012

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"Hey where are you going?" Luhan asked, sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine.

I pouted,"Didn't I tell you, I was going to hang out with Btob!"

"Oh, it's today?" Luhan put his magazine down,"I was thinking we could hang out today...go on a date." 

"I already made plans with them, maybe tomorrow?" I asked.

Luhan frowned,"Im going to do a project with Jihye."

Jihye again? I rolled my eyes,"Do what you want."

I left the apartment and went down to the garage to the car. I dialed a number.

"Hello?" A person groaned.

"I can't believe it. When I want a date, he's not free. When he wants a date, Im not free! It's happening all over again Kris oppa!" I said through the phone.

"Sumin?! What's the matter again?" Kris yawned through the speaker. 

"Oppa! It's happening again! We're becoming distant! We hardly went on a date this month!" I sighed and switched lanes drastically, some cars honking at me,"SHUT UP!" I yelled out the window.

"Sumin, are you driving right now?" I looked at my phone, then back up on the road,"..Yeah."

"Ok, this is not going to work. What if you get into a car accident? Luhan will kill me." Kris sighed.

I frowned,"But oppa! I tried to not let it bother me, and it was going well...but look! We're hardly talking and spending time with each other."

Kris was silent on the other side. Then I heard a snore.

I growled,"KRIS OPPA!"

I heard a big thump and rolled my eyes. Kris was back and awake,"Y-yeah?!"

"I'll call someone else." I pouted and hung up. I dialed another person. 

"Hello." A deep voice greeted.

I sang,"Yonggie oppa~!"

"Sumin? Ya need something?" He asked, I could hear worry behind his voice.

I smiled,"I...actually yeah. Can you meet me somewhere real quick?" 

"Sure. Where at?" He asked. I told him at the old cafe we used to go to in high school for muffins. 

"Alright, be there in a bit." The phone clicked and I drove toward the cafe. I still had an hour till I met up with Btob. 

I got to the cafe first and waited for Yongguk. He came a few minutes later, a bit distressed. He smiled when he saw me,"Baby girl, why'd you call me out here?"

"I have a problem..." I confessed everything to him, and he listened well, not interrupting me. When I was done, Yongguk sighed,"Jihye didn't do anything to you right?"

I shook my head,"Not really. Luhan and her just hang out a lot more...we're still close, but it just feels like the gap between us is a bit wider. What should I do oppa? I don't mean to feel jealous, but I can't help it." 

Yongguk smiled and patted my head,"Don't worry. That's normal for you to feel that way. It happens to couples. But Luhan most definitely see's her only as a friend Sumin. I can tell he loves you very much. Don't stress out over this thing." 

"Kris oppa said the same thing. And I did listen, but it's hard." I laid my head in my arms. Yongguk mimicked my actions and looked at me,"Sumin, why don't you talk to Luhan about it?"

I immediately shook my head,"No! I can't! I don't want him to think Im annoying." 

"If he thinks you're annoying, then he's going to die by seven different pairs of hands Sumin." Yongguk firmly crossed his arms,"How will Luhan know what the problem is when you don't tell him?"

I sighed,"I guess...but is it ok if I just wait? I don't want to tell him anytime soon..."

Yongguk looked at me for a few minutes. I could tell he didn't like that, but he gave me a small smile,"Whatever you want to do, oppa will stick behind you." 

I beamed,"Thanks Yonggie oppa."

 

After having a cup of coffee with Yongguk oppa, I drove to the park to see Btob. They were playing basketball when I found them. I sat down in the little bleachers and watched them.

"SCORE~!" Minhyuk cheered and jumped around with Ilhoon. Sungjae and Hyunsik sighed in defeat,"What the hell man." 

I laughed at Minhyuk's weird dance. Btob finally caught on that I was watching and greeted me with friendly smiles,"Hey Sumin!"

"Hi guys!" I waved from the bleachers.

Minhyuk ran to me,"Did you see my y three pointer?  Ooh that's how you do it!"

I rolled my eyes,"You're always so cocky!"

"Well, I have things to be cocky about." He shrugged and wiped his face with his towel. I noticed his muscled arms and looked away, blushing a bit,"So what are we doing today?" 

"Actually, it'll just be the two of us." Minhyuk smiled. I gawked at him,"What? Why?" 

"We have plans." Btob sulked,"Sorry, you're stuck with that idiot for the day Sumin." I looked at Minhyuk's big grin,"Great."

Btob left and it was just the two of us. I placed my hands on my hips,"So what are we doing today?" I asked again.

"Play basketball." Minhyuk spun the ball with his index fingers.

I gulped,"I can't play basketball...sorry." 

Minhyuk playfully sneered,"I can teach you Miss Prodigy." 

So Minhyuk and I were in the middle of the courts. He taught be 'basics' I suppose. I thought it was ridculous. How you just had to bounce the ball up and down through the court, and shoot the ball into the hoop. I didn't understand how I could have such a hard time with that.

