Happy tears, sad tears.

Childhood sweetheart.

 


"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!" I repeated while running around the room in the church. "Calm down, every bride is like this before the wedding." A worker tried to hold me down, but I kept on panicking. "Should I call someone? Maybe you want to see the groom before you get into your wedding dress?" she asked me and my eyes widened.
 
"NO! I can't see him now! I feel like I'm going crazy while just thinking that I'm getting married to him, so seeing him would be worse.." I said and sat down on the chair. "Then should we proceed with your hair and make up?" she asked and I nodded. "But don't make me look too fancy.." I said.
 
 
Daehyun's pov.
 
"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!" I was running around the room. "You're going crazy." Yongguk held my shoulders and made me stop. "I'm not! I'M GOING TO GET MARRIED!!" I shouted at his face. The rest of the B.A.P with some workers laughed at me. "If you have changed your mind, Daehyun.. I can take the lead." Zelo tried to joke, but it didn't help.
 
"You! Get out!" I threw my finger at him and they all laughed again. "If he's like this.. then what about Jihyunnie?" Jongup asked and I stopped moving. My eyes suddenly widened. "What if she runs away?!" I exclaimed. "She won't. She loves you, you pabo." Himchan rolled his eyes. Well his words were the best ones I heard today.
 
"Actually, we heard that the bride is nervous as well." one of the workers said, ruining my whole life. "Why did you tell him?" Youngjae glared at her as she laughed awkwardly. Suddenly Zelo's phone rang. "Yebuseyo?." he picked it up. "Oh, Jihyun?" I heard her name and quickly grabbed his phone.
 
"Yah! Why are you calling him and not me?!" I yelled and Himchan scolded me with his glare. "Daehyun~....." she cried out and I softened. I sat down on the chair. "Are you nervous?" I asked her and heard her sniff. "Are you crying?!" I asked in shock. "They made me look like a Barbie, Daehyun​~...." she cried out again. "I'm wearing pink lipstick!!" she suddenly yelled and I chuckled. 
 
"Just wash it all off. You're still beautiful without that stuff." I said and I guess that I was on speaker since my mom suddenly yelled. "Are you crazy? she can't wash it off!! she looks stunning, she's just imagining stuff!" Jihyun sighed over the phone.. "I want to get out of here..." she pleaded, she was probably locked up like me.
 
But then I had an idea. "We can't do anything, Jihyun-ah. Let's just meet at the altar. I will be wearing black." I said and finally heard her chuckle. "Okay.. bye." she said and hung up. I then tossed the phone to Zelo and headed to the door. "Uh, where do you think you're going?" Yongguk caught me by my shoulder. 
 
"To the bathroom?" I raised a brow while lying. "Okay, but be back in two minutes. " Yongguk said and unlocked the door. "You know he's going to Jihyun, right?" I heard Zelo ask when I was behind the door. "That's why I told him to be back in two minutes. You think I would control his peeing time?" Yongguk joked and with that I rushed to the room where Jihyun was.
 
 
Author's pov.
 
"Jihyun." Daehyun knocked on the door and Jihyun quickly sprang up, running to the door. "Daehy--- what the?" she tried opening the door, but she couldn't. "Open the door~..!" she whined. "Jihyun, you can't see him now, you're already with your make up. He needs to be surprised when he sees you at the altar." for the first time in her life Jihyun was quite angry at Daehyun's mom.. 
 
"Jihyun, you can't get out?" Daehyun asked behind the door and she sighed. "I can't.. your mom won't let me." she said back and heard Daehyun bang his head to the door. "Yah! you will have a red mark on your forehead!" she yelled. "I want to see you so badly... It's been five hours.." he cried out and Jihyun softened. 
 
"Daehyun... I wish the time would go faster.." she said and he smiled while leaning on the door with his back. Then another brilliant idea popped inside of his head. "Daehyun, are you still there?" she asked as she heard running. There was no answer. "Daehyun?" she called again and still nothing.
 
With a sigh, she returned to the chair and let the worker do her hair. But after a couple of minutes, something was thrown at the window. "YAH! What are you doing, you little rascal?!" Daehyun's mother yelled and Jihyun stood up. She was curious so she peeked outside the window and a wide smile appeared on her face.
 
'Open the window!' Daehyun mouthed for her and without waiting she did so, not caring about all the workers that tried to stop her. Daehyun walked closer and reacher for her hand. The room was on the first floor so it was quite easy with his height, but he still needed to stand on his tip toes. "Finally.." he breathed out.
 
