004

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Kai was laughing the whole time. Lee Minhyuk got off the ground and dusted his pants,"YOU. Are going to regret that Song Sumin." He pointed at me with a big frown. 

I scoffed and crossed my arms,"Ok. And you regret messing with me, yeah? Look, Im going to be late for my class. Later Lee Minhyuk." 

Kai snickered at Lee Minhyuk,"You just got owned by a girl Mr. y Treasure Toucher." Kai hugged my shoulder with one hand,"Man I love college."

I rolled my eyes,"Who does that guy think he is? Saying that to a girl. Usually Eunhyuk appa would say that, but he's my father, so it's ok." Kai nodded,"Rude." 

We walked to the English class and sat down in the middle rows. The lecture hall was pretty big, and students were alreadys sitting, and chatting with friends. 

Kai and I looked at each other, and smiled for no reason,"At least I get to suffer with you." Kai smirked at me. I nodded my head,"I totally agree with you." At least I have someone I know.

A girl sat down next to Kai,"Is this seat taken?" She ran her index finger across the chair next to Kai. I gawked at her and rolled my eyes,"Great." I muttered only for myself to hear.

Kai smiled,"No, it isn't." She gave him a smirk and sat down. She looked over at me,"And you are...his girlfriend?" I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow,"Bwoh?"

"Is she your girlfriend?" The girl eyed me while asking Kai. "What the he-" Kai covered my mouth and shook his head,"No. She isn't." 

The girl laughed a bit,"Oh, I thought so, she doesn't seem like she's your type. If you know what I mean." She whispered the last part to Kai. for her I heard her. I glared at her. So rude!

I spit inside Kai's hand, and he pulled his hand off,"Sumin! Eww." I snickered and smacked his head,"Don't put your hand on my mouth. And you, girl. Don't act like you know a person, when you don't even know his name. How bold of you."

Kai shook his head,"Here we go again. Sumin, calm down. Maybe you're still irritated from that ert Lee Minhyuk." I scoffed,"Don't even remind me~!"

"Im not a ert!" A body sat down next to me. I gasped and clung to Kai's arm,"Holy shizzle sticks! Where the heck did you come from?!" 

"The nurse!" Lee Minhyuk pointed to his nose,"I went to check if it was brokem! You're lucky it's not!" There was a rectangular bandage on top of his nose. I laughed,"Not so y looking now huh?"

Lee Minhyuk huffed and turned his head to the front,"Its so unlady like to punch people." I pinched his cheeks,"Who said I was ladylike?"

Kai leaned over to the girl, who was gawking at the bandage on Lee Minhyuk's nose,"Don't worry. She doesn't bite. She just punches you."

The girl slightly nodded and stood up,"I just remembered, I had to go sit with my friend. Later!" The girl quickly walked away. I watched as she sat far away,"Oooh, you scared her off."

Kai sighed,"I'll never get a girlfriend if you keep scaring girls away." I scowled,"How did I scare her away?" Kai pointed at Lee Minhyuk,"Seriously Sumin? You really have to ask that?"

"There are a ton of girls who would do the same!"I defended myself and pouted,"Im not the only girl who punches idiots." 

Lee Minhyuk growled,"Now you're calling me an idiot?!" I sighed,"Oh be quiet you big baby before I really break your nose!" 

Kai shook his head and ran his fingers through his fluffy hair,"How does Luhan tame such a beast?"

"Engilieush suhcks." I said in Engrish. Kai nodded,"I kneeuoh." 

We both got picked on by our teachers. We had to greet each other in English and well, balls.

We packed our stuff and headed outside. Lee Minhyuk was another reason why I thought English . I have to sit with him for a whole year, yapping about how beautiful his face is. 

Kai smiled at me,"Well, I gotta go. I have History next." I sighed,"I have math. Ugh." Kai gave me a hug,"I'll see you later then at lunch." I laughed,"Don't get mobbed by girls. If one of them bullies you, tell me alright?"

Kai smirked and ruffled my hair,"Don't let anyone touch Luhan's balls. Or they'll have to die by hyung's fists. Later Suminnie." 

"By kkamjong~!" I sang. Kai blushed, embarassed and smiled,"Bye."

 

seoulnationaluniversity_cafeteria.jpg

By lunch I was sitting at a table, munching on a my food. I sighed,"I can't wait till dance." I mumbled in a monotone voice. I was depressed for several reasons.

