040

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

We laid together in bed, staring at each other. Talked all night long, about everything. Our memories mostly, I didn't leave anything out. 

I was laying on Luhan's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. It was comforting to be in his arms again. I sighed in content and snuggled closer to him. 

"I wish I could remember everything. I still feel like a disappointment to you." Luhan muttered against my hair and played with my hand. 

I smiled and shook my head,"We can always make new memories as we are now."

But Luhan refused,"I want to remember every single moment we spent together. It's not the same... we've been through so much together, and now everything is gone." 

I sat up and faced him and placed his hand over my heart,"The only thing that matters is that you and I are together. And that you realize this is how I feel about you, and it'll never change. I love you. We have all the time in the world to make new memories and adventures together." 

I leaned toward him and pecked his lips, then smiled at him,"Okay?"

Luhan's pout slowly turned to a smile and he nodded,"Yeah. I guess you're right. What's important right now, is that we're together."

 

Exams just ended and it was summer break for us. I was starting to plan out Luhan's birthday plan/surprise thing. The boys and I came up with a great idea. They'd help me with my plan. 

"So, you guy's get the gist of it?" I asked and eyed everyone.

"YES, Ma'am!" They roared with smiles and smirks. 

"He's going to love it." Zelo patted my head.

Yongguk oppa nodded,"That's right baby girl. Oppa's a little jealous." He admitted and gave me a tight squeeze. He looked me over,"How come you look more pretty today huh?"

Kai, Lay, Kris, Sehun, and Tao's head shot my way and gave me knowing smirks.

"Oh, someone does look a bit gorgeous today." Kris smiled.

Lay nodded his head,"I wonder why?"

"Beauty product?" Tao rubbed his chin.

"Please, those won't work on a face like hers. It's probably something more physically demanding." Sehun snickered and high fived Kai.

"Working out lately with Luhan?" Kai wiggled his eyes brows at me and I got weird goosebumps (the bad, creepy ones).

"What do you guys mean?" B.A.P and also Btob asked, looking at them. 

The other guys groaned,"Oh deer luuord no." 

Kai pinched my cheeks,"You used the special box huh?" 

I slapped his hands away,"Don't touch me ugly idiot." I pretended to hit him and he flinched. I snickered and punched him on the shoulder twice,"Two for flinching."

"Wait! What's the special box?" Changsub sratched his cheek.

Yongguk oppa's eyes opened widely along with B.A.P's. Yongguk oppa turned red and he glared at me,"SPECIAL BOX?!"

"What's the special box?!" Peniel exclaimed impatiently. 

Himchan sighed and pulled the seven Btob boys over to him. He pulled out his wallet and in a circle they peeked inside his wallet.

"OH.MY.GOSH." Peniel shrieked and eyeballed me. 

"Sumin noona!" Sungjae and Ilhoon gaped at me weirdly with tinted cheeks.

Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Changsub, and Minhyuk gave me big grins and winked,"I see someone's finally a lady."

I blushed and placed my hands on my hips,"What?! I've always been a lady!"

Kai wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smirked at them like they were idiots,"That's right. She's always be a lady...If you know what I mean." It was his turn to wink at them. 

I growled and punched his stomach,"Are you going to tell the whole world Im not a freaking ?! Huh?!" I kept hitting him with my bag. 

"YOU-LUHAN-DID-BEFORE?!" They yelled and looked at me like I was deformed or something.

I awkwardly scratched my arm and just walked away,"Damn you Kai."

 

"Im home." I called out. I slipped off my wedges and stretched my arms,"Luhan?"

"Oh, hi Sumin."

I froze and eyed the person sitting on the couch,"Jihye. What are you doing here?"

Jihye flipped her hair and crossed her legs, showing more of her legs. She was wearing a tight hot pink skirt and off shoulder black sweater. 

"I came to visit Luhan." Jihye simply shrugged her shoulders and smiled,"I came by an hour ago, thinking I should eat dinner."

