039

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Luhan wouldn't let go of me. Minhyuk was smiling, amused. Heads popped out from the door.

"Sumin's back?!"

I tried to peek over Luhan's shoulder, but it was kind of hard when he was hugging me like it was the last time he was going to see me. 

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Where did you go?" I recognized as Kai's voice. 

"Out." I rolled my eyes and Minhyuk laughed. 

Luhan was still hugging me tightly and didn't seem like he'd let go. I just rubbed his back in a soothing way,"Luahn..."

"I think we should go." Minhyuk hinted and waved,"I'll text you later."

"Same~!"

"Yup!"

"Details, later."

"Bye."

"You're such a hassle." That was Sehun.

"Bye noona."

"Later pupil, don't worry us."

"Take care."

"Bye bye you two."

"I'll text you later too~!"

I got more goodbyes and scoldings when Luhan and I were the only ones left. Outside. In the cold. He's been hugging me for more than ten minutes. 

I puffed my cheeks.

He must've been worried. I did run off with out my phone...so yeah.

"Luhan, let go. We should go inside." I mumbled to him.

But he shook his head and hugged me.

I giggled and hugged him tightly,"Then do you want us to freeze to death outside? At least hug me inside."

It was great that our door was open, and Luhan just stepped backwards into the house, still hugging the life out of me. I smiled at his action and laughed. I didn't say anything though, I was giddy with happiness. He was so cute.

"Are we going to stay like this the whole time?" I joked while murmuring my words against his chest. "Im getting kind of tired too..."

Luhan did the same thing and started to move, backwards, toward the bedroom. He was acting like a kid who didn't want to let go of his old, loving teddy bear. I looked up and just saw Luhan's neck, part of his hair and face. 

"How am I going to get changed?" I buzzed and tried to pull away.

Luhan's face looked so innocent and doleful when I pulled away. The corner of his lips made a little pout. I felt like I was watching Bambi or something. 

"Just let me change first." I reassured him I'd be back, I really didn't like to see the expression on his face right now. It made me want to cry a bucket full of tears and splash myself with it. 

I went into the closet to change. I took off my tank top and shorts, and looked around for a shirt to wear. It was really cold to just be in my undergarments. I grabbed a random shirt and pulled it over me.

"Im...sorry." A voice, I knew all too well, whispered against my ear softly as he wrapped his arms around me. A small fire grew in me,"L-Luhan?"

I turned around to face him. He was staring at me with a small painful frown on his lips. I placed both my hands on his cheeks,"Luhan?"

I whispered and stared into his eyes,"You...spoke?"

"Im sorry." He repeated, slowly as if he was having trouble speaking. "I...didn't mean to hurt you. I-I just thought you'd dislike me for doing that to you." Luhan sounded displeased with himself. He looked like he regretted himself for his doing.

I shook my head,"N-No...of course I wouldn't think that way. I'll never dislike you in anyway." 

Luhan frowned and rested his forehead against mine,"But I upset you. I made you cry. You ran away, and you've been gone for a long time...I thought you left me. I got scared."

"You just assumed wrong. We make mistakes sometimes, Luhan. It's alright, it was horrible of me to just run away, but I was scared too. I thought you regretted kissing me. I guess we were both wrong, huh?" I showed him a faint smile and ran my fingers against his cheek. 

"I...didn't get my memories back though. So, Im still not your 'Luhan'." Luhan blinked and traced his thumb over my lips.

I giggled softly and brought his lips closer to mine,"I'll love you anyway. No matter old or new, you'll still be my Luhan." 

Our kiss was soft and sweet. Just like chocolate. Smooth and unimaginably delicious. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

I didn't want any space between us.

I need him.

I've longed for his touch.

We hungrily kissed each other, I ran my fingers through his hair and gripped his locks through my fingers. Luhan ran his fingers along the side of my waist, when he suddenly picked me up. 

Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist and we continued kissing deeply. Luhan carried me out the closet and into the our bed.

He dropped me on the bed and laid on top of me.

The contact between our lips disappeared for seconds as Luhan took off his shirt,  his eyes never leaving mine. I stared at his toned body and felt a little hot.

God, I missed his body. I bit my lips and watched him with a small smirk on my face.

He helped take off mine and I willingly unbuckled his pants.

Our lips attached to one another once again.

Luhan expertly unhooked my bra and removed all my undergarments quickly and easily. We were and we took the time to gaze at one another. No embarrassment exhibited as our bodies hugged each other, exposed. 

"You're beautiful." Luhan lovingly gazed at my body, then his eyes met mine again. 

"You too." I smiled and pulled him back down to kiss him.

We didn't need to be shy, or embarrassed. 

We loved each other...

We were lovers...

We made love...

We are one...

Once again...