Do you miss me?

Childhood sweetheart.

Sorry for a short update. I know that you will hate me for doing this, but this is the last chapter until they finally see each other again, I swear.
I can't write a longer one. But I will try updating tomorrow or soon.


 



6 days later.

“Minah-ahh!!!” I called for my little sister on the whole house and she quickly ran to me from upstairs with a worried face. “What happened?” she asked and I showed her a sheet of paper. “The house is sold, baby! We’re going back!” I ran up to her and lifted her up from the ground. “We’re going home.” I repeated myself as tears sprang out of my eyes.


Daehyun’s pov.

“Dude, it’s tomorrow.” Yongguk reminded me about the birthday party as I just groaned. “Do I need to be here?” I asked him and the rest of the BAP who were sitting in my room on the floor. “Of course you do. It’s your party.” Himchan stated and I shrugged my shoulders. “But still..” I sighed and Zelo threw a pillow that he had under his at me.

“Yah!” I got you a perfect present! If you’re not going to be here.. I’m going to keep it to myself.” He said with a stern look and I laughed. “What could be so perfect.. I want Jihyun.” I said and he smirked. “Well…” I turned to him with wide eyes. “IS SHE COMING?” I jumped from my bed and grabbed his collar, not angrily, just because I suddenly got excited.

“First, calm your grin down and let me go.” He said and I did so. “Second, I don’t know.” Then I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. “YOU. DIE!!” I shouted between hits as he just laughed and the door suddenly opened. “Daehyun, dear.” My mom smiled and I stopped hitting Zelo. “Yes?” I raised my brows at her and she waved for me to come.

I glanced at the guys who shrugged their shoulders, they had no idea what was going on too. “What is it?” I asked my mom as we exited my room. “Tomorrow is your birthday.” she stated and I nodded. “But me and your father have to leave for a work trip.” She said and looked at me apologetically. “I’m so sorry, Daehyun.. I really wanted to—“

“It’s okay.” I cut her off.

“It is?” she furrowed her brows. “Yeah, you know.. We’re having a party so.. Um yeah.” She nodded understanding me. I have to thank god that my mom Is a cool person, she even told me so many stories about how many parties she had. OH MY.

“However, I have a present for you.” She said and I grinned widely as she started pulling something out of her pocket. “Mom??” I got confused as she gave me a ring. “Thanks, but why don’t you keep it? I bet it looks better on you—“ “It’s for Jihyun.” She cut me off and my eyes rounded. “Mom..” I almost whined and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

“Just take it. It belonged to my mother.” She smiled and fixed my bangs that covered my forehead a little bit. “Thanks.” I simply said and after she hugged me, I went back to the room. “What did she say?” the guys asked. “She gave me a ring.” I showed them a golden ring that had a silver line and a very small diamond. “For you?” Youngjae asked.

“For Jihyun.” I said and they all nodded with pressed lips into thin lines. “You’re going to do the proposal?” Zelo looks down, I know he’s crushing inside, becasue he still likes her. “Well, she’s not here and we’re already kind of married.. So there’s no point in doing it, right? I won’t do it through a Skype call.” I tried joking as I threw the ring in the drawer of my bedside table.



Author’s pov.

“I have already packed my things.” Minah told Jihyun as she ran from her room downstairs to the living room and plopped down on the couch next to her. “That’s great, but did you leave yourself some clothes for tomorrow?” Jihyun asked her and she nodded with a smile. “Did you buy the tickets, mommy?” Minah asked and now Jihyun nodded.

“Do you know what’s tomorrow?” Jihyun asked curiously and Minah smiled. “Mommy’s birthday, right?” she asked. “Daehyun’s too.” Jihyun told her and her eyes rounded while she grinned. “Really?! I should prepare something for him!” she jumped up and down cutely as Jihyun grabbed her to her embrace. “I bought him a stuffed toy, do you think he will like it?” she asked her as she kissed her forehead.

“He will, but let’s draw him a card, okay? I’ll draw and you can write something inside!” Minah beamed once again as she grabbed Jihyun’s hand and dragged her upstairs to the room. Minah grabbed a bunch of pencils and brought it over her desk. A smile grew on Jihyun’s face as she watched her enthusiastic sister.

“Let’s draw BAP!” Minah suggested and Jihyun just nodded while handing Minah a pencil. Minah skillfully started drawing as Jihyun’s mind traveled somewhere else. She started thinking about Daehyun, but the girl didn’t know that Daehyun was thinking about her too. Those two thought about tomorrow, remembering about all the birthdays they spent together.

"Do you miss me?" they both muttered under their noses with little smiles.


 

Have a nice day/night.