011

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT!"

The music blasted through the speakers and the class I was teaching started to dance to the new routine. I watched as everyone performed it beautifully. I smiled once the song was over. 

"Beautiful! PERFECTO!" I cheered and clapped for them,"You guys are doing great!" 

"Noona! Are you going to be here again next week?" A little boy and his friends ran up to me.

I poked his forehead,"Yah! Insu! I already told you I was. Appas are out of town so I'll be taking over with Luhan and Kai hyung." 

"YAY~!" The kids class cheered and went to get ready to leave. I laughed and got ready for the next class. The kids class is so cute.

"Hey, we're here!"

I turned around and smiled,"Luhan and Kai!" I hugged the both of them,"You're just in time. Kids class just ended a few minutes ago. I was teaching them how to do a baby face." 

"So I guess it went well?" Luhan smiled and went to put his things in the back room.

Kai snickered,"Im sure some kids fell on their faces." 

I slapped his stomach, but he dodged me and went to the back room. I rolled my eyes and started to stretch again. The door opened and B.A.P came in along with the Exo boys. Jihye was there behind them. Luhan invited her.

"Hey baby girl!" Yongguk greeted and patted my head.

I got up and saluted,"Hello oppa! Hi Jihye, welcome to Simple Dance Studio~!" I waved at her with a polite smile.

Jihye looked around,"You're parents own Simple Dance Studio?"

"Yes ma'am which will soon be mine! Anyway, guys better stretch a lot! I won't have any mercy on you." I advised with a sly smile. 

"NO NO NO, NO MERCY!" Everyone, besides Jihye, screamed and drowned in their nonexistent tears.

"Wow, feels good to be back." Zelo stretched his long arms and looked around,"Still looks the same." 

"Still smells good." Xiumin beamed,"Like some warm cookies or something."

We all looked at the Xiumin in his own little world.

Himchan shook his head,"I thought Youngjae would be the one thinking of food, or Daehyun." Everyone laughed, Daehyun gave him a murderous glare.

"Channie oppa, I don't think you can do this choreo." I tapped his shoulder. Himchan pouted,"Why?" 

I pointed to his finger,"I don't want you to hurt your finger more! Remember that last time when you broke your ankle, and still played soccer with the boys cause you said it didn't even hurt! But then you started crying like a girl-"

"OK! I get it sheesh!" Himchan stuck his tongue at me,"Didn't have to reveal my sad past." 

I smiled and pointed to the pink chair in the back,"Brought it from my home just for you Channie oppa." Himchan laughed and sat down, crossing his legs,"I am the king."

"Of pink." Zelo muttered, causing everyone to laugh.

"So what are we learning today?" Lay asked.

I smirked at him,"Something very, very hard." 

"Hard? Psh, please." Sehun rolled his eyes. Everyone nodded with confident smiles. Even Jihye looked at me with such a look.

I snickered,"Don't say I didn't tell you so."

 

"O-oh...m-my...gah!" 

Everyone was panting hard, laying on the floor in their sweat. I smiled in satisfaction and stood over them,"Hmmm....words I should say right now? I TOLD YOU SO! BOOYAH!" 

"What the hell kind of choreo did you come up with? I've never seen anything so...advanced." Jihye was leaning against the wall, breathing hard.

I smirked at her,"Don't underestimate me girl. I put the PRO is PROFESSIONAL." 

"More like Pro in Problematic." Youngjae sneered.

"Or In in Insane." Sehun growled.

"Oh boo you baby's go cry somewhere else. You know better to expect a whole bunch of sweat and tears once you walk into these four walled room of insanity!" I snickered and started to revise the dance. 

They groaned,"How can you still be dancing?!"

"Eunhyuk appa used to make me dance all night long sometimes, he'd have to sneak me out to the studio while Donghae appa was sleeping. He wanted to make sure I had learned everything he could teach me, just in case something happened to him or Donghae appa. If he could have his way, he'd let me take over this studio at the age of 10." I chuckled and continued dancing. 

"I don't understand her energy." Kris said breathless. Tao was whimpering has he massaged his legs,"I won't be able to do my training."

"You are so the daughter of Eunhae appas." Zelo shook his head and closed his eyes. Everyone nodded their heads,"Definitely."