One, I was alone in my two classes. Two, Lee Minhyuk were in my two classes. Three, the chocolate pudding wasn't the same. And four, I was alone. 

Since the school was so freaking big, I couldn't find anyone. Plus, I left my phone in my other bag. I pouted and looked around. I still couldn't find anyone, only just a group of girls yapping loudly, so I sat down dejected and played with my food.

Lunch at Seoul National University

"Where is everyone?" I pouted. Five bodies slammed trays on my table. I looked up brightly, then frowned "BOYS-not boys."

Lee Minhyuk sat down next to me, with his friends. "Hey, beautiful~!" Lee Minhyuk sang and batted his eyelashes at me,"Can we sit with you?"

"Hell no. Go away." I snapped at him. His friends eyes widened,"So fiesty." I sighed,"My friends are going to sit with me." Lee Minhyuk smiled,"Im your friend~!"

"No. You're annoying. Now move!" I glared at him.

Lee Minhyuk laughed,"Then where are your friends? Isn't one of  your friends over there?" Lee Minhyuk pointed to a table crowded with girls.

I glanced at the table, and pouted. Lee Minhyuk was right. Luhan, Kai and everyone was sitting down a table. The one with the girls yapping.  They were there the whole time and didn't see me? How could they not see me? Im freaking by myself...but wait, those damn girls are blocking their views. 

I saw a couple of their faces, they were smiling and all laughing. I sulked. They seem to be having fun...

 Lee Minhyuk smiled,"Anyway loner, these are my friends Btob. Peniel, Eunkwang, Changsub, and Hyunsik. Guys this is the girl I was talking about. Song Sumin."

His friends smiled at me,"Thanks for punching this idiot. He needs a wake-up call now and then." Lee Minhyuk gasped at his so called friends,"Guys!"

They chortled,"Nice to meet you Sumin!" I smiled at them,"Same here." Lee Minhyuk pointed at me,"How come you're not nice to me?"

"Cause you touched Luhan's...nevermind. Anyway, what year are you guys in?" I asked, sipping some of my soup. They seem to be nice, shoot Im a loner anyway. Might as well make new friends. 

"Im a junior." Eunkwang  proudly stated. "You're a junior?!" I shouted. Lee Minhyuk smiled,"That's right pretty lady." 

"Changsub and I are second years." Hyunsik smiled. "And Peniel and I are freshmen." Lee Minhyuk winked at me. 

"Wow." I nodded,"That's cool."

"I know I am." Lee Minhyuk blew me a kiss. I couldn't help but laugh and patted his head,"You're such an idiot." Our whole table burst into a laughing fit. 

I smiled at them. They're funny and nice. Lee Minhyuk may seem like a jerk, but he's pretty funny. Maybe I misjudged him. Lee Minhyuk smirked at me,"What? I am y huh?"

I rolled my eyes and piched his cheeks,"Of course you're y Lee Minhyuk." 

"Sumin?" I stopped laughing at Minhyuk and looked up,"L-Luhan..." I smiled at them.

Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin, Kai, and Chen were behind him, looking at Btob warily. Luhan frowned,"This is where you the whole time? We've all been calling you worried!" 

I was about to explain that I forgot my phone but Luhan shook his head,"You seem happy flirting with other guys." I gaped at him,"W-what? I am not flirting!"

Luhan just gave me a look that had disappointment written all over it. I frowned at him. I was not flirting! You guys were the ones flirting! So, how dare he accuse me of something childish! He should I know I won't flirt!

Lee Minhyuk patted my head,"We were just messing around dude. Nothing wrong with that." Lee Minhyuk defended me, I nodded along with him. 

Luhan glared at Minhyuk, and walked away angrily. Oppas, Kai and Chen looked at Btob and looked at me with sad expressions on their faces,"Sumin, Luhan was really worried. We all were."

I scoffed and stood up. I was not going to let them think and accuse me so easily. 

"Well, accusing me of flirting?! How absurd, when you guys were laughing and smiling at the table over there with those girls! While I was here alone! So Minhyuk and his friends were nice enough to sit with me. Aish, is it so wrong to make new friends?!" I pouted at them and smiled at Btob,"Sorry guys. I gotta...go."

College life is great.


awe. fighting already?!

image

WHAT ?!

image

poor things misunderstood each other. 

image

Let's see what happens~!

image

wait with anticipation pokers.

image