027

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

As weeks progressed, Simple Dance Studio was getting a lot of attention. 

"GUYS!" Eunhyuk appa slammed through the the studio doors. He held his phone and had tears running down his face,"TAEMIN TWEETED ABOUT SIMPLE DANCE STUDIO!!"

My eyes widened and I ran to Eunhyuk appa and tackled him,"REALLY?!" 

Eunhyuk appa held up his phone,"YEAH!"  He spun we around and we both cheered in happiness. 

The boys boredly nodded,"Ok."

"AND THERE'S A LINE OUTSIDE THE STUDIO!" Donghae appa screeched as he looked out the door. 

The boys and I piled toward the door and saw that Donghae appa was right. Different young adults, teens, and kids were lined outside.

A teenage guy who was at the front smiled,"Is the studio open for lessons?"

"Yeah, we have money for the fees. Taemin oppa from SHINee recommended this studio to people who wanted a real good dance session." A girl with funky hair and a friendly smile waved. 

"Um..." I said. I was too shocked by the massive line. 

"And I heard Taemin was super close with you~!" The girl squealed. 

Eunhyuk appa came beside me and opened the door,"Come in, though, it'll be a little packed." He smiled at the sight of new dancers, jumping up and down as they entered our studio. 

I smiled and hugged Eunhyuk appa's waist,"Im happy for you Eunhyuk appa." Eunhyuk appa hugged me back and kissed my head,"Me too. It's finally happening." 

Eunhyuk appa's dream is finally coming true. In no time, Simple Dance Studio will show that Gangnam Style Studio no one can mess with us. And soon they won't be able to reach us. I smiled, my insides buring wih determination. I was ready and set to help Simple Dance Studio soar high into the sky.

Where he really belonged.

 

"Thanks for the great lesson Eunhyuk-ssi, Donghae-ssi, Kai-ssi, Luhan-ssi, and Sumin-ssi!"

Countless of people bowed to him as they left the studio. That was the third group of dancers who waited patiently to participate in a session. Appa's and the rest of us had to take turns in leading the dance studio. The first was Eunhyuk appa. The second was Donghae appa. The last was Kai, Luhan, and I. 

Many girls were happy that the teachers were so handsome, also the rest of EXO and B.A.P. We were lucky Btob didn't attend or the mass of fangirling would be even more louder and crazy. 

Girls surrounded the boys after the lesson. Asking for numbers, if they had girlfriends, or just asking if they wanted to go eat out. Kai was estatic with the girls fawning over him and promised many dates. The rest of the boys were flattered by their new fans, but were getting a little irritated. Fan girls at school and the dance studio? Shooot.

Luhan was drowning in a sea of girls. I know Im supposed to feel a bit jelly, but it was actually quite amusing. Seeing his helpless face of confusion and fright. I was laughing my off. Donghae appa told me to stop being mean and help him out. I obliged. 

B.A.P boys had fans too. Bad boy image was still pretty popular and the girls raged with constant squeals of fright and amazement. Yongguk oppa was the only one a little hard to approach, because of his scary, rough appearance. 

Overall, today was a big success. And not to brag, but I had a few fanboys myself. But it was just compliments on my dance skills and beauty. Nothing serious. On the other hand of being jelly, Luhan was furious. He'd purposely hug me from behind and kiss me (which he hardly did in front of my parents). I found him absolutely adorbs.

"Sorry boys, Luhan get's jealous easily." I scrunched my face and petted Luhan's curls. He pouted and buried his face in my hair,"Mine." I swore I heard him whisper.

The fanboys grunted and groaned,"NOOOO." 

I shrugged,"What can I do when I have a y hubby already? See you next session!" I smiled and waved at them. 

The boys grinned back and waved,"Later Sumin...and Luhan." 

After everyone left the studio, it was just appas, Kai, Luhan, and me. The main choreographers of Simple Dance Studio.  Eunhyuk appa ordered chicken and drinks for us. 

"CHEERS! To success to Simple Dance Studio!" Eunhyuk appa held up his cup of Soju.

"CHEERS!" We all yelled and held our drinks in the air. We clanked cups with one another before downing our drinks. Appas let us drink Soju for the celebration. 

"Whooooo." I winced as the soju burned my throat,"That's feels refreshing."

"Eat a lot Sumin." Donghae appa advised, handing me a piece of chicken,"Don't want you to drink with an empty stomach." I took the chicken and bit into it's heavenly texture.

Luhan eyed me carefully, along with Kai,"Should you really be drinking?"

I pouted my lips and took another swig of soju,"What's wrong with drinking soju? I'll be fine. You guys already seen me drink, so it's ok." I smiled and my lips. 

"That's why! We've already seen you drink!" Luhan barked and tried to take away my glass. I just slapped his fingers away,"Mine!"

"And you're scary." Kai mumbled and downed his drink.

"How is she when she's drunk?" Eunhyuk appa wiggled his eyebrows. He looked at Donghae appa,"I bet she's the angry type."

Donghae appa shot him a disapproving look,"Eunhyuk! You shouldn't say stuff like that about Sumin!"

"That's right appa!" I stuck my tongue out.

"You shouldn't make bets in front of her! Idiot!" Donghae appa shook his head.

