Myungsoo oppa

Childhood sweetheart.

 

Me and Myungsoo oppa sat on a bench, outside the hospital. I ignored all the calls from Daehyun while I told Myungsoo what happened. Everything. "Oh." he only nodded looking at the ground. "So yeah.. but how come you're here, oppa?" I asked him with a smile. You see, this person next to me is someone really important to me.
 
He helped me to take care of Minah while my father worked. We always used to hang out when I was in States and he said that if he wouldn't be in a boy band he would have dated me. You read it right, he's in a boy band - infinite. "Your dad called me, he said you were getting married.. I got so angry all of a sudden and rushed here as soon as I could." he replied with his brows furrowing.
 
"I really didn't expect to hear something like this. I arrived yesterday at the church and everyone were already going home. I was late, but not that much so I asked someone what happened." he turned to me while I nodded telling him to continue. "I was actually happy seeing that the wedding was off, but my smile faded when one of the guest told me about your father." Myungsoo said and I bit my lower lip.
 
"Why were you happy, oppa?" I asked him and he grinned, looking away. "I thought maybe.. just maybe you left that guy at the altar for me." he said and I started to blush. "Is he a good guy?" he asked and I abruptly nodded. "He is. I mean he used to annoy me, but now he's sweet and he takes care of me well." I said and he pouted. "I take care of you well too." he stated and I laughed a bit.
 
Then my phone rang one again. "Why won't you pick up?" Myungsoo asked and I sighed. "I don't know.. I just feel like I have a lot already to think about, Daehyun will just add worries for me." I said and he nodded. "Anyway, let's go and talk to the doctors. Your oppa is rich now, I can pay whatever." he grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bench with himself.
 
I flinched at the sudden skinship and he probably noticed, because he turned to me and frowned. "Come on, I won't take you away from him.." he rolled his eyes and I nodded slightly. Then we went inside of the hospital and he put his face mask on, probably for the fans that could be here. "Hello, I'm Kim Myungsoo. I would like to talk about one of the patients." he said and I saw how the doctor recognized me.
 
"Oh is it about your father?" he asked me and I nodded. "Well, his situations is really serious. We don't know how much longer he can take. I can just tell you, that the last days can be painful.." he said and I squeezed Myungsoo's hand. I really wanted Daehyun to be here, though.. "Isn't there something we could do? Money is not important." Myungsoo spoke.
 
"I'm sorry, but no. You should go and spend more time, show him that the people around him do love him and care about him." the doctor placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled a bit. I simply nodded before he walked away. "Let's go then. I want to see uncle too." Myungsoo said with a bright smile, trying to make me a bit happier and pulled me through the hallways. "Not there, silly." I said and pulled him the right way.
 
Just before we could enter the room  I stopped and looked down at our hands. "Oh, Sorry." he said and was about to let my hand go, but the door in front of us opened. I looked up and saw Daehyun with wide angry eyes. "Daehyun, I-- it's not like that." I shook Myungsoo's hand away as I started to panic. Daehyun just sent me a little glare, before looking at Myungsoo. "What is this singer boy doing here?" he raised a brow.
 
"Oh? Are you a fan?" Myungsoo smirked, NOT HELPING AT ALL..... "Not me, but... as I understand my wife is." Daehyun wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his side. Myungsoo crossed his arms over his chest and as I thought he's going to say something, he just went past to my dad's hospital room. I looked behind Daehyun's shoulder before I felt a squeeze on my upper arm.
 
"Cheating so soon, wifey?" he smirked and I bit my lower lip. "I'm not cheating, Daehyun. He's an old friend who helped me a lot. And now excuse me, I have to see my father." I said, slowly and gently taking his arm off of me and going inside of my dad's room as well. I walked in and saw Myungsoo hugging my dad. "Jihyun-ah.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this." my dad said coughing a couple of times.
 
"It's okay. I just want to spend as much time as I can with you." I said and pulled a chair next to the bed, sitting on it. "Where did Daehyun went?" I asked. "He said that his friends brought Minah. They're outside now and said that they needed to tell something for him, so he went out. He'll come soon." My dad said and Myungsoo then sat next to me on the other chair, it was the same sitting position as I was with Daehyun.
 
