You're mine.

Childhood sweetheart.

Sorry for errors. I couldn't edit this chapter. Anyway, please enjoy. :)



"Jihyun! Open up!! It's me, Zelo!"

Me and Daehyun looked at each other with pouts. Then he went to open the door. "Oh, hyung, you're here too?" Zelo sounded surprised and I don't blame him. "Oppa, I was about to go to you!" I skipped to Zelo when he entered the house. Daehyun gave me  death glare while I just stuck my tongue out and turned back to Zelo.

"Uh.. Hyung, can we talk?" Zelo asked and I furrowed my brows. "Didn't you come to meet me?" I asked and he nodded. "But first I need to talk to him." Zelo said. "About what?" Daehyun asked crossing his arms. "Oh, I don't know.. Butterflies and rainbows, hyung." Zelo said sarcastically as Daehyun just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, let's go." Daehyun said, but Zelo leaned in my ear before leaving with Daehyun. "Dress up, we're going out, okay?" Zelo asked and I nodded while bitting my lower lip. I saw how both of them left and I just got upstairs to change in something comfortable.


Author's pov.


After Daehyun and Zelo had the talk, Zelo came back to Jihyun's house with a smile. "Are you ready?" he asked and she nodded while getting her things into her bag. She was wearing simple blue skinny jeans, a white plain shirt and a grey cardigan.

"Let's go." Zelo took her hand and they both went out. Jihyun locked the door and when they started walking she looked down at their hands. "Uh.. oppa." she bit her lower lip as he just ruffled her hair. "Are you uncomfortable? I'm sorry." he said and let her hand go.

It wasn't that she was feeling uncomfortable or anything, but some kind of guilt feeling was there. "Where are we going, oppa?" she asked him. He grinned while looking at her. "Ice cream." she beamed after the magical words and linked arms with him. "Let's go there faster!" she started dragging him playfully with her while he just grinned, seeing her happy face.

As they went in the shop, Zelo bought banana ice cream for her and for himself strawberry. "Is it good?" she asked him and he nodded. An idea popped into his head. "Do you want to try?" he asked and she nodded shyly. But when she was already leaning in, he pushed his ice cream towards her.

"Ah, oppa!" she pouted with a frown and wiped her nose while Zelo laughed. "Ay.. so cute!" Zelo pinched her cheek and she smiled. They continued eating ice cream and then walked out of the shop when they were done. "Oppa, what did you talk with Daehyun about?" she asked him and he smiled while looking at his feet and walking beside her.

"Jihyun! Can I hold your hand?" he asked, ignoring her question. She furrowed her brows but when he looked up she saw sadness in his eyes and felt sorry. "Sure you can, oppa." she said and took his hand herself. "Until it starts to sweat." she added and it made him chuckle.

They walked talking and talking while holding hands to the park. "Do you want to sit down? You're probably tired, right?" Zelo asked and she nodded. They went to sit on the bench. "Ooh.." she stretched her legs out and looked up at the sky. "It's a beautiful day." she said with a smile and he nodded, agreeing with her.

"But you know what kind of day today is, right?" he asked and she turned to him with a confused look. "You have to cho--" "Oppa." she cut him off and sighed. "It was so nice just awhile ago.. I finally stopped thinking about it.. Please let's not talk about it." she pleaded him, but he couldn't help but bring it up. He needed to tell her that he was fine. But he decided to do it later.

They sat in comfortable silence for almost 10 minutes. "Do you want to go and see a movie?" Zelo asked, breaking the silence and she nodded with a wide smile. "Kaja." he stood up first and pulled her up with him. *Did Daehyun finish watching the movie last night?* she thought while they walked towards the cinema.

"One big popcorn and two colas." Zelo ordered after buying the tickets to a romantic movie. After that they went inside of the cinema (the cinema is inside of the big mall. I hope you understand what I mean ^^)

"Here's your seat." Zelo pointed at one of the chairs and they both sat down, next to each other. "You haven't seen this movie, right?" Zelo asked her. "Noup. I don't really go to movies, I don't know why." she chuckled and the lights went off. By surprise she grabbed onto Zelo's arm and now he was the one chuckling.

"It's not a scary movie, don't worry." he said and she nodded with a smile. The movie started and Jihyun turned to the big screen while Zelo watched her. He couldn't stop feeling jealous of Daehyun.


Flashback when Zelo and Daehyun talked.

