028

My y Hubby Luhan and Me, His Wifey!

I groaned as I sat up.

I held my head,"What the hell am I wearing?"

I looked down at my sultry-looking lingere. It was red and...very lacy. I looked around and found Luhan, with his leather boxers on (thank God), next to me with messy hair (that was y) and traces whipped cream all over his toned torso.

"What the hell did we do?" I whispered to myself, amazed at moment.

I stood up and went to the mirror. I screamed and clutched to my hair. I heard a big thud and turned around. Luhan fell into the floor and woke up right away,"WHAT?!"

He looked at me and blushed,"Sumin, why are you dressed like that?" He stood up and looked down,"And why am I wearing leather boxers? Was there even such a thing?"

"Luhan! There's something behind the mirror!" I whispered and ran behind him. Luhan furrowed his brows and frowned,"What are you talking about Sumin?"

I secretly pointed to the window and hugged his waist,"Hurry! I think I saw someone!" Luhan stiffened and walked to the mirror. I trailed behind him. 

Luhan peered into the mirror and he cursed in Chinese. He spun around and pushed me toward the bed, lightly, and threw the covers around my body,"Stay here." 

He then went back to the mirror and grabbed an object, then he hurled it at the mirror. *CRASH*

The man behind the mirror jolted awake and gulped at the sight of an angry Luhan,"W-what the-"

Luhan grabbed him by the collar,"What the do you think you're doing? Were you filming us? Filming my girlfriend?!" Luhan yelled in his face and pulled the guy closer to him.

He held up his hands,"Wait! P-Please! It was harmless. You guys didn't even do anything ual! I swear, take a look for yourself!"

It was true. The video was harmless. Luhan and I were playing dress up with all the costumes in the closet. Touching weird toys. Playing spin the bottle. Hide and seek. Truth or dare. Tag. Jump rope with the sheets. Dancing to the radio. Twister. Eating ice cream. Ordering whipped cream and eating out of the can (I ate off Luhan...). Prank calling the boys. Jumping on the bed. Then knocking out. 

Nothing ual or dirty (except the last 'costumes' we wore and the whipped cream part). 

Luhan was still angry at the fact that the hotel was secretly filming us, being ual or not. They didn't have our consent. Luhan grabbed the tape from guy and pointed at the door,"Get the hell out before I call the police." 

The guy gulped and ran away with his video camera, slamming the door on his way out. 

Luhan sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair, he then looked at me. I was watching him the whole time, and suddenly felt a bit embarrassed he caught me staring. 

"What?" He smirked. Geez, there he goes again. Smirking.

I shook my head at him,"Nothing. I just thought you were really cool right now." 

Luhan laughed and pointed to the bathroom door,"Go get ready. We need to get the hell out of here." I giggled and saluted toward him,"Yes Luhan!"

Dressing up was a hard thing to do. We could not find our clothes. It took us an hour to find all of our pieces of clothing. I mean my bra was hanging from the balcony like a waving, proud flag. Along with Luhan's real boxers. 

The both of us couldn't wait to get out of there quickly. 

 

At the moment Luhan and I were sitting on our legs with our backs straight and hands on our knees. Eunhyuk appa and Donghae appa sitting right in front of us. And it was very scary. I was used to Eunhyuk appa being angry. But the scariest was Donghae appa. Man, what I'd give to be anywhere but here right now.

I could feel the anger radiating from them, but mostly from Donghae appa. 

Silence. Luhan and I gulped.

Their stares really penetrating right through us. I really hated when they didn't say anything at all, at least when they're talking, I have something to cry or be scared about. 

"What happened to you two last ngiht?" Eunhyuk appa spoke first, I sensed his anger.

image

I took a deep breath,"We were at a love hotel." I honestly told them. Better than lying to them, or they'd get angrier when they find out the truth. Might as well face the consequences like a woman...and man.

Luhan silently gasped. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae appa looked at each other. I saw a vein pop out from Eunhyuk appa's temple.

"...Do you know how much that love hotel was?" He slowly asked and stressed each word. His hands were shaking. He scrunched his nose while his right eye twitched, a thing he does when he's really pissed. 

"A lot?" I squeaked.