"Yeah.." she smiled and he chuckled. "You look good with pink lipstick, Scooby." she blushed as she realized he was staring at her lips. "If I just could-- ungff.. . ugh, come here." he stood on one of the bigger rocks and pursed his lips. She chuckled at him before leaning down and planting a peck on his lips.
 
But as she tried to pull away, he placed his free hand on the back of her head and pushed her lips deeper into his. The kiss was sweet and full of passion. The workers and even Daehyun's mom started squealing at how romantic it was. "Ah!" Daehyun pulled away, but then landed on the grass. "Daehyun!" Jihyun exclaimed as she saw him fall.
 
"Worth it." he grinned and stood up, dusting himself off. "I will be going." He winked at her and ran away. She shook her head while smiling and then closed the window. "That was quite a drama." Daehyun's mom said and Jihyun blushed while lowering her head. "You both are so sweet. I'm happy to finally have you as my daughter-in-law." she hugged her tightly.
 
 
 
----later----
 
 
"Oh, dear god.." Jihyun's father's eyes bulged out and jaws dropped as he saw his daughter in a white dress, with make up, holding flowers. "How do I look?" she cutely spin around and giggled. "Did you do something to Jihyun?" he asked while coming closer and touching her hair a bit. "You look beautiful ,sweetie." he hugged her and she hugged him back.
 
Just then Minah ran in with a happy face. "Umma, Daegyun oppa looks so handsome!" she jumped up and down. "And umma looks pretty too!" she added and Jihyun smiled. "Thanks, Minah-ah, where's Luhan?" She asked and Minah pouted. "He said he's running away because his brother and not him is marrying you, but I know he's just in the bathroom." Minah cutely rolled her eyes.
 
"Uh, sweetie, we need to go." Jihyun's father said and she froze for a while. "Already?" she asked. Just an hour ago, she wanted for time to go faster, but now she feels nervous again. "Yeah, already. But don't worry, you're going to be fine. Come on, I will be with you." She linked arms with her father as Minah grabbed the tail of her dress and they walked out.
 
 
 
Daehyun's pov.
 
 
"For god's sake.. you look okay....." Youngjae groaned while I was fixed my bow tie. "You're standing there for more than 20 minutes, hyung. You need to go." Zelo said and I turned to them. "Do I really look okay?" I asked and they glared. "YES!" They shouted in chorus and I nervously chuckled. 
 
"Okay, let's go.." I sighed and walked out of the room. I walked to the altar after greeting the half of the guests who I actually didn't know. Most of them were business partners with my and Jihyun's father. They all wished me luck and gave me some tips about marriage. Well, I don't really need it. I know what to do when it comes to Jihyun.
 
"You're ready?" the priest asked and I nodded. Then he gave a sign to the musicians and the sweet wedding music started to play. The door at the end of the hall opened and it revealed my crazy beautiful girl. The white dress, that I chose looked like it was made just for her. She looked like a goddess sent from heaven.
 
'Hi.' she mouthed up for me with a smile and I mouthed a hi back. We both chuckled with big wide smiled. I looked over to her side, where her dad was walking, expecting him to give me some kind of look, but instead he was looking at the floor and touching the area where his heart was. My brows furrowed when the pace of their walking slowed a bit down. 
 
PLAY BTOB - FATHER FOR THE MOOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6wwClvnq8Y
 
"Are you okay, dad?" I could see Jihyun ask, she probably saw something as well. I saw him nod and proceed with the walking, but then the last thing I wanted to happen.... did.
 
Jihyun's dad fell on the ground, gripping onto his chest as everyone gasped. I quickly ran to him and he showed me his bracelet with a number on it. 'Doctor Kang.' it said. "Give me your phone!" I demanded one of the guests who looked scared. An old lady handed me her phone and I quickly dialed the number.
 
"Daehyun, what's going on?." Jihyun asked, panicking. I didn't know what to say as she kneeled down and started to cry. Her dad's body started shaking, the same as I did. I didn't know what to do. "Hello?" a husky voice from the other line of the phone spoke. "Oh, this is Dr. Kang? Mr. Jeon just collapsed and his body is shaking like---" "Where?" he cut me off.
 
"xxx church." I answered without waiting. "An ambulance will be there soon." he said and hung up. I placed the phone on the floor and looked at Jihyun's farther. "Daehyun.." he whispered and I leaned in. "Take--- take care of them.." he whispered again, bringing my tears out of my eyes. "Appa, stand up!" Minah was crying as well and by now everyone was looking and surrounding us. 
 