"Hyung." Zelo spoke as soon as they walked a couple of steps away from Jihyun's house. "Just say what is it? I don't want to fight." Daehyun sighed and Zelo nodded. "Can I take Jihyun for today?" Zelo asked and Daehyun glared with his brows furrowed deeply.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asked confused. Zelo gulped before talking again. "Let me spend the last day with her." Daehyun still felt confused. "Oh come on, we both know that she will be choosing you, hyung." Zelo said while Daehyun pressed his lips into a thin line.

"We don't know th--" "She loves you, you bastard." Zelo ruffled his hair. Daehyun was happy that finally Zelo admitted that, but he didn't wanted to show it in front of him. "What are you trying to do? Do you want to make her feel sorry again?" Daehyun asked and Zelo shook his head.

"Last date, please. I know that she's yours." Zelo said with a bitter smile. "So you won't try to change her mind whatever it is?" Daehyun asked and he nodded. "I won't. I want for her to be happy as much as you want." Zelo said. That was probably something that Daehyun could agree with.

"Fine, but if you try to do anythin---" "Are you kidding me? I'm coming here almost begging to spend some time with her and you still think I would go lower? Well maybe for her I could, but not in front of you, hyung." Zelo said smugly. "Just go you brat. Make sure she comes back safe." Daehyun said feeling a little bit regret in his heart he walked into his house. *Thank you, hyung.* Zelo thought with a smile and went towards Jihyun's house.


end of flashback.


The movie was about to end and Zelo was still looking at her. Not like a creepy ert, more like a romantic guy who can't take his eyes off of someone he loves.. He could sit like this for the rest of his life, but unfortunately that wasn't possible..

"Oppa, did you fell asleep?" Jihyun asked when the movie ended, but Zelo didn't move from his seat. "Oh?" he shook his head and stood up after her. "So, did you like the movie?" she asked as they walked out of the mall. "Y-yeah.." he said even though he didn't even watch it.

"I liked the big kiss on the end." Jihyun chuckled and blushed. He looked at her and smiled to himself. "Are you hungry? Let's go eat." he took her hand and after walking for like 10 minutes, they went inside of the restaurant. They both ordered pasta and after the waiter walked away Zelo texted Daehyun.

----------------------

They ate and chatted, but then when the food was already gone Zelo knew that he had to tell the real reason why he wanted her to go out with him. "Jihyun." he spoke sternly and she looked up at him after wiping her lips with a tissue. "Yes, oppa?" he crossed his arms over the table and sighed.

"I need you to listen to me very carefully." he said and she nodded with a pout. "I'm sorry about yesterday.. when I tried to make you feel sorry for me." he said and she smiled at him. "It's okay.. I understand." she said. "But I want to tell you that you don't need to worry about me anymore." she got confused by his sudden words, but he spoke again.

"Today you need to chose Daehyun, because you love him." Zelo said. *What's going on?* Jihyun felt confused even more. "Oppa what are you---" "Just.. stop thinking about me or Daehyun. Do what you feel is right." he said and went to sit next to her.

"I will always he here for you." he held her hand and stared into her eyes while she stared back at him. "But now you need to understand that you won't be happy with me." he said and his eyes started to get teary.

Seeing his tears Jihyun as well felt like crying. She hated that people are getting hurt because of her. "Oppa, please..." she placed her hands on his cheeks and wiped his tears away. "Don't worry about this. It's just cola from before." he joked, but she didn't laugh.

Instead he noticed her crying as well. He took the tissue from the table and wiped her tears away. Then he tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear. "Don't cry.. Daehyun is already coming, he can't see you like this." her eyes widened at what he said. "H-he's coming?" she asked and he nodded.

"Did you forget that you need to sign a marriage certificate today?" Zelo chuckled and hugged. "I'll be at your wedding tomorrow and I want you to dance with me once, okay?" he asked and she nodded into his chest while hugging him back.

Then Zelo pulled away and cupped her face in his hands. "I will always love you, Jihyun.." he said before leaning in and planting a soft, long kiss on her forehead. She cried even more after he pulled away. Then he saw a figure standing behind the window. "Go to him." he said and Jihyun looked where he was looking.

