Jealousy mode | ON.

Childhood sweetheart.

"What about this color?" Daehyun held up an a big can of vanilla paint.

"UHH. I like it.." I approached the can, looking how much is it. "Ohh. I don't like it anymore.. I don't have that much money..here." I took the can and placed it where it was. "I'll pay." I was shocked by his words. "You?" I looked at him confused. "I. You will pay me back. Be sure.." He smirked and placed 4 cans of paint into the shopping cart. "Take some other colors too. It will look boring if you paint it just like that." Daehyun said. "Okay. Let's take this." I placed 3 cans of black paint into the cart.

"Black? are you a vampire.?" He lifted his brows at me. "Yes." I grabbed his arm and bite it. "OWW.." he shook my head off and glared at me. "Crazy women.." He muttered.

I took some of the blue color for Minah's room too. Then I saw Daehyun staring at the baby doll I couldn't not to chuckle. He glared at me, rolled his eyes and we went to pay, well Daehyun paid. I just smiled at the cashier who was so handsome.

Daehyun's pov.

Hah. I'm paying and she dares to flirt with this guy? What? What would she do without me now. This guy wouldn't help her. I know.
"Here you go.." I handed the money. "Goodbye." Jihyun smiled again at him. "Be sure to come back."
he winked and smiled at her.
God. How I wanted to punch that smile form his face.. Wait.. why?




When we got off the car I heard some familiar shouts in front of my house.. It was too familiar. "Guys?" my jaws dropped when I saw my friends standing there joking. "DAEHYUN!!" Jongup shouted and ran up to me. "We waited  for yo..-- Why is she with you?" Jongup glared at Dehyun and punched his chest. "OW." Daehyun rubbed the spot where Jongup hit him.

"I will go, then.." Jihyun took the bag with cans of pains from my hand. It was really heavy actually. It was fascinating to see her carry it. "Oh.. Jihyun-ah!" Zelo approached her. "Oh.. can you help me?" Jihyun squeezed a smile. "Sure." Zelo grabbed the bag out of her hand and looked around.. Wait. why isn't she asking me to help.?

End of the pov.

"Where to?" Zelo asked me. I pointed at my house. "You live here? So you and Daehyun hyung are neighbors?" Zelo looked at me then Daehyun. "Well.... let's say so. It's a long story." I chuckled.

"Do you need any help?" Zelo asked. "She already has my help." Daehyun stepped into the house. "Yah! Aren't you a litte bit rude?" I glared at him. "Yah? To your opp..--" "Just 7 hours, Daehyun, just 7 hours.." I sighed and turned back to Zelo who was awkwardly standing outside the house. "If you guys want to help me paint this living room and then my room and then my sister's room... you can come in, but I don't think you would like to..-" "Hey guys, do you want to see her room?" Zelo shouted. "YES!" 4 guys shouted in chorus.

And so they all got in my house. One by one we shared works. Himchan and Jongup had to paint my sister's room with blue color, Yongguk and Youngjae had to paint the living room with vanilla color. Me, Zelo and Daehyun went upstairs to paint my room with black..

"Why black.?" Zelo asked. "she's a secret vampire." Daehyun smirked. "Yah does it still hurt?" I chuckled. "YES." Daehyun glared at me and looked at the bruise I left him on his hand.

"So... black color?" Zelo interrupted. "Umm. I want it black so I and other people could write messages on here." I waved my hands in front of the wall.  "After we paint this.. Can I write one?" Zelo looked so cute when he started blushing. "Sure." I smiled.



IN the middle of painting : "Uhmm.. Jihyun-ah.." Zelo chuckled. "What?" I came closer. "You have a stain on your jeans.." He chuckled again. "YAH! I didn't told her, because it was so funny.." Daehyun glared at Zelo. I was confused, I didn't really know where it was so I just kept on looking at my legs.
"Wrong side.." Daehyun smirked. "Then where??!" I looked at the both of them.









"Here." Zelo poked my ......................


It's so so short.. I know. But I'm actually 'celebrating' now and I'm already tired... OKAY I ADMIT. i'm too lazy right now to edit more...

MIANHEYO!! *bowing 90 degrees.*


By the way.... click on this GIF if you're EXOTIC.