed at him and shook my head,"Aigoo."

"That's right. She's scary." Kai muttered.

It took Eunhyuk, Luhan, Kai, and Yogguk oppa to carry me off that darn girl. I suffered a few scratches and some blood was shed, but Eunji was faaar worse than me. Oh.Well. 

I rested my head on Luhan's shoulders,"Im tired."

"I wonder why?" Luhan cooed and looked over my lip,"At least your lip stopped bleeding. Aish, you have scratches all over you." He ran his fingers across my cheeks softly, making sure he didn't hurt me. I smiled and hugged his arm, then soon fell asleep.

 

"Sumin unnie~!"

I turned around and waved,"Hey Hana~!"

"Sorry, Im late aren't I?" Hana huffed and took deep breaths. I giggled and patted her shoulders,"Easy! No rush!"

"B-but the concert-"

"Didn't start yet! So let's go!" I pulled her along.

Taemin sent me some VIP tickets through the mail. He sent me two, but I gave one to Hana instead since I didn't need Luhan glaring at Taemin throughout the concert. 

"I can't believe you know Taemin of SHINee!" Hana squealed, her curled short hair bouncing up and down.

I shrugged,"I went on a date with him."

"WHAT?!" Hana gaped at me,"Unnie! You never told me!" She whined and grabbed onto my arm.

I smirked,"You never asked."

"It's fine. But...I GOING TO SEE JONGHYUN OPPA!!" Hana danced in a circle.

"Jonghyun oppa is your bias?" I smiled as security let us in through the VIP line. Hana blushed and she nodded,"I love him!"

"More than Sehun?" I teased.

Hana became silent,"Yes. For right now. Yes!"

I giggled and high fived her,"Same~! For the moment. But of course, Luhan will always be my number one~!"

We headed backstage first, to meet with SHINee. They were happy once they saw me.

"Airport couple~!" Key sang as he greeted me with a friendly hug,"Omo, you got more beautiful~! I love your sweater!" 

"Thank you Key oppa!" I giggled and tugged a bit on my sweater.

"The girlfriend. Song Sumin, we meet again." Onew oppa bowed politely to me with a kind smile,"Taemin talks about you a lot."

Taemin nodded,"It's true~!"

"Like, all the time. Whenever we're in the practice room. Your name slips out of his mouth. He's in love with you." Jonghyun oppa whispered the last sentence. Taemin blushed,"Am not!"

I smiled,"It's great to see you guys again." 

"Same for us! It's really hard to remember each of our fans, but you and your boyfriend made a real great way of remembering you both." Minho laughed patted my head.

"Anyway, who's the cutie behind you?" Jonghyun smiled and waved at her,"Hello there."

Hana froze and she was mumbling stuff. I giggled and hugged her with an arm,"This girl is my dongsaeng Choi Hana. She's really shy because Jonghyun oppa is her bias."

"Unnie!" Hana hissed at me. I grinned,"What?"

"Me, really?!" Jonghyun perked up and pulled her away from me so he could get a better look,"Omo, you're so cute and tiny~! Just my type~!"

Hana blushed and started to fan herself,"Omo..."

"Ok! Enough suffocating the girl." Key rolled his eyes and smiled at Hana,"Sorry Hana-ah, he's a bit excited." 

Hana nodded and gulped,"It's fine." She whispered. 

Taemin watched her,"She's really taking it well." I nodded,"Outside she was screaming like crazy, now she's so quiet."

"Let's take pictures~!" Jonghyun held up his polaroid camera and pulled Hana closer to him,"Hana and I first~!"

Minho rolled his eyes,"This guy."

After taking pictures with SHINee I suggested we'd leave,"Anyway, we'll see you after the show." Hana was staring at her pictures the whole time, then she placed them inside her wallet. 

Jonghyun laughed and patted Hana's head,"I can't wait to see  you again Hana~!"

Hana finally smiled at him,"Yes."

Jonghyun was struck by her innocent beauty and he slowly waved at her. Key snickered,"Falling for your fan?"

I waved,"See you later~!"

 

As Hana and I were walking to our front row seats, I peered at the silent Hana beside me,"Yah, you alright?"

"Unnie, Jonghyun oppa said I was his type and he couldn't wait to see me after the concert...What do I do?" Hana placed both her hands over her chests.

I giggled,"Aigoo, you're starstruck."

The lights dimmed and Shawols everywhere screamed their hearts out with their light sticks waving proudly in the air. The night had just begun just for us all.

tumblr_lvze14ziJv1qcgxg5o2_250.gif


 

Im done.

lol

sorry for the long wait. i was really tired these past two days (?)

anyway, so... psy or seobie didn't do it...BUT EUNJI?

did not expect that.

again.

sumin is badass...who cussed. in this chapter. oh yeah. adulthood!

SHINee~!!! i've been paying to much attention to exo i forgot about my shinee bbs lol #shawol5ever.

Hana's bias is Jonghyun...I was going to make it Key, but then I was like...no...that's not Hana's type lol. kind of.

anyway, yeah~!!!! woooooot wooot

gif from SHINee world lol creying.

loves you guysss.

<4 pokers 5ever!

onto the next. 

WAIT:

 

 

 

YEAH VOTE.

thanks for you comments^^ so supportive my pokers <4

and my subbies and up votes <444