023

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

*The 'real' thing was a joke my friends and I say about the realtionship between a guy and girl. Like you know his love for you is real when he buys you pads, since its rarely seen for a guy to buy pads/tampons...yeah? And sumin was saying it as a joke to luhan and cashier boy...i hope it makes sense (& makes it more funny? hehehonk?*

 

----------------

 

"I can't believe we're here." Donghae appa groaned as he rubbed his forehead with his hand,"This is stupid and I don't want to set foot on the same ground as him!"

Eunhyuk appa sighed and looked at his lover,"Don't be such a drama queen. He politely invited us to his super rich party. It's the least we can do to show our face." 

Luhan and I were sitting in the back seats, listening to their conversation.

Donghae appa was appalled when I told them about the invitation. Right away he objected to going. Eunhyuk appa on the other hand, of course, agreed on attending. This upset Donghae appa a lot, but he didn't want to leave Eunhyuk appa alone with the techno-colored tracksuit guy.

Luhan also strongly disliked the idea of attending the party. He did not like Pie, or whatever his name was, but as the same as Donghae appa, he did not want me alone. 

Eunhyuk appa stopped behind a car and a valet guy opened all our doors and grabbed the keys from appa, handing him a ticket. "Please enjoy your stay." The valet bowed and drove away with the car.

The four of us represented Simple Dance Studio and we walked with grace into the huge mansion. The inside was glistening with sparkles, like literally. It was pristine white, no other color was presented in the house. The floors sparkled and you could see your reflection.

"Sumin, stop checking out your teeth!" Luhan whispered to me and tugged on my arm. Guiding me behind the appas. I pouted my lips a bit and hugged his arm,"Hmph."

I grabbed a chunk of my silk, white dress,"Do I look fine?" I secretly glanced at all the glammed up female guest around me, and looked down at my plain looking one. I looked so casual compared to them. 

Luhan kissed my ear,"You're always beautiful to me." We smiled at each other and followed my appas into the grand ballroom...or should I say club looking place.

The whole room was plain white, decked out with bedazzled furniture. The floors got extra shiny, the lights hanging from the ceiling reflected a little brighter. All in all, this place was super shiny.

"What-" Appas choked.

"The-" Luhan gawked.

"Hell." And I scowled. This place looks ridiculous. 

"Welcome, Simple Dance Studio." The girl I saw Eunhyuk appa with last time smiled.

I eyed her,"I remember you."

"Unfortunately, I don't." She feigned a smile, then turned toward appas,"Appa will be glad you're here today. Please, enjoy yourselves." 

"Thank you Chorong." Eunhyuk appa nodded his head.

She bowed a bit, before bouncing off somewhere else.

"I don't like her." I muttered and rested my head on Luhan's shoulders,"I wish the guys were here."

"You missed us that much?" 

I turned around and smiled,"Omo!"

B.A.P and the others were there, smiling handsomely in their suits. I tackled each of them with hugs. When in came to Sehun, I gave him a tight squeeze.

"Im glad you came today, all of you." I smiled at each of them.

"Simple Dance Studio is our second home. It makes sense that we all came together today." Yongguk oppa winked at me with his signature gummy smile.

"Yongguk hyung is right, we're practically family." Youngjae grinned at me.

I giggled,"You're right, we're family."

 

The lights went out. I gasped and held onto Luhan. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close to him. I tried to look around, but it was pure darkness. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Zelo complained. I heard him curse, and a big smack came right after that. Yongguk oppa must've hit him, or Himchan.

"Is there some kind of show?" Suho asked.

"Probably, I mean it's not like it's a blackout. These people are freaking loaded." Kai commented. Most of the boys agreed with him, this place was pretty big.

"I just hope they turn on the lights quickly, I hate being in the dark." Tao whined.

"Tao let go!" I heard Kris exclaim. Tao only whined louder.

"Wow, what a baby." Sehun scoffed.

"Hey! Don't be mean to my baby panda!" I yelled into the air, since I didn't know where the hell he was. 

"Shut up stupid mutant rodent! Animals don't speak!" Sehun sneered.