I snorted and sat on the other side of the couch. We both glared at each other. 

"Why don't you give up?" I questioned her,"You'll never have him."

"What makes you think that you'd get him? You're basically in the same boat Im in." She retorted. 

She was right. But also wrong. Cause we loved each other. So ha! In her face.

Luhan came in the living room. He looked relieved to see me. He came over and sat next to me on the arm of the couch. Jihye frowned a bit, but replaced it with her smile,"You're finally back?"

Luhan nodded and placed his hands in his pockets.

Jihye tilted her head,"Where's your whiteboard or whatever? You didn't bring it back with you?" 

Luhan shook his head at her with a blank expression. He blinked at down at me, I glanced up at him,"What is it? Are you hungry?"

"Can you make some ramen? Or should we eat out for tonight's dinner?" Luhan kept his eyes on me.

I pouted my lips,"I can make some fried rice..."

Luhan smiled and kissed my forehead,"Perfect."

"WAIT?!" Jihye stood up furiously and pointed at Luhan. She cleared ,"You can talk? This whole time?"

Luhan nodded at her boredly, totally uninterested,"Yeah."

"B-But you were using your notebook to talk to me!" Jihye scowled.

"Like I said last time, I don't even know you. So, don't act so familiar with me." Luhan coldly replied. 

"I-Im your friend though! Im your close friend!" Jihye cried and pointed at me,"You don't even know her either!"

Luhan shook his head and grabbed my hand,"I know exactly who she is. My girlfriend." 

Jihye's face turned pale, then blueberry blue, then cherry red,"UGH! Im sick of waiting for you to pick me over that ugly ! I've had enough of you people! Even when you lose your memory, you still pick her over me?! AISH!"

Jihye stomped over to the door, put on her 4 inch heels and slammed the door shut. 

Luhan and I looked at each other.

He yawned,"Finally. I was wondering when she'd leave. God, she's one annoying ." Luhan stood up and laid his head on my lap, placing his feet over the arm of the couch. 

"Wow, you cursed. About Jihye too!" I clapped my hands amazed,"I never really liked her. But you did. She was your 'friend' and I should 'Never talk bad about her!' was what you'd tell me." 

"Really?" Luhan sounded surprised,"How could I stand her? She's so annoying and fake. I was too nice back then." 

"You think so too?" I praised him and laughed. 

Luhan winked at me,"Things are going to change a lot around here. Especially me." 

I blushed. Luhan was acting really cool and bad. I liked it.

But should I be scared? Hell no!


 

sorry. didn't edit or look over.

tumblr_mcu8rasaVh1qgwvsk.gif

normal chapter this time. except the last part. lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRMNuZxsn4-EhPKhG8OwC

jihye like:

tumblr_m8o9iuboFB1r80ig8o3_250.gif

you guys are like:

tumblr_inline_mhz91xqhW41qz4rgp.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSipfFBLUyE6jOKlwo1VsY

Daesung----please.gif

Funny-Kpop-Wolrd-ieva-and-nena-32467796-

gurl-bye-gif.53081

tumblr_m89t8uzMw41r1hb9o.gif

tumblr_m92dkzqLzZ1rpjwvgo1_500.gif

Bye . Just a gif of SNSD being SNSD. Don't have the video source, unfortunately.

tumblr_mdjwurj6QB1rwzcj7.gif

tumblr_mj1ag0zdpP1rhxx1jo1_500.gif

Then there's me: cause im a powerful author with magic skils. *snaps finger*

Sam-GURLBYE.gif

anyway, im busy. very busy.

ill update again later. 

*guise add me on twitter and tumblr (on my profile info or whatever)

**i have IG but pm if you want to follow me (p.s i take a lot of pictures)

tumblr_mghm34rdFs1r64ulno1_500.gif

***love you guys <3

tumblr_m51yhvxxR01rpv2v8.gif