"Anyway, let's stop talking about Daehyun-the-dude." he grinned and my dad chuckled. "I see that our Myungsoo is still the same." my dad stated and I nodded with a joking sigh. "Jihyun changed, though.." Myungsoo said and now my dad was the one who nodded. "I did not!" I pouted crossing my arms. "You did." they both said in chorus.
 
 
 
Daehyun's pov.
 
I walked outside, still angry because of how Myungsoo held Jihyun's hand. I was the only one that was supposed to do that. I hated how she just simply didn't mind it, but I figured that adding more drama for her now would be too much. Well, I will have my whole life to be angry with her. "Hyung!" Jongup called while waving outside of the hospital. I waved back and walked towards them.
 
"Oh, Minah-ah!" I ruffled Minah's hair and she giggled playfully. "Where's umma?" she asked and I smiled. "She's with your dad. Let's go there." I took her hand, but Yongguk stopped me. "We have something to tell you." he spoke in a serious tone and my brows furrowed. "We saw Jihyun with some dude, talking here on this bench." Himchan said, pointing at the bench next to us.
 
I glared at the bench imagining Myungsoo and Jihyun sitting next to each other. "I know she was with him." I said and turned around walking slowly. I could hear that they were following me so I spoke again. "And that dude was Myungsoo, yes Jongup, from infinite." I said smirking and Jongup suddenly started jumping up and down.
 
"OH MY GOD! Jihyun's cheating on you with Myungsoo hyung?! He's like totally the best dancer ever!!" I glared deeply and he quickly cleared his throat. "I mean.. tsk, who cares." he tried playing it cool, but I could see that his eyes was shining. This guy, over here, is the biggest Myungsoo's fan. That's how I knew Myungsoo was a singer.
 
"Wait, Daehyun oppa.. Did you say that Myungsoo oppa was here?" Minah asked cutely and I nodded. She beamed up as she let go of my hand and clapped once. "My hubby came for me!!" she announced running to the hospital. I was confused for a second, but then I quickly followed her inside since she didn't know where to go.
 
 
 
End of Daehyun's pov.
 
 
"Prince!!" Minah suddenly ran inside the room and jumped into Myungsoo's arms with a wide smile. "Princess, how are you?" Myungsoo asked with a soft smile as well. She sat on his lap and touched his hair. "Woah, so handsome, oppa.." she said and giggled. "I'm fine and you?" she asked in english. It was something that Myungsoo taught her. "I'm good." he replied in english as well and then Daehyun with the rest of the BAP came in.
 
"Hello." guys bowed to my dad and I saw how Jongup froze, staring at Myungsoo. "Uh, do I have something on my face?" Myungsoo chuckled as he felt uncomfortable. "No.. Uh. .I'm......... I'm such a big fan.." Jongup confessed and Myungsoo placed Minah on the hospital's bed. Standing up he stretched his palm out and smiled at him.
 
"Nice to meet you." Myungsoo said and I swear I saw how Jongup heart was jumping inside of his chest, I could even hear it, but I think it was my hear because of Daehyun's stare. 'What?' I mouthed for him as he didn't stop looking at me. He then suddenly looked away, making me frown and talked to other guys. Okay, then..
 
"Dad, do you want something?" I asked my dad who shook his head carefully. "No, I'm not hungry these days." he said and I held his hand. "You're cold, dad.. Should I ask for another blanket?" I asked him. "No, it's okay." he said and I nodded pressing my lips into a thin line. "Tell me if you need anything." I said.
 


 
Later when my dad received his dinner, me, Myungsoo and BAP went to the hospital's cafeteria. Minah was taken home since she was feeling sad and sleepy. "What are you going to eat?" Myunsgoo whispered to me as our shoulders touched. "Uh... soup, I guess." I said with a little smile and he nodded, running in front of the BAP. He was now first in the line and it made everyone except Jongup glare at him.
 