Luhan started to laugh, as did everyone else.

"I can't believe she's ours." I heard Eunhyuk appa mutter to Donghae appa. 

Donghae appa laughed,"She's adorbable. You love her anyways." 

 

*BAM* 

The lights .

f.jpg

There on the floor was PSY, in a bedazzled blazer and weird pants, under Hyuna in a glittery, sheer dress. Weird people in weird, black outfits and sparkly shoes and jewelry, were standing behind them.

Soon, a song filled the room, and they started to do this funky dance. PSY, Hyuna, and their weirdos did this gallop-thingy dance. Then they circled their hands above their heads. 

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE~!" Hyuna sang in this annoying, high-pitched voice. I winced as she sang along with PSY. 

psy+hyuna.jpg

Then all stopped.

I turned to my father,"This...is our rival? This?" I pointed to PSY who was now sitting on a bedazzled chair with Hyuna at his side.

PSY_(ft._HYUNA).jpg

Eunhyuk nodded,"Yes, his dance studio. Not him. Or her. But them." He pointed to a group of people in the corner, keeping to themselves, not like loners, more like a don't-come-near-us kind of vibe.

The boys and I looked over at them, I shivered,"Wow, they don't seem friendly."

"Are they that great at dancing?" Zelo scoffed and turned away from them. 

The snobby looking group started to laugh out loud and snicker, their eyes on us. I frowned at their childish behavior, even though I shouldn't be the one talking. 

"They better not be laughing at us." Kai growled.

"Hey, easy. We don't want to start anything." Suho instructed towards everyone,"Don't let them provoke you to do something stupid."

"Suho's right. You guys behave." Yongguk warned, his voice making his warning more intimidating. 

"Yes." We all sighed. 

I looked at the group. There were six boys and seven girls. The boy's were devilishly handsome in their sleek black suits and messy hair styles. And you could easily take a peek at the girls. They were beautiful. All of them had soft looking hair, white, milky skin, and nice looking bodies. Of course they couldn't compare to me though, but still...

"Sumin, let's go dance together." Luhan smiled and grabbed my hand. I glanced up at him and beamed. He wanted to distract me, huh?

"Let's go~!" I giggled and Luhan pulled me toward the dance floor.

"I hate happy couples." Kai sighed. The boys laughed and all teased Kai for being a loner.

 

Luhan spun me toward him, and I sweetly smiled up at him and we both danced in each other's arms. The music went from a slow waltz to a high beat tune.  

I gasped and Luhan started to quicken the pace as he led me around the dancing bodies. I laughed as I almost bumped into a girl before Luhan pulled me closer to him. He started to dance this funky movement, causing me to laugh even harder. I followed his steps. 

Appas and the boys were cheering loudly for us, clapping their hands like mad seals. I giggled at waved to them, encouraging them to dance with us. They gladly took the invitation. 

Kai grabbed my waist and spun me away from Luhan. I let out a little yelp as I grabbed his shoulder,"Kai!" He just laughed as we spun around. When he let me down, we both started laughing. 

"Im dizzy now!" I pouted as I grabbed my head, hoping that would stop the room from spinning. Kai just grabbed my hand and knelt down,"My apologies princess." 

I blushed at his action. A shadow came behind me and slapped Kai's hands away,"Get your hands off my baby." I turned around and smiled,"Zelo~!" 

"Let's dance baby~!" Zelo winked and pulled me away easily. Kai pretended to cry when Luhan slapped him,"That's for kissing my girl."

Zelo did this weird face that made me laugh,"You look weird Zelo, stop bobbing your head!" I held onto my stomach. Zelo didn't stop and he gave me cute eye smile,"I made you laugh though~!"

I smiled,"Thank you Zelo. I really am happy you guys came." 

"We'd do anything for you." Zelo bent down and kissed my forehead. 

"My turn for a kiss~!" Tao pushed Zelo and hugged me,"Right noona?"

"Tao~! My panda!" I giggled and hugged his waist,"Are we going to dance now?"

