031

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Third POV

 

"Damn." The boys sighed.

Eunhyuk and Donghae explained everything to the boys and Jihye. 

"Is that possible?" Kai asked with arms crossed.

Eunhyuk nodded,"I guess so... the doctor explained that Sumin doesn't remember anything from her Junior year of high school and so forth, while Luhan is the same. They both have temporary amnesia."

"So she believes she's still in high school with us?" Yongguk asked.

Donghae sadly nodded his head,"Yeah, she doesn't remember anyone else besides us and B.A.P." 

Exo looked down in despair. Both of their friends don't remember them. Btob was also down, especially Minhyuk. Jihye didn't know what to think. 

"One more thing." Donghae whispered. 

"W-what?" Kris asked. The boys started to worry again.

"Luhan's mute again." Donghae eyed them all.

 

Luhan was sitting on his hospital bed. His room was covered with balloons, cards, flowers, and stuffed animals. He grabbed a random card and read it.

To Luhan hyung,

Wake up and feel better! Hurry up and recovery,

so when Sumin noona wakes up, you'll be the first

person she sees! Love you hyung~!

Love,

Tao <3

Luhan frowned at the card. Tao? Who are all these people?

Luhan gazed at all the cards he's read. He's seen some names he recognized from school. People he didn't talk to.

Why did they send me cards and all this stuff? And who were those weird guys hugging me?

Luhan shook his head and placed all the cards on the table beside him. 

And who's Sumin? 

Luhan felt his head hurt and he grabbed his glass of water. His head started to hurt when he started to think too much about that person.

 

Sumin was humming to a song as she looked through the stacks of cards that her visitors gave her. She had seen so many new faces it was overwhelming. 

"Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O, Chen, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Tao, and Kai..? Then there's Minhyuk, Ilhoon, Eunkwang, Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, and Sungjae? Who are these people?" 

Sumin scratched her cheek, and winced when she accidentally touched a bruise. She frowned when she remembered what Eunhyuk appa had told her, along with her doctor.

"I lost some of my memories?" She whispered. "I forgot my friends...These friends." Sumin looked down at the cards and placed her hands on top of them.

She closed her eyes,"I forgot...Luhan?"

Sumin quickly opened her eyes again,"I need to know who these people are. Right?"

Just who is this Luhan? Appa's seemed sad when I didn't remember him. Sumin pouted as she traced of the cards design,"Was he a good friend of mine?"

"He is your boyfriend."

Sumin became alert from the sudden stranger. The stranger had dark brown hair that was styled, thick lips, and dark skin. She curiously tilted her head to the side, like a lost child,"Boyfriend?"

Kai nodded his head with a small smile, he took easy steps toward her, to make sure Sumin wasn't scared. "Yeah, Luhan is your boyfriend. As you used to say 'My y hubby Luhan~!'. That's what you'd say." Kai chuckled when he tried to mimick her voice. 

Sumin looked at him confused,"I don't have a boyfriend...cause I love..." Sumin blushed when she thought about her first love. Kai raised a brow,"You love..." He hinted her to continue. 

But she shook her head,"No one." 

Kai was disappointed when she didn't remember him. "You really don't remember me? Huh?" 

Sumin noticed his hurt expression, and for some reason felt like she never wanted to see him hurt,"Im sorry...who are you?"

"Wow, I never really imagined you'd ask me that." Kai whispered, amazed. He saw how concerned she was for him, and he felt a little better, knowing she still had the same caring personaility,"Im Kim Jongin. Or Kai. Im your very good friend, since Junior year in high school. We used to live in the same neighborhood." 

Sumin smiled,"Really?! So you went to TS high?"

Kai shook his head,"You don't remember, but you transferred to SM high during the middle of your junior year...the same as me."

"Oh." Sumin made an 'o' with her lips.

Kai chuckled at her expression. He looked at her sincerely,"I really hope you remember us Sumin...it doesn't feel the same."

Sumin just looked at him. Hmmm...so, this Luhan is my boyfriend? What does he look like?

"Is it weird, if I want to see what 'Luhan' looks like?" Sumin asked shyly.

Kai was surprised by her request,"I'll go ask the doctor..."

 

Luhan was looking around boredly. The doctors told him about his temporary amnesia. 

So, I forgot everything that happened since my Junior year in high school? Great. Luhan rolled his eyes.

He sighed, he was so confused on what to do. He was basically alone. Even though random people kept visiting him, saying they were close friends of his, he still didn't feel the same way. They were basically strangers to him.

Seems like the two weird guys from before, were his 'guardians'.

I don't remember having guradians like them. 

