041

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

Where am I? Im currently waiting for Luhan.

It's his birthday.

And Im waiting for him to come to me.

Luhan really did feel about not remembering any of our memories, the special moments we've spent together as a couple. He was really down and felt horrible.

I didn't want him to feel like that. But no matter how many times I've reminded him that it was fine, that we'll make new memories, he'd have a little disappointment in his eyes. So, I came up with this plan for his birthday.

 

Third POV

 

Luhan came to the SM high school dressed nicely in a all white suit with his hair nicely done, like Sumin instructed with a text. It was morning, and students were probably inside studying. Luhan saw a big, BIG sign awaiting him at the front.

Reading: A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE.

The sign was written in gold and sliver paint, roses of pink, red, and white decorated the sides, some hanging from invisible string, making it look like it was floating along the hanging stars.

Luhan was amazed. He spotted Tao at the gate in a white tux, just like how he was, but with a red bow tie. Tao's hair was styled up and he stood straight with an excited smile. 

"Hi Luhan hyung." Tao bowed and held out a sliver tray. 

Luhan stepped forward and picked up the pink card. 

Hi Luhan~!

Im going to take you down memory lane. A memory lane of our relationship!

Ready?

Well, right where you're standing...

This is where I first met you. We bumped into each other here!

I tripped and I fell into you...

And that's how we had our first kiss together!!

Well, we weren't together yet obviously.

Kekeke :)

(Pssh, you took my first kiss<3)

Luhan laughed,"Really? We met here and had our first kiss? Aha!" He smiled and looked up at Tao who was smiling back at him happily,"Go inside. And follow your heart." 

Inside the building, following Tao's orders. Luhan looked around the empty halls. It felt so familiar to him. 

"Follow my heart?" Luhan whispered to himself. His hand went slowly to his chest and he closed his eyes. He remembered the note and tried to rack his brain to go back to that day. He concentrated on that memory.

Then he saw it.

It was blurry, but he could vaguely remember a girl bumping into him, causing them both to fall. A pair of soft lips landed ontop of his. And as quickly as it happened, it left. Her voice gasped and she said,"Omo, Im sorry! I have to go!" 

Luhan opened his eyes. He remembered something. "Our first meeting." Luhan softly touched his lips, like he could still feel the lingering touch of Sumin's soft lips.

He closed his eyes once again, to see what happened next.

 

Luhan ended up in front of his classroom. He looked up at the sign and slid the door open. He looked around the classroom full of students that looked up at him. Shocked and amazed by his handsome presense. He spotted his old teacher Mr. Kim standing near his old desk in a white suit as well. He grinned once Luhan appeared.

"Mr. Kim." Luhan mumbled, shocked to see his teacher. Students started to murmur.

"Hi Luhan. It's been a long time. Anyway, here you go." Mr. Kim held out his tray. Sumin had informed him what had happened, and he willingly volunteered to be of service. Sumin and Luhan were his most memorable students.

"Luhan?" Students gasped.

It was another pink card. This time with a selca picture of the two of them in their uniforms. Luhan had a blank look on his face, while Sumin was smiling as happy as can be. It looked like they were taking it in secret. 

Hi Luhan~!

I see you found your way on your own :)

We were seat mates, thanks to Mr. Kim (Hi Mr. Kim!!)

You were a rock person. Literally. No emotion at all!

This was also the place where you gave me your first note!

I'd mess around a lot, and you'd get mad and scold me, along with Mr. Kim. 

Well, on to the next~

Luhan touched both the desk and found a heart drawn on both of the desk. Half of the heart drawn on each side of the desk in the middle, and connected when both desks were together. Both their initials in the middle. 

"You know, you both became legendary." Mr. Kim chuckled,"Aigoo, I remember when Sumin came in here after her graduation and carved this. I was so shocked, but I let it slide. Now it's said that whoever sits in these desks will fall in love, like the previous couple, you and Sumin. And that if you ever seperate these desks, your love won't last." 

Luhan smiled and traced the heart. Mr. Kim patted Luhan's shoulder,"You don't know how much you both inspire other students with your love. Im very proud to have you both as my students. Good luck Luhan, and take good care of Sumin. Watch her for me, ok?"

"Yes, sir." Luhan grinned. 

"I think you'll know where to go next." Mr. Kim nodded. Luhan waved at his old teacher, and left.

 

The cafeteria. Luhan thought right away. A big hunch was making him think so. He arrived inside and found a ballon on a certain table. 

Luhan walked over to it and found a small bowl of chocolate pudding. Next to it was a card. Luhan immediately smiled and sat down to read the card.

