I will never forget you.

Childhood sweetheart.

I got myself ready, I put on a dress and high heels. No matter if I'm going to marry him or not I don't want to look too casual. Yes, I'm meeting the guy who is in  arranged marriage with me. I spend an hour convincing Daehyun not to come until he gave up and just went to school. He dropped my sister by her school too.

"Dad. I'm going now. I hope you're really happy." I said through the phone. "I'm doing this for you, honey." He said. "Yeah, right. You're doing this for yourself you just don't realize that. I don't want to marry someone I don't know.!" I shouted in anger. "You will like him, I promise. But I got to go now, okay? Call me after the meeting is over." and he just hung up. Just like that my father hung up on me, not thinking about what I really want.

Anyway.. I got my way to the hotel where we are supposed to meet. I sat at the restaurant or whatever and waited for the call.

-ring ring ring-

"Yebuseyo?" I picked my phone up. "Hello? are you already waiting?" The guy asked. I was confused why his voice was so familiar. "neh. I'm sitting at the restaurant. You can recognize me by my red ribbon in my hair." I said. "Oh.. I think I see you, wait a moment.." He wasn't talking for a minute. But then I felt a hand landing on my shoulder.

"Hell-- Jihyun-ah?" *oh no.. please no.* I thought before speaking up. "Zelo.. oppa?" My eyes were wide the same as his.. we both were shocked. How could this happen?
"So.. what is going on now..?" I spoke first. "Are we getting married?" Zelo asked. "NO." I without hesitating protested. "I don't want to be married." I explained. "But this is better than marrying someone we don't know." Zelo gulped. "that's right.. but.-" "Don't think about this too much. Let's just do it. Oh? Jihyun-ah.." Zelo looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Oppa..--" "Jihyun-ah.. my mom is searching a girl for me to marry since my birth.. If not you than there's going to be another one. And I said I like you yesterday, you said that too.." He said. "I don't know.. I don't think Daehyun will be very comfortable with this.. He told me he has feeling for me." I looked up at Zelo, who wasn't even shocked nor surprised. "I knew it. the way he looks at you is the same as I do. But you don't feel anything for him, right?" He asked with his eyebrows up.

"I don't know anything now. I think I need to talk to my dad, Daehyun and let's meet then oppa.." I stood up and looked at him for the last time. "I will think about it." I took a deep breath and left him alone there.

*what will Daehyun say..?* I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Daehyun's number. "Yebuseyo..?" He was whispering. "Daehyun.. you're in class now?" I asked. "Yes. why?" He whispered back. "After school come to my place, it's important." I hung up when I felt the tears coming out. I couldn't believe I'm marrying my best friend's best friend.
Zelo is right.. it's better than marrying someone you don't know but it's still not something I want very much. Not mentioning I lied to Zelo about liking him.


After dragging my myself home I collapsed on the couch and closed my eyes. "Maybe some sleep will help..?" I sighed and tried to fall asleep but the next time I opened my eyes I felt someone's hands around me. I quickly sat up to see Daehyun.

"Yah! I told you to come after school." I pouted. "What are you talking about? It's already two hours past school. I came here and found you sleeping." Daehyun got confused. "Oh? really?" I took my phone.. *he's right..* "I was sleeping for about 5 hours.. it's still the same." I touched my chest where my heart was. "Oh? are you okay? You said it's important." Daehyun asked. "Oh... yeah. But where's Minah?" I looked around. "She's with my mom. I thought you'd want to talk alone." Daehyun smiled. "Let's go up to my room then." I said and stood up from the couch.



"So are you going to talk? What happened? Did you meet that guy?" Daehyun asked. "Neh. Oppa you better sit down." I patted the space on the bed next to me. "What's going on?" Daehyun frowned while sitting down. "That.. guy that I'm going to marry. It's Zelo oppa, Daehyun.." I said and watched his reaction. He wasn't shocked at all.. well that seemed that way until I touched his hand.

"Don't touch me." He pushed my hand away and stoop up. He stood next to my desk, with his back facing me. "And what are you going to do?" Daehyun asked. "I'm thinking about it." I said and wanted to stood up after I did I just sat back down because Daehyun screamed in frustration and hit my room wall.

"Daehyun.. there's no reason to be angry now. Calm down." I said and went to him. He turned me around and pushed me to the wall. "You can't.." He said with trembling voice and tears going down to his cheeks. "Daehyun.." "You can't!" He repeated again but shouting. I wanted to wipe his tears away but he caught my wrists and pinned it to the wall. He wasn't looking at me.. "Daehyun look at me. And let me go." I said simply.

"Jihyun-ah.. I'm just going to die, okay...? I will just die so you could live happily....." He still cried. "Yah!! Pabo!." I freed myself from his grip and hit him in the head. "how the hell can you say something like that!!? You try to do something stupid and we're not friends anymore!" I shouted while hitting his chest and crying. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I haven't told you sooner.." He suddenly hugged me..
"I won't bother you.. I will leave, Jihyun-ah."

Those words... That's all that I didn't wanted to hear.

"You don't have to, Daehyun, please don't leave me alone here.. Please.." I pleaded holding/ hugging him tightly. "it's going to be okay, Jihyun-ah.. I will come back to your wedding. I won't miss it." "I don't want you to leave.." I cried even more.. "Aigoo
~.. our Jihyun-ah.. all grown up now, right? You can take care of yourself now.." He backed away from the hug and cupped my face.

"I will never forget you.." he kissed my forehead.


Was it y? I know it's short and all... ughh.. Sorry.



Please comment.. ^^



by the way.. I will probably keep this story short. It won't be long one, maybe 25 chapters, I don't know.. And one more thing. I think the gif on the background is really good for this chapter. ;]