I couldn't help but to glance at Jihyun who's make up was all over her face. She was crying her heart out, the same as me. I couldn't believe this was happening. Please, help him...
 
And with that we all heard ambulance siren, as four paramedics ran in the church and pushed their way to Jihyun's father. I stood Jihyun up as they put her father on the the cart. "Shh.." I placed her head on my chest and her hair. She was trembling, but I couldn't blame her. I blamed myself.. I should have told her about her father's sickness.
 
"I need to go!" she suddenly shouted as she pulled away and ran outside. My sense woke up after a couple of seconds as I ran after her, but all I saw was her getting inside of the ambulance car and the car fading away. "Aish!!!" I cursed loudly and pulled my hair harshly. "Daehyun, go to the hospital!" my mom ran to me and handed her car keys.
 
I quickly gathered all the guys and drove to the hospital. "Why didn't you tell her?" Zelo glared at me after I told them everything about Jihyun's father. We all got out of the car and ran inside. "Her father asked me to." I answered Zelo's question. "Yes, can I help you?" a worker asked as we entered the hospital. "Mr. Jeon was just brought to this hospital." I panted out.
 
She typed something in her computer and nodded. "Yes, room 306, but he's having a procedure, you will have to wait outside." she said and I nodded. "But did a girl in a wedding dress came as well?" Youngjae asked and after the worker nodded we all ran to the room. Right next to the door, we all saw Jihyun squatting down on and grabbing her hair. 
 
"Jihyun.." I squatted down next to her and hugged her. "Why did this had to happen, Daehyun?" she cried out as my heart broke. It's my fault she's crying.. It's all my fault. I won't forgive myself if her father dies. I don't think that Jihyun would forgive me too.. "I'm sorry." I placed my chin on top of her head and hugged her tightly.
 
"It's not your fault." she said and my eyes clenched as tears escaped. It is.. 
 

 
-- later ---
 
 
We all sat on the bench outside the room and waited for the doctor. Jihyun was still in my arms as she held a cup of hot coffee, that Zelo got for her. I had to drink half of it so she won't spill it due to her trembling hands. "Everything will be okay, Jihyunnie.." Jongup had teary eyes as well. He knew how it felt to lose his father, two years ago that happened to him.
 
But this wasn't the first time for Jihyun to sit outside the hospital's room and wait for the doctors to tell her if one of her parents going to be okay. The same thing was when her mother was giving birth to Minah. "I will be here for you." I whispered to her and felt how she sat closer and closer to me. I hope she is the same after she finds out that I knew..
 
end of Daehyun's pov.
 
 
"Umma!! Where's dad!" I heard Minah's voice. I pulled away from Daehyun, handing him my cup of coffee and hugged Minah who ran in my arms. Daehyun's parents came as well. I suddenly felt so sad and happy at the same time : I still had my sister. And don't get me wrong... I'm not losing hope on my dad, but the last time I had hope for my mom - she died. 
 
I just don't want to be disappointed so I have to think about everything that could possibly happen. "Sweetie, you okay? What exactly happened?" Daehyun's mom asked me. I looked up, placing Minah on my lap and sniffed. "They rold me to wait and that my dad is hanging in there." I said everything that the doctor told me before Daehyun came.
 
"Everything will be okay, don't worry too much." Daehyun's dad my hair and I nodded, not really believing it. Then suddenly the doctor came out of the room. I shot up and ran to him after Daehyun took Minah. "How's my dad?" I asked and he stopped breathing for awhile before he sighed. That's not a good sign, right? "Your dad didn't just have a heart attack. We think that there's something more than--"
 
"He has a cancer." Daehyun suddenly cut the doctor off. I turned around and looked at him. His hands were on his knees while his head was lowered. "Excuse me?" the doctor walked and stood in front of him. Daehyun stood up as well and lifted his eyes, looking not at the doctor but me. "He has cancer.. he didn't wanted anyone but me to know. His doctor said he didn't have much time too." Daehyun spoke and I stared at him in disbelief.
 
Tears began to sprang out of my eyes like a river. My dad had cancer? That means... no hope. "I have to check on that. You could have told us earlier, but we can't do anything about it now. I will go tell the other doctors." The doctor bowed and went back inside the room. "Jihyun.." Daehyun tried coming closer to me, but I stepped back and shook my head.
 
 
 
 
"You knew about this?"

Don't kill me for doing this, Okay?.....

 






VOTE
 
Sorry it's short. I will try updating when I have a chance, okay? Please comment and subscribe. ^^

  

I love you all!! Oh, vote please.