"Oh right! Then I get my kiss after, right?" Tao innocently smiled and held out his hands. I nodded and grabbed his,"Dancing with a panda~!"

We mostly skipped around the dance floor instead of dance, but I was fine with it. Tao was so hyper. Sooner or later someone would ruin the fun.

"Stop looking so childish!" Sehun crossed his arms and stopped us from our fun. Tao pouted,"Sehun! My turn isn't over though. I didn't get my kiss yet!"

"Who cares." Sehun fixed his suit. I rolled my eyes at him and pecked Tao's cheek,"Thanks for dancing with me Tao."

Tao's eyes brightly shined and he hugged me,"Anytime!" 

Once he left, Sehun scoffed at me,"You call that dancing?"

"Yes!" I placed my hands on my hips,"Now, I'll dance with someone else." But Sehun grabbed my arm,"You won't dance with me?" I stared at him. He looked like a little kid when he said that.

I smiled,"I will." 

 

It was a bit awkward, but I was happy things were getting back to normal. "How are things with Hana?"

Sehun became stiff,"Hana?"

I nodded my head,"Yeah, Hana. How is she? Are you guys talking?" 

Sehun gave me a small smile,"She just greets me in the morning and when school is over. But that's it." Sehun looked a bit sad when he said that.

I felt a bit of hope in my chest,"You're starting to like her huh? Now that she's hardly talking to you. You're starting to notice her!" I smiled and clapped my hands.

Sehun flinched,"N-no-"

"Hello." A voice interrupted Sehun. 

PSY greeted. Hyuna and the snobby looking kids stood behind him. They all had the aura of arrogance. It was plastered on their faces. 

Sehun stood in front of me,"What do you want?" 

Soon Luhan and everyone surrounded the two of us. Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa stood in the front,"Do we have a problem PSY?"

"Why do you ask Eunhyuk?" PSY laughed.

Eunhyuk appa had a pokerface,"If you surround my daughter like this, I assume there's a problem." 

"So, it's true. She has two dads." Two girls snickered at me. 

I glared at them,"Glad for stating the obvious, you gotta problem girl?" I stepped toward them, but Luhan held me back. 

"Now, now. Let's not have a big argument. I wanted to introduce my kids. Beast and Apink." PSY smiled and proudly introduced his 'kids'.

We just stared at them. PSY looked irritated at our silence. 

"What did you really want? I dont' have time to play your stupid games PSY. I have a studio to run." Eunhyuk appa looked at Beast and Apink,"I was expecting more from your 'kids'."

I let out a little laugh and hugged Luhan's arm. Chorong and her group shot daggers at me. I ignored them.

"I just wanted to make one last proposal to you Eunhyuk. Join us, and we won't do anything." PSY held out his arms. 

"Are you threatening him?" Yongguk snapped.

"More like blackmail." Kris raised a brow at PSY and gave him the ultimate face.

"More like a simple negotiation." PSY admitted.

"Negotiation my ." I snapped. Donghae appa shot me a look. I secretly high fived Zelo.

Eunhyuk sighed,"We're leaving kids. Come on." He firmly stared at PSY,"My answer will always be no. Goodbye to you and your weird kids. Let's go home guys." 

Exo boys and B.A.P smirked, teased, and did anything to annoy PSY and his Gangnam Style Studio. 

"Bedazzle this next time~!" Zelo put up his middle finger. 

Yongguk smacked his head, but you could see the proudness in his eyes.

I smiled at the scene, then looked back. Beast and Apink were staring at me with so much hate. I didn't hold back my glare. They threatened appa...the trouble starts again.

Luhan hugged my shoulder,"Don't worry about them. Im sure things will be fine. You have the boys and B.A.P with you. We'll protect Simple Dance Studio together." 

I hugged his waist,"Yeah."

 


Hey, y'all. Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, my bro hogged the laptop.

I hope the story is getting more intense?

This chapter was iffy though. lol

Don't worry, I have a lot of tricks up my sleeves. So HA!

happy spring break everyone <33

follow me on twitter~! and tumblr. or something :)

I'll update soon MUAH.