As long as you're with me

Childhood sweetheart.

 

"Jihyun, please look at me." Daehyun spoke in a whisper as he sat down next to me in my dad's hospital room. Minah was outside with BAP that just came, they didn't mind taking care of her and it wasn't that hard too. She didn't know what coma was, she thought that her daddy was only sleeping..
 
"Jihyun-ah.." Daehyun called me again and I turned to my right, pressing my lips together and trying to hold my tears back. "I will be here for you every day." he took my hand into his and held it tightly. "I may not know how it feels to loose a parent, but I will do my best to make you smile, that's what I have promised to your dad." he said as I just stared at him.
 
"Daehyun, I have read so many books already about this.. Do you know that coma comes only in the end stages? They will be asking me when to turn off his life support machine. I don't want that at all." I told him and he nodded with a sigh. "I know." he said and suddenly he took something out of his pocket. 
 
"Your father left this to you. I don't know what's inside, but he said if something happens, I have to give this to you." he handed me a letter. "When did he gave this to you?" I asked. "When we all talked to him." he said and I nodded, opening the letter. "Do you want me to leave you for now so you can read it alo-" not letting him finish I took his hand and shook my head.
 
"I don't want to be alone." I told him and started reading what my dad wrote after he nodded and pulled me to his chest, letting me comfortably read, close to him. {the letter is this color}
 
 
Dear Jihyun,
 
If you're reading this right now, that means that I can't say this to you myself anymore. I asked Daehyun to give you this, because I know that if you cry, he will for sure take care of you ----at that moment, Daehyun hugged me more tight, he was probably reading with me.
 
I want to tell you how proud I am to have you and Minah as my daughters, but I'm sorry that I can't see you graduate or see Minah going out with her first boy, have an eye on every guy who seeks for her heart, because I can still do things even if I'm not there, okay? --- It brought me a chuckle and tears sprang out of my eyes.
 
Your mother is proud of you two as well. She's been watching over all of us, I know that, she even assured me last night that I was a good father. I thought I was hallucinating, but I choose to believe she was here, even for a second I felt happy hearing her voice that is almost the same as yours.
 
I will take care of your from above, don't worry. I know you're going to be fine, because you have been till now. And I'm so sorry for not being able to teach you anything, you got to learn everything on your own. Instead of being your teacher I was the one that learned from you.
 
I still remember when you were little and used to fight with the guy, who is probably sitting next to you right now. I still can remember how you used to yell at him for taking your candies and he yelled at you so you would call him oppa. Of course now, you have some more serious things to bicker about. -- I rolled my eyes a little bit, Daehyun was still yelling at me that I should call him oppa.
 
And now, I need to tell you something important, let's get serious, okay? -I nodded as I read.-- You know that there's still a house in States, Jihyun. I will be leaving the documents to my lawyer, I left everything for you and Minah. You can chose to stay here and sell the house there or you can go to the States and sell the house that is here, in Korea.. It's your choice. Now, you have a choice to be happy.
 
Your father, who loves you and Minah so much.
 
I ended reading the letter and just pressed my face onto Daehyun's chest. My tears couldn't stop strolling down my hot cheeks and I could feel how Daehyun my back thoroughly. "Here, take this.." he handed me a glass of water that was on the counter table, from before actually for my father.
 
"Thanks." I tried my best not to choke as I drank the water down and looked up at him. He placed the glass back on the counter and looked down at me as well. "I'm so happy that you're with me.." I placed my left palm on his cheek and lowered his face, giving him a kiss. "I won't leave you." he said as the kiss broke, but not for long before he gave me another one.
 
"WOW! Rated M! Rated M!" Yongguk went in the room and I blushed immediately. He, with a grin walked up to us and placed his hand on Daehyun's shoulder. "We have a surprise, let's go." he said and I looked at Daehyun confused. He just shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know about anything." he told me and we stood up. 
 
Yongguk lead up upstairs to the highest floor. "Isn't this already the rooftop?" I asked because I knew that this hospital only had three floors and we already going up for the 4th. "Yep, me and the rest of the guys asked some nurses for the key." he said as we walked up to the door. "Because of our handsome faces and some of the guys' aegyo, we were able to get it." he said and opened the door.
 
"Surprise!" all the guys and Minah shouted. My eyes widened as I looked at everyone. They all were wearing funny hats or something else. Minah had her little princess' crown on and ran to me. "All of them are so funny." she told me and I nodded with a soft smile replacing my poker face.
 
"My lady." Zelo stretched his hand out and I looked at Daehyun who was glaring at his hand. I hesitantly took it and he lead me to a chair. I sat down, looking at everyone confused as never. "We will be your laugh makers." Youngjae said and I raised my brows. "We will make you laugh." Himchan explained and I nodded.
 
The music suddenly started as Jongup played it with his phone and I recognized it. It was one of the infinite songs. Jongup then started dancing with Zelo doing some of the moves as well, but they made it funnier and sometimes would trip, making me chuckle a little bit. "And now, our top model, MINAH!" Yongguk cheered with a husky voice and Minah stood in front of me with a cute smile.
 
She started swaying her hips to the sides in a adorable way. Then Daehyun walked behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "They're really crazy." I looked up and nodded as I saw his grin. Then I looked at Minah again, who was now dancing with Zelo hand in hand. Then Youngjae ran to me and grabbed my hand too, pulling me in the middle as well.
 
I laughed while dancing with them, but my eyes were on Daehyun who was smiling while looking at me. I spun around, not looking away from him and finally Minah dragged him towards me. All of a sudden slow music started. "We will leave the two love birds alone." Zelo said placing Jongup's phone on the chair and they all left.
 
"Ah, so this was their real plan." I laughed dryly and Daehyun grabbed my hand, pulling me to his chest. "I think it's a good plan." he smirked. "What are you doing??" I asked with wide eyes. "I don't know how to dance." I told him and he grinned. Suddenly he s his arms around my waist and lifted me up on his shoes. "I will help you." he said and my cheeks quickly reddened. 
 
I wrapped my arms around his neck as thoughts about my dad filled only half of my head. Thoughts about being with Daehyun for now were winning over me. "I didn't know you were such a great dancer." I said and he smiled, we didn't end our eye contact. "You're so beautiful." he blurted out of nowhere and pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
 
I smiled even more. "You're handsome too.. and if I had to chose between you and Myungsoo--" I saw how suddenly he got excited. "-it would probably be you." I told him and he hugged me tightly. "I knew it." he whispered to me and I chuckled. "Daehyun.." I breathed out and he pulled away looking at me. "Mm?" he smiled at me.
 
"I think everything is going to be okay, as long as you're with me." I said before leaning in and kissing him, showing how much I truly love him, how much I really need him.

Okay, I'm so sorry. Something was wrong with my laptop and I couldn't write at all. Don't think that I'm lying only because you probably saw me online. I use my phone to read other f-fictions. But writing my own on the phone is uncomfortable and I would do a lot of mistakes too.

But thank to those who kept on supporting me. Please keep commenting and telling me what do you think about my story, it makes me so happy ^^

Oh, and there was a request to write a story with Myungsoo?. Well I thought about it and there's a chance that I will do that after I finish my stories. I always wanted to write a story with Infinite and today I watched that drama with Myungsoo again and I was like, I want Myungsoo to be a bad boy, so yeah.. I don't know yet.


Anyway, subscribe, comment, upvote if it's not too hard and I love you all <3 Gifs for you, credits for their owners.

 Myungsoo wasn't in this chapter :<