Luhan sulked in his bed. To him, he really had no one to rely on. Luhan didn't trust Eunhyuk, Donghae, or the other guys. Again, they were strangers to Luhan.

Everyone who has visited me always mentioned a girl's name. What was it? Su...Sumin. Yeah, her. What was she to me?

As Luhan pondered on and on about Sumin. There was a tiny knock on the door.

Luhan looked over, and the door opened.

A girl with long wavy hair, rolled in with a wheelchair. She smiled up at the guy behind her,"It's alright. I can talk to him myself, uh, Kai."

Kai looked between Luhan and Sumin and gulped,"S-sure." Man this is going to be awkward for the both of them. Kai shut the door behind him and went to tell the others what was happening.

Luhan stared at the girl. Luhan felt his cheeks burn for some reason. What the hell? Luhan touched his cheeks while Sumin tried her best to move toward Luhan.

When Sumin was at a closer distance, she looked at Luhan. She blushed right away. He's cute...so he's my 'boyfriend' right? The one everyone keeps mentioning. Sumin shook her head. No, you can't think about another guy when you have Zelo! Sumin scolded herself.

Luhan watched Sumin hit her head, and she whimpered at the impact,"Ouch! Pabo Sumin." Sumin mumbled to herself. 

For a second she forgot about Luhan, and felt embarrassed right away. He wasn't really glaring at her, but he wasn't smiling either at her presense. But, Sumin could tell he was impatient with her silence.

"H-hi." She waved awkwardly from her wheelchair. Luhan's eyes narrowed, then he picked up the whiteboard the hospital gave him.

Who are you?

Luhan showed her the board. Sumin read the words. Oh, so Luhan's mute...? No one told me this.

"I-Im Song Sumin. You're Luhan...right?" Sumin mentally scolded herself again. Obviously pabo!

Sumin held out her hand with a friendly smile,"Everyone, um, keeps talking about you. So I thought I should finally see who you are." 

Luhan glanced at her hand and slowly grabbed it. Sumin giggled and firmly shook his hand,"It's finally great to meet you." 

Luhan started to write on his board.

I guess so. People do mention you a lot.

Sumin blushed once again from his words,"Oh, really? You too huh? I guess we're on the same boat." 

So we're a couple...and we don't even know it. Funny. Sumin smiled to herself. Luhan watched her smile for no reason. What a weird girl...but she seems ok. I think. 

"You're pretty handsome." Sumin suddenly blurted out.

Once again, Luhan's eyes became rounder. Sumin let out a small laugh,"Sorry, I say a lot of random stuff. Are you a foreigner. Chinese right?"

Sumin scrunched her face. What am I saying? He's Chinese? No, but he understands Korean so easily. How did I know though? 

But Luhan nodded.

Yeah, I am Chinese. How did you know?

"I-I don't know actually." Sumin tilted her head and scratched her chin,"A hunch?"

Luhan awkwardly nodded. It was silent between them. Until Sumin spoke again.

"So you have temporary amnesia too?"

Yeah. You do too?

Sumin nodded,"Yeah, the doctor said I can get my memories back randomly." She smiled,"I just hope it's soon. I don't really like the feeling of not remembering anything."

Same here, the doctor told me that. And, I know how you feel.

"Yeah, I just feel..." Sumin didn't know how to finish.

Empty.

Sumin softly smiled at him,"Empty...exactly that...so...where are your parents? Are they here too?"

Luhan's face hardened and he shook his head. Sumin realized she said something uncomfortable and apologized right away,"Im sorry. I didn't mean to bring up something painful!" 

Luhan saw the regret in her eyes, and the pain subsided. He shook his head.

It's fine. You did nothing wrong.

"Alright. If it makes you feel better, I can visit you everyday~!" Sumin clapped her hands together. Luhan blankly looked at her. She giggled,"I mean, we're friends right." Well, actually my boyfriend.

"If you don't mind having me around. Cause I know how weird it is to have strangers visit you..." Sumin added when she saw no emotion on his face.

Luhan shrugged his shoulder. 

Whatever. Do what you want.

Sumin excitedly hugged him,"Yay~! Thank you! I made a new friend~! I won't ever make you bored!" Sumin promised with a big, happy beam on her face. 

Luhan's ears turned red at her sudden skinship. She's crazy and so outgoing and bubbly! 

Sumin felt a weird throbbing pain in her chest. She sniffed Luhan for a second. Honey...

 


 

remember:

  • zelo was Sumin's first love
  • honey was Luhan's scent (that sumin loves^^)
  • luhan was mute so he talked through writing stuff down

so basically. it's just like LSK all over again :)

*excuse my mistakes if there are any*