"I can't feel my legs." Baekhyun cried. Chanyeol nodded,"Same, I think they're numb." Suho massaged both their legs,"I feel so old." 

Kai was gulping down their water. Kai wheezed,"They created a dancing prodigy monster."

"To be honest, I had it much harder than you guys. So you better be glad Eunhyuk appa is not the one teaching you." I rolled my eyes at them,"He'd make a much harder choreo since you're all in a oh-so advanced class. What'd you expect? Flying butterflies and unicorns farting raibows?!"

"I at least expected the uni- nevermind." Lay whispered and wiped his face with a towel. 

Soon everyone was preparing to leave, since they had other stuff to do besides dance with the awesome me. "Bye, remember to ice your legs~!" I waved. 

So it was just Kai, Luhan, Sehun, B.A.P, Jihye, and I. 

"Ready for some more?" I smiled. 

"Seriously?!" Jongup cried,"You still want to dance?" 

"She's crazy." Jihye spat. I ignored her comment.

"Well, uh, yeah?" I pouted,"You guys don't want to participate for the next class?" 

"Let us rest first!" Sehun whined and laid his head on Luhan's lap.

I frowned,"Such a baby."

"Such a mutant rodent." Sehun muttered.

I looked at him with a glint in my eyes,"What'd you say brat?"

The next couple of minutes, Yongguk, Luhan, Kai, Jongup, and Zelo were struggling to carry me away from the now breathless Sehun, who was lying on the floor.

"He just got YOLO'd by Sumin again." Kai sighed, trying to hold my legs together.

Jihye, Youngjae, and Daehyun were trying to get him to breathe again.

"Did you not learn your lesson from way back when you almost died by my hands?!" I growled as they guys carried me to the back room. 

"Im gonna rip his throat out and feed it to the dogs!" I screamed and tried to get him, but Yongguk closed the door and gave me a firm look. 

Besides Donghae and Eunhyuk appas, Yongguk oppa was the third person who I was scared of the most. 

"Sumin."

I avoided his eyes and played with my hands. I can't hear youu~

"Sumin." He called out again.

Just take it like a woman Sumin! Be a woman! Take the beating already to get it over with! I slowly looked up at Yongguk with a pouty face,"Yes oppa."

"Oh dear lord. Here comes the 'look'." Jongup and Zelo muttered.

Luhan and Kai looked at them,"The look?"

"That one look where it can crack Yongguk hyung's cold exterior and melt him like boiling lava. I've tried it but I always failed for some reason." Zelo explained and watched carefully. Jongup nodded. Kai and Luhan shrugged.

Yongguk cleared his throat,"You know better to not kill a minor." 

"B-But he called me-" I started to explain but Yongguk cut me off. "No excuses! I don't care if he called you a fat, ugly pig!" Yongguk growled and crossed his arms.

My lips started to quiver,"Fat, ugly...pig?! Im a fat, ugly  pig oppa?!"  

Yongguk had panic written all over his face,"No! I was just saying-"

"That I was a fat, ugly pig! You said it with your own mouth oppa! Right? Now Luhan will think that!" Tears started to pour out,"Yonggie oppa is mean!"

"Wait-Sumin! I didn't mean it! Don't cry-s-stop! You know I hate it when you cry!" Yongguk looked flustered. 

"Damn you made Sumin cry." Kai muttered. 

"Nice one hyung." Zelo shook his head.

"Sumin..." Luhan pouted and I tackled him with a hug,"Lulu, you don't think Im a fat, ugly pig right?"

Luhan smiled and kissed my nose,"Of course I don't." He wiped my tears and looked at Yongguk. 

Yongguk sighed in defeat,"Just don't do that again. Okay? No killing minors.  Oppa is sorry for making his baby girl cry." Yongguk exited the room tiredly with a sigh.

Once he was gone, I snickered. 

Luhan, Jongup, Kai, and Zelo looked at me with wide eyes,"Sumin?"

"And that's why you'll always fail at the'look' Zelo. Can't beat me." I smirked and stuck my tongue out at them and skipped outside. 

"What the hell-" Luhan's eyes popped out.

"Just happened-" Jongup frowned.

"Right now-" Kai furrorwed his eyebrows.

"She faked it..." Zelo whispered. He snapped his fingers,"Damn, so that's her secret!"

