39 : An Invitation

Backstage Princess

 

Three knocks on her door and Jieun slip inside, checking out on Pil Suk’s current condition. She still has to take some medicines despite the fact that she has recovered. The fact that she has been bullied again has cause Jieun to be anxious and scared. Thankfully, Pil Suk was fine when Jieun arrives home.

“Pil Suk, you have to take your medicine.” Jieun remind as she handed it over to her.

“Thank you, unnie.”

Jieun took a seat, sitting right in front of her sister. She pays an extra careful attention to her sister; every inch of her move was under Jieun’s surveillance. It might sound a little creepy, but that is something necessary to do, remembering things that had happen for the past few months. It has given the two siblings- and Jieun’s own life- lots of impact.

“PilSukkie~, after what happen today… Are you okay?” Jieun asked in hesitation.

“Can I be honest to you, unnie?”

“You could never lie to me.”

“To be honest, I have built my own resolution during my coma. It was a huge time lapse to recover and think hard about what to do. It was actually a little bit scary, unnie, to face and to do it.”

“You are such a brave woman, Pil Suk. You can do it! Please, be strong and don’t get frustrated.”

“And I was thankful to that man, unnie. He protected me.” Pil Suk smiles and was in a daze, gazing blankly at the white ceiling.

Kim Myungsoo

No, he wasn’t protecting Pil Suk, he was protecting her. Jieun know that but choose rather not to believe it. Because she know it would just be more confusing.

The conversation continues until late at night, Jieun listens carefully to each and every word. She was relieved that her sister has built her own resolution and was fighting to be able to fulfill it. Jieun couldn’t protect her sister that much and now, she has no choice but to let her achieve her resolution on her own.

The next days and the days that are soon coming, Jieun could breath in relieve. Nobody dare to touch her sister, hurt her, or even talk about her behind her back. They would just stares at her and nobody dare to throw a hateful glare at her. They leave her alone and once again, Jieun need to thanks Kim Myungsoo.

Kim Myungsoo has declares his declaration of war.


The declaration war was declared soon after the latest incident, when Pil Suk was suddenly bullied after her recovery. It was the next day; Kim Myungsoo announced it firmly in front of everyone. It was outside her knowledge actually, that Myungsoo has gone that far for the game or to protect her sister. Thankfully, Jiyeon was the Gossip Queen, she told her soon after.

Myungsoo warned everyone, he was the school prince with fans of him all over the place. He has the power to do it, an opposite from Jieun. As the Backstage Princess, nobody dares to hurt her but nobody wants to be rule by her. Kim Myungsoo has warned everyone, who ever touch, hurt, or even glare at Pil Suk would be ban and would pay for the cost. It sounded cruel, but he’s a cruel man after all.

His fans will surely be kind to PilSuk, they won’t be daring to hurt her. They won’t like it if Myungsoo hates them. The boys too, will be nothing. Pil Suk is Jieun’s sister; most of the boys are Jieun’s fans. Bae Suzy too, could do nothing but to stay quiet. Pil Suk is safe.

Ever since that day, the two has become closer.


“Jieun-ah, you don’t cook for me again!” Myungsoo frowns as he sat beside her.

“Do you want to eat that Kimbab again? I thought you hate kimbab.” Jieun said, chewing her food.

“Just made a lunch for me! I don’t care what it is.”

“I won’t. You’re wasting my time.”

“You’re my girlfriend, Lee JiEun. You should cook for me.”

“We’re fake, Myungsoo.”

“Just made that kimbab again for me.”

“Well, I will just buy it. But well, it would waste my money as well.”

“You’re mean.”

“You’re cruel.”

“Hey, you two!Stop being mushy and all awkward. You’re fake idiot!” The little dino explode, as Myungsoo keeps on bothering Jieun who is trying hard to enjoy her lunch.

“Well then, I would just eat your lunch, Jieun.”

Myungsoo started to pick Jieun’s food and swallow it in a blink of an eye. Jieun tried to shoo him away but failed to do so. He keeps on bothering Jieun, and almost every day he would brag her for food just like a little kid. Jieun couldn’t help but sighed, this happens every day, she needs to get used to this soon.

“Get out of my way, Kim Myungsoo.” It was Woohyun voice, annoyed after spotting Kim Myungsoo sitting on his seat.

“Oh, so it’s you.” Myungsoo replied in an annoyed tone, starting a fight.

“Just go, Myungsoo. It’s his seat.” Jieun shoo her away, calmly without raising her voice. Jieun was very much curious about the two and how they become enemies but she just couldn’t find the right time to asked.

Myungsoo sighed and get out of his way, but he didn’t leave. He stood in front of Jieun, blocking the sun from shining on her. Woohyun let out a tch sounds, annoyed.

“Woohyun, your lunch.”Jieun handed Woohyun her lunch and smile sweetly at him.

“You do only care for him?” Myungsoo asked, staring at her eyes deeply.

It was another long silence before Jieun nodded her head.

Damn it, Jieun! Myungsoo shouted inside.

“Go on a date with me, Saturday.” Myungsoo invited her, but it was a forceful one, leaving her without a choice. His lips form a smirk as his eyes stares deeply at Woohyun, liting up the fire.

“Do I have a choice, Myungsoo?”

“Do I ever give you a choice, Jieun?”

“I don’t have a choice then.”

Another date, what is it, his plan?

 

A/N

Hope I would be able to create some more fluff in the next chapter since it’s a date! Yay, MyungU<3. I’m sorry I rush the plot; I am running out of ideas again. This chapter is terrible! Sorry! Comments and subscribe. Sorry it’s short!

 

Chapter 40 special teaser!

Jieun POV : What was it? That sudden ba-thump ba-thump feeling inside me.

Myungsoo POV : I think my heart was just about to explode.