"Tsk, thinking that because he's an idol he can have anything." Daehyun said angrily. I assumed he was still angry with me, so I walked up to him and linked arms with him. "He can't have anything." I said and he nodded. "That's what I'm saying." he replied harshly. That wasn't what I was expecting. Maybe if he'd have asked what Myungsoo can't have, I would have told him that Myungsoo can't have me.
 
However no, being romantic or cheesy didn't work for me. Let's leave it for Daehyun. "Myunggie oppa, do you think that Infinite would be able to visit as well?" I asked running away from Daehyun to Myungsoo, who just turned around and gently showed a tray with soup and juices in my hands. 
 
"I don't know, why?" he asked taking his own tray with the same food. I turned to BAP, who was just getting their trays and signaled for Myungsoo that we should go first. "Uh, I miss Hoya oppa." I said and he pouted. "Am I not enough?" he joked and I laughed as we sat at the empty table. "Well not like you, Hoya kept on texting me." I said with my brows raised.
 
He just scoffed. "Of course, because that lazy has no work to do, while someone like me is working hard, trying to buy you the prettiest house." he pretended to be hurt, again I chuckled and that was when BAP approached our table. Myungsoo was sitting next to me and that made Daehyun narrow his eyes for a moment, but then sat next to me as well. 
 
"Hyung, could you tell me if it's worth to be an idol? I want to be one." Jongup smiled and Myungsoo sighed. "It's not worth it if you have someone really important in your life, there is a chance that you will lose her to Daehyun." I pinched Myungsoo's side as he whimpered in pain. Then I looked at Daehyun who had a little smirk on his poker face.
 
"Did you two dated?" Yongguk suddenly asked and I pressed my lips together. "I don't know... did we?" Myungsoo had a playful smile as he put his arm around me. "Ehem." Daehyun cleared his throat as he pushed Myungsoo's arm away and placed his arm there instead. "You didn't date, right, wifey?" he raised one brow as I looked at him.
 
I couldn't believe what I was thinking right now, but as Daehyun neared closer I really wanted to kiss him. His lips were formed in a flirty smirk that I actually have never seen and it made my heart sometimes stop beating and sometimes it would start beating faster than it should. "n-no.." I shuttered, replying to his question.
 
 
 
Author's pov.
 
As everyone left Jihyun's father in the room, he called the doctor with a button next to his bed. His doctor came in after a minute and shook his head with a sigh. "I really don't know why you're hiding everything from your family." he said and Jihyun's father looked away. "I don't want to worry my daughter too much. She had a lot of things to go through her life." he replied.
 
"But don't they notice that you're in pain, how you cough or that your skin is colder than it should be?" the doctor rained him with questions and Jihyun's father sighed. "My daughter isn't stupid, she will know soon, but until then.. please give me some pain killers." he pleaded and the doctor nodded. He walked up to his bed and handed him two pills.
 
"You know that tomorrow might be it.. right? You should write a letter to your siblings, because the last hours won't be easy for you to speak." the doctor suggested. "I will, but then could I get a sheet of paper and a pen?" Jihyun's father asked calmly and the doctor nodded. "I will bring it to you in a minute." he said and left the room.
 
Jihyun's father sighed thinking about his daughters and looked up. "Do you see us, yeobo?" he asked as his mind drifted to his wife, to Jihyun's and Minah's mom. "Was I a bad father to the girls?" he asked again and a tear slid down his cheek. "You weren't." a soft whisper came from somewhere.
 
The old man looked around, but didn't saw anything, he assumed he was probably already losing his mind as he heard his loving wife's voice, but then again the same words got repeated. He placed his hand on his heart and closed his eyes. "I knew you were always with us.. I'll see you soon." he whispered again.

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!

  

But since now I'm finished with my story 'This girl' I will be focused on this story. However, this is ending soon. I just want to say that you guys can
request stories with your bias in comments. Maybe I will write one for you, maybe a one shot or something.)  ^^ Oh and Myungsoo won. ;) Please comment what you think, okay?

 

   *slowly and painfully dies....*