 

Once everything was settled again, the door opened. Btob strolled inside, whistling while looking around. "Wow..."

"Btob?!" Luhan, Lay, and Kai hollered.

"Who?" B.A.P looked at them. 

Btob was oblivious to them as they stared at the studio.

"BTOB~! You made it!" I smiled and went to greet them.

Jihye looked at me with a bizarre look,"How many guys do you know?!"

"A lot." Everyone replied, including myself.

"Sumin, this place is really nice." Minhyuk gazed around.

I nodded,"It always is. Anyway, come here, I want to introduce you to some of my friends."

I introduced Btob to B.A.P. Btob were intimidated by them at first, but soon everyone was cool with each other. Btob introduced me to their youngest friends, Ilhoon and Sungjae who were in high school.

"So ready for the choreo?" I smiled. 

"I think I'll just go home now." Zelo laughed and bolted toward the door. But I tackled him,"No! You had a chance to leave a long time ago!" 

"I have homework to do!" Zelo wailed, but I shook my head,"Be a man Zelo!" 

"I can't with that choreo! If I stay as a man, go through with your choreo, I swear I'll just cry like a girl!" Zelo fumed.

Youngjae scoffed,"You already do that at home." 

"Shut up!" Zelo frowned,"At least I didn't eat Daehyun's cookies."

"You're the one who ate my cookies?!" Daehyun screeched.

Younjae rubbed the back of his neck,"Hey guys, we're not here to talk about cookies! We're here to die from leg failure cause of Sumin's choreo."

I rolled my eyes,"Anyway, don't be scared. As long as you stretch and keep breathing, you'll be fine. I mean, they survived, that means you guys will too!" 

Btob looked scared. Minhyuk smirked,"Wait, what's the worst that could happen."

"Shouldn't have said that." Sehun said, a little pale. "I'd rather be Yolo'd than take her choreo again..."

 

"Am I dead?" Minhyuk whispered. 

Btob were scattered all over the floor. Since the others already learned it, they were much better and knew what to expect. Sadly, it wasn't the same for Btob.

"I think Im dead." Ilhoon mumbled.

Sungjae was facing wheezing,"W-water."

Daehyun handed him some,"Here. Take it and-" Sungjae poured it all over himself. "..don't pour it on your face..." Daehyun finished his sentence and sighed.

"Legs are gone. Yup, they're not alive." Hyunsik slapped his legs. Peniel was saying stuff in English, which I could not understand. 

"Why is everyone such babys man?! This is nothing!" I sighed and started to stretch. 

Eunkwang shot me a look,"What?!"

"Easy for you to say." Kai shook his head, and Luhan frowned,"You're already used to this kind of stuff." 

Yongguk smiled,"Yup. Now's she like a girl version of Eunhyuk ahjussi."

"Don't worry, everyone alway's cries with Sumin's first choreo." Himchan comforted from his pink seat. 

"Like Zelo." Youngjae whispered. Jongup laughed and high fived him. Zelo groaned and threw an empty water bottle at them.

"Cries? I feel like I can't walk for life!" Minhyuk shrieked and tried to stand up, but couldn't. 

I started to dance to a song that came up on the radio,"Oooh, new idea for the next lesson!"

"How can she still walk, let alone dance?!" Changsub cried out.

I gave him a cheeky smile,"It's cause I put the AWE in AWESOME~!"

"SHUT UP SUMIN!" Everyone yelled. 

I pouted,"Geez, what got you guys uptight in the ." 


tumblr_m6bd2cAu8B1qhm4ffo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mgr5uigjGY1qgtmhs.gif

DANCING QUEEN FEEL THE BEAT OF MY TAMBORINE OHHH YEAAAH~!!!

tumblr_m2mh7ueX6G1qbzmb8o1_500.png

(my face for a good two minutes)

LOLing at everyone's comments on Jihye. 

Fine specie she is.

tumblr_mbz04uHmtZ1qdi01w.gif

kris-gif-by-exoticluhan-at-tumblr1.gif%3

Funny-Kpop-Wolrd-ieva-and-nena-32467796-

let's go party~!

tumblr_m9c84yMruY1revtlmo1_500.gif

lol i just think this last one caught me off by surprise aha...

tumblr_mar3w3Z2VD1rgfkcwo8_400.gif

28mh6vd.jpg