Hi again my love~!

Chocolate pudding.

You introduced this to me the first day I transferred here.

Our favorite and everyday dish here in this cafeteria.

We'd eat here everyday together. 

At first, it was just us too, but soon, new friends came to join us.

And you know them already.

It was always fun and lively.

Eat the pudding, and remember our times here.

Luhan grabbed the spoon and took a bite. Sweetness filled his taste buds. He closed his eyes again, and concentrated.

Luhan saw Sumin's face, smiling and laughing, while eating chocolate pudding. He saw as she stole some of his too, and he didn't mind. They were already close to each other. Many more memories filled his head of the cafeteria, and many of the guys soon joined them.

"It was fun and lively." Luhan chuckled and easily finished the chocolate pudding. "On to the next I assume."

 

"Something happened here." Luhan looked around the field with a few classes. Then he saw a tall figure standing in the middle of the field. 

"Kris?" Luhan approached him. 

Kris held out a tray with a small smile,"Hi." 

Luhan grabbed the card. 

Ok, first off, don't get mad at Kris.

Anyway, I got detention one day when I got in trouble.

You told me about Mr. Ninjastic Hulk, the pe teacher.

I had to run around the school so many times, with my partner Kris.

Since, someone, wouldn't run with me. YOU.

A lot of other unpleasant things happens, and let's say I slapped Kris.

Yeah. Hehe.

Luhan eyed Kris,"What'd you do?"

"I called you something mean. I called you a 'mute freak'. I apologize for that, and I really regret saying that about you, Luhan." Kris sadly smiled,"I hope you'll forgive me for my behavior that time."

Luhan closed his eyes and tried to recall the day in detention. A scene did happen, just like Kris had said, and he saw Sumin slap Kris and say comforting words to him. 

"Ohh." Luhan opened his eyes and gazed at Kris,"It's fine now Kris. You're a friend."

Kris smiled back,"Thanks."

 

It was noon already. Luhan got a hint from Kris about the next place, since it was going to be his 'first' time going there. 

Kai was in the middle of Simple Dance Studio, in a tux as well, holding a tray. "Hello dear friend of mine." Kai smirked and held out his tray for Luhan.

Pictures of all of them dancing, or just being crazy. Luhan saw himself in the picture, perfectly dancing along with everyone. The big smile on his face. Luhan read the card. 

On the first day we met,  I bumped into you in the streets a little after school.

I dragged you here to dance for the first time.

And you were amazing. I also introduced you to Eunhyuk and Donghae appas.

Ever since, you've attended the lessons and helped me teach along with Kai, who later joined.

The three of us sometimes took over while appas were away.

You loved to dance.

Kai smiled,"You're a good dancer Luhan. One of the best I've seen. Soon everyone, each of our friends, came to join us as well. It brang us to a closer relationship as brothers. We met many more people here. B.A.P too. This was like our second home. Still is."

Luhan looked around the studio, studying every corner. He felt familiar with the place, but it was a bit hazy. He saw a few glimpses in some memories. The first day he came here, he felt the passion of dancing grow inside his body.

"I did dance...with you, and the other ten. B.A.P...Sumin's friends...yeah." Luhan rubbed his temple. 

Kai patted his shoulder,"Go, to your other home."

 

Luhan went inside Sumin's house. Eunhyuk and Donghae were standing in the living room, looking handsome in their suits. Both held out trays. Both with a card. He looked through the pictures Eunhyuk had first.

It was just the both of them. Wearing a couple pajama set. Both looked like they were having fun in the pillow fort and blanket tent. Then Luhan proceeded to the card.

When we really got to know each other when...

I invited you to a sleep over~!

That's right. We slept in the living room under the amazing pillow fort and blanket tent.

And I made us wear matching pajamas~!

That night we had a lot of fun eating junk and watching movies.

That was a special night. 

It was the first time you ever smiled!

I remember you looked so...breathtaking and handsome. And happy.

Luhan closed his eyes and tried to remember. It was getting easier and easier to remember things. "I can remember it..." Luhan whispered.

"Here. The second card since it's quite impossible to go there." Donghae held his tray out. 

Luhan gazed at the pictures he held. "Where were we?" Luhan wondered out loud. All he knew was that they were definitely not in Seoul, Korea. 

JAPAN~!

We went to Japan for our school trip. 

And we slept in the same room too hehe :) 

But that wasn't the only special reason for this memory. We grew closer than ever.

Why?

Cause this was when we realized what we meant to each other.

