Dusty past.

Childhood sweetheart.

Aunt opened the door for us, I saw her shocked face when she saw me, she didn't even noticed Daehyun. "OMO! Jihyun.? is it you?" He placed her palms on my shoulders. "Yep, immu." I smiled at her as she hugged me. "I don't remember immu.." My sister whispered. I backed away from the hug and looked at my sister. "Immu, this is my baby sister. Minah." I pushed Minah towards immu so she would hug her. "Oh!! you both are so beautiful. Come in, come in." She took Minah in her hands and went in, I followed her from behind. We left Daehyun to close the door.



"Daehyun, didn't she get prettier?" Mrs. Jung smiled at me. "Well... she doesn't look worse than before." Daehyun rolled his eyes. *he didn't change, right?* I thought and smirked. "Kunde immu.. How I heard from my umma, Daegyun oppa is a ba..--" "A bad soccer player." I cut my sister off. "ME!?" Daehyun pointed his index finger at his chest. *well it
's better then letting my sister say bastard..*

"Mianhe." I smiled at him and sat on the couch. "Immu... Do you have something to eat??" My sister looked at aunt with puppy eyes.  "Sure, sweetie, come with me." mrs. Jung held Minah's hand and they both went to the kitchen.

"So." Daehyun exhaled and sat on the couch as far from me as he could. "You came back, huh?" He nodded at his sentence. "Why? Did you miss me?" I chuckled. "Not even for one second." Daehyun glared at me. "I'm angry at you." He said. "Why the hell are y.-" I have cut off by the door slam. Someone entered the house.

"Yah! Hyung.. Soccer ." A little boy approached the couch. "Huh! Yah? How dare you?" Daehyun shouted. "Are you Luhan?" I smiled at the boy. "Yeah, who are you?" He checked me out from head to toe. Well I can say he didn't act like 8 year old boy. More like Daehyun?

"I'm Jihyun. Noona from States.." I stretched my hand so he could shake it. "NOONA!!??" His face lit up because of the bright smile. "Hyung is this.--" "Ne, ne.. It's her.." Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Noona.. Wait here for me!!" Luhan shouted and ran upstairs.

"What is he doing.?" I looked at Daehyun. "It's going to be epic." He chuckled. "Umma! look what immu gave me!" Minah ran into the room and jumped on the couch. "Omo.. it's probably really tasty right?" I smiled when she showed me the cookie. "Tssk, this is nothing. I have some chocolate in my room, it's the best." Daehyun gave Minah thumbs up. "OPPA!! GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE!!" Minah shouted into his ear.

"Hm hm.." Luhan came and cleared his throat. "Noona." He came closer to me and suddenly kneeled down. "What the??" I looked at Daehyun waiting for explanation. "Will you marry me?" Luhan stretched his hand, giving me a ring. "What?" I chuckled at how cute it was. "Noona you send me those toys and I promised to marry you." Luhan looked away. "Oh how cute!!!" I stood up and took Luhan into my hands while spinning him around.

"You're so cute, you know that?" I let him go and messed his hair. "Noona it's a yes?" He asked. "Of course not, you pabo." Daehyun muttered. "Yahh.. " Luhan got upset. "Let's talk about this when you grow up." I smiled at Luhan and glared at Daehyun who shook his shoulders and widened his eyes like saying 'what?'


"Daehyun, dear. Show Jihyun your room." Mrs Jung said. "Why should I?" Daehyun pouted. "Oppa I want chocolate!" Minah shouted. "Hyung. You have chocolate?!" Luhan shouted as I kept my cool not whining about going in his room, no matter how much I wanted to see if it changed. "Fine..." Daehyun glared at the kids when they stopped whining.

We went up stairs and I saw a big sign on the door

DON'T DISTURB. DAEHYUN IS BUSY DOING NOTHING.

I chuckled at it and looked at Daehyun. He rolled his eyes. "What? You won't come in?" He asked when he opened the door for me. "You've became a gentleman?" I went in his room and looked around. Daehyun smirked and said "actually I was hoping you wouldn't go in, so my room wouldn't have seen any horror today." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I think it already had seen it, because you sleep here. And just thinking about what would you do here alone makes me sick." I shook my head.