He slammed his hand on the floor,"FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS! SONG SUMIN and LU HAN! I am disappointed in the both of you! Money doesn't grow from trees! Do you know how valuable our money is right now?! We're lucky that we're gaining more dancers at our studio! But money is money! You can't just lousily spend money! And especially when you STOLE it from ME! Sure, buying SHINee cd's behind my back is ok. BUT, NOT A FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR LOVE HOTEL EXTRAVAGANZA!"  

Luhan and I both jumped at the same time from his booming voice. I didn't meet their eyes. I was too ashamed to. Luhan and I side glanced at each other before looking down at our hands.

Silence again except for Eunhyuk appa's heavy breathing. Now that Eunhyuk appa was done. It was Donghae appa's turn. I took the risk to look at him. 

tumblr_mbtqdoRpf11qjpfcy.gif

I let out a little giggle. Ok, bad mistake. I giggled when the atmosphere was awkward and just silent. And I just had to laugh right now, Sumin. Really? Pabo!

I felt Donghae appa roll his eyes at me and Eunhyuk appa gave me the I-can't-believe-she-is-my-daughter look.

tumblr_m255rpalZH1r7nvmpo1_500.gif

tumblr_lu1y7kiLUS1qkq34eo1_500.gif

"Do you think this is funny, Sumin!?." Donghae let out a scoff with a small smile and then turned serious.

tumblr_mbkupiHtjr1qbtf5qo1_500.gif

I shook my head,"N-No appa."

More silence. Then he started to talk.

cb9uye

"Do you know how worried sick we were? HUH?!" Donghae appa yelled. A grim expression on his face. I flinched and Luhan lowered his head.

"We're deeply sorry for causing you trouble abeoji. If you should be mad at someone, then it is me. I remember I was the one who suggested we go to the...love hotel first. Im sorry." Luhan apologized attentively. 

Donghae appa looked at him and sighed,"Luhan, you're like a son to us. We know you've lost your family a long time ago. Which makes us more concerned about you, as well as Sumin since she's our daughter. As a parent, I, along with your Eunhyuk appa were very scared. We didn't know what had happened to you both. Kai said he'd thought you two were home, but weren't. You know we were so close to calling the police! Imagine, finding out that our kids didn't even return home that late at night. Think about what we thought had happened to you both! You both could've been dead for all we know. I was so scared."

Eunhyuk appa nodded at Donghae appa's words with a worried face,"That's right kids."

Donghae appa lips quivered, his eyes getting watery. "You both are my kids. And it's my responsibility to make sure you're both safe and happy. That's what parents do. We just love you both very much."

tumblr_lrglymYqyD1qbnmuo.gif

I looked to my side at Luhan, and felt a warm feeling in my chest. The look on Luhan's face, was so touching. Donghae appa's words deeply moved Luhan, as well for me. I felt tears come to my eyes from happiness and I quickly wiped them. Luhan looked down and I heard him sniff,"Im sorry abeoji." 

Donghae appa knelt in front of him and rubbed his back with a warm, fatherly smile,"Don't worry us again, arasso?" Luhan looked up and nodded,"Yes, abeoji." Luhan smiled back, his eyes a bit foggy. 

"And you!" Donghae appa pointed at me abruptly. I jumped a bit,"Me?"

"Come here." Donghae appa held out his hands. I pouted and crawled my way into appa's warm embrace,"IM SORRY APPAS!" I cried and hugged him. 

Donghae appa sighed and nestled his head on top of mine,"Aigoo, what am I going to do with the two of you." Donghae appa pulled Luhan into the hug too. 

Eunhyuk appa was watching from afar with a small smile,"What is this? A drama or something?"


LOLOLOL DRUNK SUHAN COUPLE WOOOT.

tumblr_mclx9sjBaC1rpjlaa.gif

poor kai indeed pokers. /le sigh

tumblr_m68awyht7m1rvgleko1_400-gif.1999

man that fambam moment whooooo, /le tears fall out

tumblr_mesxybeP421qa76hz.gif

aigoo. have a goood day.

tumblr_mjmfdmA1bu1roxwepo1_500.gif

maaayne SM needs to hurry with that comeback.

or...

image