The game between us was just stupid. Minhyuk was obviously winning. I stopped running and pouted,"I quit."

"Why?!" Minhyuk kept dribbling the ball.

I sighed,"Dude, you're already winning, what the hell is the point of this game?" 

Minhyuk stopped,"Fun. We're supposed to have fun! It doesn't matter about who wins or loses." I gave him a look.

He smiled,"Ok, maybe it does. But it's just for fun right now."

I clicked my tongue,"Fine! But you have to go easy on me! I wasn't that good at running in high school."

"Alright." Minhyuk held out the ball,"Take the ball. I'll give you five seconds to run away with it." I quickly snatched the ball and made a dash to the opposite hoop. 

"Coming~!" Minhyuk taunted and I heard his steps behind. I squealed and ran faster. I threw the ball and it went in.

"Whoo! It went in~! Oh yeah!" I did my victory dance. Minhyuk looked at me with an amused grin, I frowned,"What?"

"Thanks for giving me a point." He snickered in my face and went to fetch the ball. I just stood there. Minhyuk was still laughing and I growled,"Come here you idiot!" I chased after him but he was too fast.

 

"I hate basketball." I muttered parking the car near the cafe. Minhyuk had a smug look on his face,"I can't believe you, you ."

"Well I thought it wasn't about winning! It's about 'fun'." I quoted him.

Minhyuk smiled,"It is~!"

"But you said since you won, I should treat you." I growled.

Minhyuk laughed,"That's how it's fun~! I win and you buy me something! Isn't that fun?"

"Just get out of the stupid car!" I barked and slammed the door shut. I apologized after realising I hurt Baby. 

Minhyuk and I went in the cafe, it was the same one I went to with Sehun. I looked at the menu,"So what do you want?" 

"I want a Strawberry Sweet Frappe." Minhyuk smiled.

I went up to the counter,"I'll have one Strawberry Sweet Frappe and a Cookie and Cream Frappe." The girl nodded and I paid. 

Minhyuk and I were sitting at a table, waiting for our orders. 

"CHOI HANA!" A guy walked towards another worker,"A customer is telling me you didn't even add the caramel in his order!"

"Omo, poor girl." Minhyuk pouted and watched as the manager kept shouting. I frowned.

"S-sir I did-" The girl tried to explain, but she was cut off.

"Stop being so clumsy!" The manager kept yelling at the poor girl. I eyed the girl. She looks familiar...Sehun's crush!

"Yah!" I walked over to them, Minhyuk tired to stop me, but I slammed my hand on the counter. The manager looked at me bewildered,"Y-yes?"

"Stop your yelling at the poor girl. She's trying to explain to you, but you keep yelling at her!" I pointed at him. I could hear Minhyuk's laugh.

The manager grunted and walked away. The girl named Hana looked at me with a grateful smile,"Thank you." She bowed. 

"Its no problem! You're Hana right. Cause I remember seeing you last time." I smiled at her,"You know Sehun right?"

Hana blushed,"Y-yes. Im his classmate."

I squealed,"Omo, really? He's handsome huh?" I winked at her. 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows,"I-I guess. A-aren't you his girlfriend." 

"Me, his girlfriend, oh dear no! I have a boyfriend already. He's way better looking than Sehun." I laughed. 

"So he's your boyfriend?" Hana looked over to Minhyuk. He walked over and winked at her,"Hey cutie. I saw you staring at me."

Hana backed away a little. I slapped his arm,"Stop scaring the girl. And no way in hell am I going out with this idiot." 

"Awe, you thought we were a couple. How nice." Minhyuk cooed.

I rolled my eyes,"Please, spare me your ugliness." Minhyuk shot me a look,"I am a y beast!"

The other worker called gave us our drinks and I shoved his drink at him,"Yeah, here's your stupid order."

I turned back to Hana,"Ignore him, he's a little crazy. Anyway, I'll see you around Hana-ah. Next time I'll bring Sehun and my boyfriend."

Hana laughed and bowed,"Bye..uh unnie what's your name?"

"Oh, Im Song Sumin." I smiled. 

"Bye Sumin unnie, it was a pleasure to meet you." Hana beamed and waved.

Minhyuk gave her a flirty wink,"And Im Lee Minhyuk." Hana just awkwardly nodded,"B-bye Minhyuk-ssi..."

"Eh? Minhyuk-ssi? No oppa?" Minhyuk pretended to cry. I pulled his ear,"Ok, Im dropping you off now. Bye Hana-ah~!" Hana laughed and the two of us left the cafe. 

"Who was that?" Minhyuk sipped on his drink.

I smirked,"Sehun's future girlfriend." 

 


OMG VOTE FOR LSK AS BEST LUHAN/OC COUPLE HERE, OR BEST ROMANCE:

VOTE FOR LSK!!

PLEASE XDD

FOR SUHAN COUPLE!!!