"Hahhh!!! mine.!" "NO. MINE!!" "DON'T TOUCH IT!!" me and Daehyun turned to the kids who were fighting over the chocolate. "Pabo." I lightly slapped Minah's hand. "You're allergic to strawberries. Strawberry chocolate too." I glared at her as she let the chocolate go. "umma.. Mianhee.." She looked at the floor. "You still shouldn't hit her.." Luhan pouted. "Yeah.. you.. you bad umma." Daehyun came closer to Minah and took her in his hands.

"Don't be sad. Oppa will buy you something delicious." Daehyun pinched her cheek. "AHH!! Daehyun oppa daebak." Minah placed her head on his shoulder and hugged him.
"Huh.. interesting." I smirked. "What is?" Daehyun looked at me. "You. You're different with her, than with me.." I looked at him with blank face. "Oh.. it's just because..-" He let Minah down. "It's because I'm sorry for her to be living with you her hall life." Daehyun chuckled.

"Yeah.. I'm so sorry for Luhan to have a hyung like you too.." I smiled. "But anyway.. Minah, we need to go to our house now." I stretched my palm as Minah took it.  "We'll be going." I bowed to Daehyun. I don't even know why. Don't ask me. I became so formal with him. I don't know is it because I haven't seen him for so long?

"I will noona." Luhan took my other hand and we all headed down stairs. Daehyun followed us from behind.

Daehyun's pov.

Should I tell her? Or not? Why would I? But it looks so stupid.. There was a stain on her pocket. I bit my lip to stop me from laughing. Mom opened the door for her and glared at me. "What?" I looked at my mom. "Go help her." My mom commanded. "WHAT? WHY WOUL.--" "Go." she pointed outside. "Mom, can I go too?" Luhan asked. "No. Let them be." My mom said and pushed me outside. She closed the door so I had no chance to go back in when she locked it.

"Oh? where are you going?" Jihyun turned around and saw me. "Not your problems, is it?" I put my hands into my pockets. "Well.. it's not. Have a good day." What the.. why is she so formal to me. It seems like we just met.

We started walking towards the house that was next to mine. "Okay.. it's my problems, right?" She looked at me. "My mom told me to help you.." I rolled my eyes. "You may go, I don't need any hel.--" "Oh. oppa let's go." Minah grabbed my hand and dragged us to the house. "unlock it, umma." Minah said "Aishh.. this kid." Jihyun chuckled and unlocked the door. We all came in and were shocked how dusty it was. Even the paint on the walls were all faded. "You need to clean up.." I stated. "I see that myself.." Jihyun sighed. "You still don't need help?" I smirked. "Well.. if you want to. It's up to you." She smiled and rolled up her sleeves.

"What? tell me. Because if you ask me nicely I will help you, if not then.-" "Then what?" She looked at me. "Nothing.. my mom will kill me if I won't help." I lowered my head and Jihyun laughed.





"Do you have any snacks?" I asked her while rubbing my belly. "Well. I have 10 years old tea and cookies." She chuckled. "COOKIES!!!" Minah ran to Jihyun and tried to grab a box of cookies out of her hand, but she was too short. "Are you crazy? it is older than you." With hose words she threw cookies in the trash can. "I need to shop." Jihyun said.


End of the pov.

I asked Daehyun if he could drive me to the store to buy some paint and food. So we borrowed his mom's car and left Minah to play with Luhan in the Jung's house.

"What color do you want?" Daehyun asked me. "Hmm.. pink?" I laughed. "Yeah.. yeah. So you could throw up every day?" Daehyun chuckled. "Oh. You still remember that I hate pink."I smiled. "No I don't. I know because every girl is like that."
Daehyun looked away. "What kind of girls do you date..?" I laughed.





"You remember." I smiled at him.


I will update in like 20 minutes just wait. ^^
 


click on the gif ♥