Some bad things happened, but good things also came out of this trip.

Mostly because this was when we became an official couple.

BUT, it's also the first time you've ever talked. 

You also saved my life when I drowned, we saw SHINee, and we had our first airport date ;)

"So, this is the time where I first spoke?" Luhan felt like crying. Japan so far, was his most favorite memory. 

"And when you started dating~!" Eunhyuk and Donghae sang. Luhan's ears turned red. 

"Go to her room~!" Eunhyuk winked. 

Luhan's ears perked up and he rushed to her room thinking she was there. But it was empty, except for Zelo.

"Hey, the main man shows~!"  Zelo smirks and holds out his tray. 

Luhan eyed the unknown man to him (since he hardly talked or seen B.A.P). Zelo saw Luhan's uncomfortable gaze and chuckled,"Im Zelo, Sumin's friend from B.A.P. Nice to meet you....again, Luhan." 

Luhan nodded and read the card. It was pretty short. 

Basically one night, you slept over when appas were away on business.

And you cooked me food. That's how Foodgasm became our thing.

But you also sang to me for the first time.

It was beautiful Luhan. You sang to me in Chinese too~!

Sing to me again sometime?

I know you'll be able to reach your dreams soon.

"What's my dream? She's not going to tell me?" Luhan gawked and looked at Zelo. His head suddenly started to hurt and Zelo became alarmed,"Yah, Luhan you ok?"

Luhan nodded,"Im fine...Zelo." He gazed up and pointed at him,"Zelo! Zelo Zelo Zelo!"

Zelo jumped back and held his chest,"Yeah...that's me?" His voice trailed off. Then his eyes widened,"You remember me?!" 

Luhan closed his eyes and nodded his head,"Y-Yeah!" 

"It's going perfectly then." Zelo mumbled to himself and smiled.

 

Soon, throughout the city, Luhan would search and find different of his 'friends' with little cards and some pictures, if there were any. It took him the whole day to find the different cards. And everytime, Sumin mentioned something with a sweet message. 

Luhan was touched. He agreed with wanting to make new memories with Sumin, but he still wanted his old ones back. Luhan never thought Sumin would do such a sweet thing for him. Luhan was really starting to remember things, it was all added up, but there were still some empty holes. But, he was getting closer and closer. 

And finally he's collected all of the cards Sumin has laid out for him. 

Luhan was headed toward a hill in a park. He looked around the lit up park, and kind of recognized it. "I-I took her here...one time. A surprise too." Luhan talked to himself as he tried to find Sumin. 

Then he saw her. On top of the hill. With a new sign right behind her. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.

Sumin was wearing a sleeveless white dress, her long hair was curled perfectly, and she was wearing simple makeup.Sumin wore the bracelets Luhan gave her, along with her necklace, even though it clashed with her dress, she didn't care. They were special to her, they were gifts from Luhan.Her ring shined brightly on her finger as she waited for Luhan to come to her. 

Luhan gazed at Sumin, in awe from her simple beauty. He felt his heart tighten and felt an unknown pull toward her, and couldn't wait till she was in his arms. And the first thing he did was embrace Sumin. 

Sumin giggled and hugged him back,"Hi." She whispered against his ear.

"Thank you. For everything. For this." Luhan croaked and he buried his face in her neck. Sumin softened and she knew she did the right thing,"You liked it?"

"I loved it." He replied and kissed her neck,"I love you so much."

Luhan pulled away and gazed lovingly at Sumin,"I love so damn much, I never realized how much it hurts."

"I love you too. But, I also wanted to thank you. Even if you don't know or remember it, thank you for the memories you gave me. You may have forgotten, but I'll always remember them. Deep down, I know you still have those memories, you treasured them as much as I did. But now, we'll start a new road, a new path toward the future, together, making more memories. You're so important to me."

Sumin teared up and nestled her head against Luhan's chest,"I don't care if you don't remember. As long as I have you, I'll be happy. I just want you. No, I need you in my life. All I need is you, Luhan." 

Luhan closed his eyes and rested his head ontop of hers and kissed her hair,"I'll be yours forever." 

"Forever is all I need." Sumin whispered and beamed up at Luhan.

Luhan chuckled and wiped her tears for her. He bent down and softly kissed Sumin's lips. Sumin slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"WHOOOOOO!" Cheering voices roared and the couple broke apart, staring at the boys, and Hana, who Sumin invited. Hana was standing next to Sumin, smiling happily next to Sehun, who eyed Hana from time to time. 