"That's right appa!" I chortled a laugh and drank another cup of soju.

"Why afraid you'll lose?" Eunhyuk appa challeged with a smirk.

Donghae appa raised a brow,"Bwoh? I bet she's the crying type! Who sobs with an ugly wet face!" Donghae appa bet. 

I spit out my soju,"APPAS!"

Appas, Kai, and Luhan laughed at me. Kai and Luhan smiled and looked at me,"It's kind of both."

 

"I BELIEVEU I CAN FUULYYYYYYY~! I SEE MEEU SUUUOOARING THROUGHEU THEU OPENUH DEEUOOORRS~! OOOOOOOH I BELIEVEU I CAN FUULYYYYYY~! LUHAN IM FLYING!" I sang happily as I pretended to soar through the night sky on Luhan's back. 

"I SEE SUMIN RUNNING THROUGH THE OPEN DOOORS~! OOOOOOH~!" Luhan spun around and I giggled and hugged his neck.

"I don't think this is safe. No, let me rephrase. I don't think they're safe." Kai muttered to himself. He was on duty watching us. 

"Yoooou are...soooo beautiful....to meeeeee." Luhan placed me down and knelt on the ground, holding my hand.

I blushed,"DUH!"

"I FEEEEL THE EARRRRTH MOOOVE UNDER MY FEEEET~!" I skipped around and pushed Kai to the ground. 

Luhan laughed,"I FEEEL THE SKY TUMMMMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOWN." 

Kai got up from the ground and wiped his pants clean,"O.M.G-"

"GEE GEE GEE GEE GEEEEEE BABY BABY~!" Luhan and I laughed and spun around together. We both looked at each other and gasped,"PLEASE BE MY BABY~ PLEASE BE MY BABY~!"

"Why-" We cut off Kai again. Kai groaned in despair.

"WHHY WHYYYYY...WHYYY WHYYYYYYYYY... WHY WHYYYYYY...BEFORE THE DAWWWWWWN....BEFORE THE DAWWWWWN~!" Luhan and I started to dance to Infinite's BTD. The oh so famous choreo of the seven hotties.

Kai just stood there watching us,"I hate drunk, happy couples.  Why am I single?" Kai sighed again.

"...Y, FREE, AND SINGLE...IM READY TO BINGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!" I TACKLED KAI AND KISSED HIM.

Luhan gasped,"KAI! SUMIN!" Luhan pouted and stomped his feet on the ground.

I turned to him and gaped,"OMO LUHAN! Since when were you there?"

Luhan's face turned into a nasty glare,"Kai...."

Kai's eyes widened and he held up his hands and started to beg,"L-Luhan! I didn't kiss her! She did it! You even saw with your own two eyes!"

"Kai!" Luhan grunted as he stepped toward us.

I smiled,"Luhan~!"

Then BOOM! Luhan punched Kai's face.

I started laughing,"Omo! Kai why are you on the ground?"

"Yolo!" Luhan whispered with his eyes wide open. 

Kai groaned as he touched his lip. Blood on his fingers,"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!"

Luhan started to cry,"WHY DID YOU KISS HER?!"

"OMG I DIDN'T KISS HER!" Kai angrily yelled at him.

I watched the two bicker and fight. Back and forth, back and forth.

I yawned and thought of a song,"BABY GOOOOOD NIGHT. BABY SLEEEEP TIGHT! GOOOD NIGHT~! DANCING IN THE MOOOONLIGHT~!" I giggled and spun around with my hands in the air, the breeze brushing past my hair, eyes closed.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" A grumpy old man yelled from his bedroom window.

"Rawr!" I showed him my teeth and clawed up at him. 

I looked at Luhan and Kai. 

Luhan was sobbing a lot. Kai looked annoyed and tired.

I giggled,"Luhan's a crybaby."

Luhan stopped crying and he pouted,"C-crybaby?"

I nodded and wiped his tears,"Crybaby Luuhan~!" I kissed his nose,"Stop crying ok?" 

Luhan sniffed and hugged me,"Why did you kiss Kai? Im a waaaay better kissser than him! Plus Im better looking! And I sing better! And Im smarter! And Im Chinese!"

I kissed his lips,"Better?" I laughed and pointed at Kai,"KAI IS FOREVER ALONE!"

Kai just looked at us,"I give up. Im done. I just-" He didn't finish and walked away with his bloody lip. 

The two of us stared at him,"Omo, is hee mad?"

Luhan giggled and hugged me tightly like I was some kind of stuffed animal,"We should go to a love hotel~!"

I gasped and looked at him,"LUHAN!"

He innocently gazed at me,"What?"

"I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD LOVE HOTELS AROUND HERE!" I smiled and clapped my hands, Luhan joined me. Then he stopped,"I don't have money!" Luhan cutely pouted again.

I smirked and grabbed something from my purse,"AHA!" I held up a black wallet.

"Whose is that?" Luhan pointed to it with shiny eyes.

"Eunhyuk appas~! AHAHAHA~!" I laughed with my nose in the air. Then I grabbed his hand,"Let's go to our magical love hotel~!"

"OK~!" Luhan giggled and skipped along with me.


/dying/

image