018

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

"Sumin." I stirred in my sleep, then slowly woke up. First thing I saw was Luhan's huge eyes. I blinked a couple of times before convincing myself he was real.

I pinched his cheeks and Luhan winced,"Ouch Sumin."

"So you're real." I yawned as I sat up.

Looking around, Hana was already up, probably in the kitchen.

Luhan sat next to me,"Are you feeling better?" He rubbed my back in a soothing, circular patter,"I told you I'd be the first person you'd see."

I nodded my head and smiled,"Slept like a baby thanks to you. I feel bad making you come here so early."

Luhan laughed and pointed to the clock,"It's past noon. I think you slept well. Come on, Sehun and Hana are already eating." Luhan pulled me up by my hands and pushed me into the bathroom,"Get ready and come out to the kitchen quickly, you know how Sehun is impatient."

I giggled,"Yes sir!" I saluted him and went to refresh myself.

I showered 'quickly' and dried myself with my towel. I changed into a white tank top and put on some denim overall shorts. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and added a red wire bow headband and went to the kitchen.

Sehun, Hana, and Luhan were seated at the table eating some breakfast.

"Good morning." I beamed at the three of them and kissed Luhan's cheek, I ruffled Sehun's hair, and patted Hana's head.

Sehun gave me an irritated look,"What took you so long? A zombie apocalypse would've happened and you'd still be in the bathroom putting on that stupid headband." Luhan chuckled at Sehun's dry, annoying humor.

I stuck my tongue out,"At least I'd die pretty."

"Lying to yourself won't raise your self-esteem, mutant noona." Sehun muttered and ate a piece of bacon.

I huffed and looked at him sourly,"This is why you don't have a girlfriend." 

"Who says I need one?!" Sehun shot back. The two of us started to bicker over the table. Gasping and glaring at each others nasty comebacks.

Luhan tiredly sighed and gave Hana an apologetic smile,"Sorry, Hana, for their behaviors."

"Im guessing they're always like this?" Hana giggled and watched us both fight.

Luhan nodded,"Sadly, yes. Put these two in a locked room, they'd eat each other up." 

 

"Let's go on a double date!" I announced with my hands raised in the air.

"What?" Luhan looked at me from the couch.

Sehun raised an eyebrow,"Double date?"

"Unnie!" Hana blushed and glanced at me with panicked eyes.

"A DOUBLE DATE~!" I repeated myself a little more loudly. I winked at Luhan.

Luhan looked at me with confusion, but then he caught up with my 'plan' and nodded,"Sounds like a great idea! Right, Sehun?"

Sehun frowned,"I think that only applies to couples."

"Well, we have two couples right now. Suhan couple, which is us." I pointed to Luhan and I,"And you two~!" I pushed Hana to Sehun. 

He sighed and lightly pushed her off him,"Noona, we're not together. If you don't already know." Hana looked down at her hands.

"You don't have to be together! You can be just friends, going on a friend-type-of-double date." I explained, hoping Sehun would oblige. 

Sehun looked at Hana, who was still looking down at her hands, and sighed,"Fine. Where are we going?" 

 

The four of us stood in front of the amusement park. Luhan and I smiled at each other.

Sehun scoffed,"Really? An amusement park?!" 

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked him, a bit annoyed.

"Nothing." Sehun muttered and walked through the entrance. Hana followed after him, along with Luhan and I. The four of us walked around, rode some simple rides (since Luhan couldn't handle the extreme types). Sometimes we'd just let Sehun and Hana ride some roller coasters themselves. Sehun didn't mind.

"Let's play a game." Sehun brought up out of no where as we walked around.

"What game?" Luhan asked. 

"A game of hide and seek." Sehun smiled,  a little too suspicious though.

I eyed him,"Hide and seek?"

He nodded,"Simply that."

"NOT IT!" Hana, Sehun, and I screamed all of a sudden.

Luhan stared blankly at us with a defeated sigh,"Fine. Im it."

He went inside the bathroom, after I persuaded him, to count to 20. It was assuring to us that he wasn't cheating. Sehun, Hana, and I soon split up and ran to different directions, where ever I feet took us. It was very random.