Luhan and Sumin laughed and smiled happily at their audience. Everyone who had helped out were clapping and cheering for the couple, as loud as they could be. Happy for the two. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUHAN~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU~!" Everyone sang and started to clap.

Luhan blushed and embarrassingly smiled at them all,"Thanks you guys. This has been the best birthday ever. Im really thankful to have you all as my friends." Luhan bowed lowly to them.

"We're friends!"

"That's what friends do!"

"No, we're family!"

"YEAH! FAMILY!"

"Shut up Kai/ Minhyuk/Changsub/Zelo!" Kris, Suho, Eunkwang, and Yongguk roared. The four laughed and high fived one another.

Sumin gasped and suddenly got down on one knee.

Luhan's eyes suddenly widened and he started to stutter,"S-Sumin w-what are y-you d-doing?!"

"Lu Han, my...new y hubby, will you do the honor of-"

"WAIT! WE'RE TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED! WE'RE IN COLLEGE!? WHAT IF I GET YOU PREGNANT?!" Luhan held up his hands and started to back off,"I promised for forever, but isn't this too fast?! We have forever for goodness sakes. I mean-"

"LUHAN!" Sumin yelled and stood up. She grabbed his hand and slid a ring on his ring finger,"It's our promise ring! Aigoo, now, I know how you felt when-"

"When I gave this to you on White Day..." Luhan stared at the ring. "Together. Forever. Someday." Luhan whispered. Sumin cocked her head to the side and slowly smiled,"Yeah, how'd you know?"

Luhan just shrugged and stared at the ring.

"WHOOO LUHAN'S GOT THE BLING~!" Kai, Minhyuk, Changsub, and Zelo sang together, hugging each other around the shoulders.

 

Late at night, Sumin was peacefully sleeping beside Luhan. Meanwhile, Luhan was staring intently at the ring. All his ring said was "Together. Forever." 

He twirled the ring between his fingers and laid there deep in thought. Sumin snuggled closer to him and wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his chest. Luhan smiled and with one hand caressed her cheek. Luhan closed his eyes and slept peacefully next to his lover.

That night, Luhan was sweating like a pig. Tossing and turning around in bed. Memories came to him, all too quickly at a time. And snap, he remembered. 

Luhan sat up, wide eyed. Panting hard as the memories kept coming and coming. His heart was beating rapidly and he felt brand new, yet, he felt like himself. His whole self. 

Luhan started to cry from happiness. Everything was starting to go right.

"Sumin! Sumin wake up!"Luhan shook Sumin wake. "SUMIN!"

"What?" Sumin mumbled and rubbed her eyes, yawning loudly. 

Luhan grabbed her head and started to kiss her passionately on the lips. Even though he kissed her lips hours ago, he felt like he hadn't kissed her in years. Sumin became wide awake right away, confused on what the heck was happening.

Luhan pulled away and pressed his sweaty forehead against her, he beamed, tears still falling down his cheeks,"I remember. Everything. I remember!" 

Sumin's eyes widened and she held his head,"You remember?" Sumin couldn't believe and she hugged him,"PABO! What took you so long?"

Luhan cradled against Sumin,"Everything." He faintly whispered. "Im sorry I took a long time...Im back Sumin. Im back." He repeated and clasped her tighter. "Im back."

Sumin cried along with him and kissed his lips multiple times. He's back! My Luhan is back!

Luhan was back.


 

hey losers.

qzrgy0.gif

i felt like the chapter wasn't that good....eh....

tumblr_m4hruzxECH1qbp29d.gif

but guess what?

tumblr_m99i6fVHgH1rn61guo1_250.gif

LUHAN'S BACK! 

tumblr_m9pgxrSdYQ1rfuysvo1_250.gif

YAY. BLOW BIRTHDAY CANDLES LUHAN. HERE'S THE CAKE...

tumblr_m2sdqxYJl51rtjx2bo7_250.gif

happy now? (-_-ll)

Luhan-luhan-33371250-500-205.gif

BYE NOW.

tumblr_m5lv73gyln1ruy48bo1_250.gif

LUHAN YOU Y BEAST I LOVE YOU. UNF.

6f3bdec2dfe131eb1cbc20735ef660bd.gif

I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOUR ABBS. I LOVE YOUU.

tumblr_mfzjft3xZw1rdowo7o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mjuec2gIjt1s5vtblo1_500.gif

that's right. be amazed at your own iness.

you need to forget what shirts are too. like kai. s.

tumblr_mk4ed8hwtO1rvdl7zo1_250.gif

excuse mistakes. i just wrote and posted. took me two days to write this thing.