"Daehyun.." she gulped her tears down and quickly wiped her face off, even if he already have seen in. "Go, he's here to take you to your dad." Zelo said and she nodded. She stood up, but didn't walk away. "Yah, Jihyun, do I need to kick you out?" Zelo laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"Ay, oppa.." she chuckled and looked down at him with a bitter smile. "I'm fine." he mouthed and she nodded. Before leaving the restaurant and going to Daehyun she kissed his cheek and whispered a thank you, leaving Zelo satisfied that she's happy.

He looked outside the window and saw Daehyun smiling at him. "Go, you jerk." Zelo mouthed and Daehyun laughed. "Thank you." Daehyun mouthed as well before walking away with Jihyun.

Regret and disappointment took over Zelo's mind when he saw their backs facing him. They slowly walked away and their figures fades. Zelo hung his head low and sighed.



"Be happy, Jeon Jihyun - the first girl I fell for." he muttered before paying for their food and going out of the restaurant as well.


End of author's pov.


"What did you do? Both of you?" Daehyun asked while we walked into some kind of office. "Ice cream, park, cinema, restaurant." I told him and we sat down on the office chairs. No one was inside yet, but the secretary outside said that my father will come in a minute.

"Hm... we have never been on a date." he said and I nodded. "Jihyun." Ugh.. I hate how guys say my name so sternly.. "Yes?" I asked and looked at him. He was smiling softly while looking straight into my eyes. "I missed you." he started leaning in while I leaned back. Soon my back was touching the backrest and Daehyun was an inch away.

"My dad will come soon.." I said and he chuckled. "Then do it quickly." he said and I frowned. "er---" I stopped talking and looked at the door when the knob was twisted. I heard my dad talking to the secretary, but Daehyun wasn't leaning back. "Get away.." I tried to push him with my hands on his chest, but he didn't budge.

"I won't move until you kis---" I quickly pecked his lips when my dad started to open the door. "Dad." I smiled and stood up while Daehyun seemed to be surprised by my sudden kiss and dazed out on the chair. "I missed you. Did you bring your sister?" My dad came and hugged me tightly.

"No, she's with Daehyun's mom." I said when he pulled away. "Okay, let's go and have a dinner, the three of us tonight." my dad said and sat across from us behind the table. "So I guess you decided, huh?" he asked and I gulped when he pushed to sheets of paper in front of me.

I glanced at Daehyun who was bitting his lip nervously. "Y--" "Could we talk for a second?" Daehyun cut me off and my dad nodded. "I will leave you two, you can just come out when you're done." he said and walked out of the office again. "What are you doing?" I asked when he turned the office chair in a way so I was face to face with him.

He trapped my chair and me between his legs and placed his hands on my shoulders. "I love you and I want you to chose me... But I can't help but feel uneasy about this. I just need to hear what you feel for once." he said and I bit my lip from inside.

"Now, what you feel now?" he asked again. I knew what I felt. My heart was shouting his name and the three wonderful words.. But every time when I open my mouth to say it, it just closes again. "So?" Daehyun looked at me with worried eyes.

"Daehyun... I--I.." I couldn't say it. I started shaking and sweating like hell. I couldn't say it, but I was able to show it.

I placed my hand behind his head bringing him and me closer. "There I go." I whispered before sealing our lips together. I felt how his hand went on my waist and I arched my back getting even closer to him.

My arms wrapped around his neck and he smiled into the kiss. I was ready to say it. "I love you, Daehyun." I said while panting after I pulled away for air. "Then what are you waiting for, crazy women?! Sign, quickly!" he ordered me playfully. I chuckled and took the pen into my hand.

When I was about to sign it already, he suddenly cupped my face and made me look back at him. "I love you too, Scooby." he said and I smiled feeling so damn happy.

He pecked my nose and let my face go. I turned back to the sheet of paper and was ready to sign. I curved my initials next to Daehyun's and took a deep breath while placing the pen down.

"There.. All done." I said and Daehyun pulled me into a hug. "You're mine now." he whispered making me chuckle. "The same for you." I said and felt him nod.


HAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Finally she said what she feels for him!! Muahah!! I made you wait so long, right? SORRY FOR THAT! ^^



Please comment and let me know what you think. And sorry if there were any errors. ;)



Anyway, I'll try updating as soon as possible, okay? I want you to know that this story is going to end soon :/ And my other story "this girl" is ending as well, so I'll be only left with my "I love you, jerk." story.

*slowly dies..............*

Okay, bye!! ♥ ^^ Me an Daehyun love you all so much!!!