I was soon by myself, walking along the families, couples, and crowd. Already mixed up and completely lost. I was frantic, but just mostly excited. It was exciting to think that Luhan could pop out of nowhere and scare the heck out of me. I walked on and on; Luhan could've been anywhere. And that's what caused me to be very cautious of where I went.

I went inside a gift shop and bought some funky sunglasses and purchased another headband with a bigger bow on it. I put aside my other headband and placed the new one in my hair. I let my hair down and ran my fingers messily through my soft locks. 

Peeking out the window to make sure there was no Luhanimator outside, I dashed through the people. I giggled happily and looked to my left and right. I was having so much fun. My fun was ruined when I crashed into someone's body. 

Groaning and rubbing my bottom, I looked at the person,"Sehun?!"

Sehun was glaring at me,"What the hell! Watch where you're going will ya'? And what's with your glasses and headband? Is it me or did you get a lil more uglier?"

I slammed my foot on his leg and stood up,"Hmph." I turned the other way and started walking. But Sehun scrambled up and followed me,"Wait for me!"

"Why? Since when was hide and seek all about partnership? This is war." I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking straight. 

"B-but-"

"Shut up I don't even wanna hear it. Beg until your tears dry up. I will see the end of this, just watch, you messed with the wrong person~! It's war!" I started to sing and dance while pointing to Sehun, who was giving me a weird expression. People started to laugh and clap along. 

Before I was able to bow to the cheering crowd, Sehun pulled me away. I pouted and tried to pry his hands off, but his grip of too strong, so I just let him pull me along.

"Why are you still pulling me!? And what was that for?" I asked, completely pissed off.

Sehun let go and growled,"You were causing a scene, what if Luhan saw?!"

I smirked,"Man, you're taking this game a bit too seriously Sehunnie."

Sehun sighed,"Whatever. I just felt the rush while playing this game."

"Me too~!" I laughed. 

We walked side by side in silence and looked around for Luhan. I saw a cute fountain and pulled Sehun toward it,"Pretty~!"

Sehun rolled his eyes and stood next to me. I threw in some change, for a wish. I closed my eyes. I wish Sehun and Hana could be happy together. I opened my eyes and smiled. Sehun was gazing at me and I turned to him. I thought I should talk about Hana, and let Sehun know a little about her.

"Hana's a good girl." I started off, smiling,"She's really sweet and kind. I had a great time with her during the sleepover."

Sehun didn't say anything for a bit, until he spoke up,"What's that got to do with me?"

I bit my lip, stopping myself from lashing out on him,"She's your friend right? I mean, D.O told me you guys have been pretty close in school..."

"She tags along." Sehun shortly answered me. I got irritated on how he kept saying 'she',"You know, 'she' has a name, and it's Hana." 

"Doesn't matter to me. Anyway, why the hell are you suddenly talking about Hana...are you trying to put us together?!" Sehun looked at me with an angry expression. 

I swallowed and felt a bit scared,"W-whats wrong with that?"

"Who said I even liked her?!" Sehun growled.

I stepped back,"Sehun, I just wanted you to give her a chance...she's a great girl. I thought it'd be cute if you both were together."

Sehun ran his fingers through his hair and stared at me,"I don't like her, okay?! The more you talk about her, the more I get annoyed and irritated by her! The only reason I actually put up with that girl is because-"

"Because what?!" I frowned at him,"Because what Sehun?!"'

"B-Because of you!" Sehun yelled, his shoulder going up and down from panting to hard.

I flinched at his roaring voice,"M-me?"

Sehun gave me a hurt expression and looked down,"Yes, you." 

"Why?" I whispered to him.

Sehun's serious eyes rose and stared straight into mine,"Because...I like you. I've liked you ever since we were in high school together!"

tumblr_m7l6z1J0EI1rsxkst.gif

My eyes widened and I felt my heart tighten. This isn't good.


holy cow. did not see that coming! /dead/

tumblr_mb3legwE8R1qigamso1_500.gif

finally, i get to unleash and show to the world sehun's hidden love for sumin~!

tumblr_m7l6z1J0EI1rsxkst.gif

...

tumblr_inline_mfyyp8MIXn1rtoye8.gif

toodles~!

tumblr_lhcvlisGiJ1qa646f.gif