He didn't let go.

Childhood sweetheart.

Omo! New poster? ;o     How is it? I made it myself so it's simple ;|



I was nervously biting my lower lip, almost making it bleed. *what is he going to talk about?* I wondered remembering Daehyun's last words... I looked at the street and saw that the taxi cab was still waiting. *should I just go?* I asked myself. I was really scared and nervous and I don't even know why...

"Jihyun-ahhh
~.. you're so pretty from up here!!" I turned around and looked up. Zelo was waving at me behind the open window. "Come back here, you idiot!! You will fall down!" I heard Daehyun's scolding and then I froze when he appeared next to the window. "Jihyun-ahhh~~...... seranghae~!" Zelo shouted drunkenly. "Aish!" Daehyun cursed and pulled Zelo away from the window.

I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh in. "What should I do...." My hands suddenly started shaking. It was already night and it was a cold one. I turned around and went inside the taxi cab. "Are you already going?" the driver asked and I shook my head. "It's just cold outside. Let's wait until my friend comes back." I said and the driver nodded.

After a couple of minutes I saw Daehyun walking out of the house. He approached the cab, but didn't got in. "Get out, we will walk." he said and I got confused. "Thanks for extra waiting." Daehyun said and through the front window he handed money for the driver.

I got out, not looking at Daehyun's eyes. "Goodnight." I heard the driver say and chuckle before he drove off. "Kaja." Daehyun said and started walking. I went beside him and rubbed my arms because of the wind. "Are you cold?" he asked and I shook my head. "Yes, you are." he said and suddenly he took of his jacket.

He placed it over my shoulder and patted my head. "You should be warm now." he said and I nodded. "Thanks." I said, but then I remembered something. "Yah! What about Minah and Luhan?" I asked with wide eyes. "they're at my mom's." he replied. "Ayy
~... your mom will think I'm using her." I sighed.

"She won't. She loves Minah. As her daughter and my sister. She said that Minah and Luhan reminds her of both of us when we were little." Daehyun chuckled. "Wouldn't that be weird?" I chuckled as well. "What?" he asked confused. "Wanting to marry your sister." I said and it made him shut up.

"I thought so." I chuckled again and we both kept walking until we reached my house. "Hm.. I think Minah wouldn't mind staying at our house tonight." Daehyun chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Okay, I guess it's fine." I nodded and unlocked the door. "Goodnight, Daehyun." I waved and was about to go in, but he grabbed my hand.

I turned around and saw his adorable and shy expression. "What is it? Tell me." I said as he slowly pulled his hand away. He looked at his feet and since he was taller I still could see him bite his lower lip nervously. "Do-- do you want to watch a movie together?" he asked and I couldn't hold my smile back anymore.

*God.. he's so cute!!* I squealed in my head, but he suddenly lifted his head up when I didn't reply back. "It's totally okay if you don--" "Come in." I cut him off and walked inside of the house to the living room.

I the lights and the tv, then Daehyun came in as well. "Did you lock the door?" I asked and he nodded. He sat on the couch. "you want something?" I asked him. "Whatever you get yourself." he said and I nodded while walking towards the kitchen.

I searched for some snacks, but I only could find one pack of popcorns. "Are you going to eat popcorn?" I asked him from the kitchen. "Why not." he replied and I started preparing it. After being done with snacks I went to the fridge to take some drinks, but there was only one can of coke.

"Oh well.." I groaned and took the can and the bowl of popcorns in my both hands. "Here, take it. I will drink water." I placed the bowl of popcorns on the table in front of the couch and handed Daehyun a can of coke. "I can drink water myself though.." he smiled. "Don't worry. You know where the movies are. Get one of the CDs and I will just go up, to change." I said and after he nodded I headed upstairs to my room.

-------
Later I found myself sweat shorts and a baggy shirt. I changed into it and tied my hair into a messy bun. After looking at myself in the mirror I bit my lower lip. *Do I look okay?* I wondered, feeling nervous. "Are you coming?" I heard Daehyun asking from downstairs. "Yeah!" I replied and headed down.

"Did you pick out a movie?" I asked. "Yeah, I know you don't like scary movies, but this one is.......... special." his voice trailed off when he looked at me with his lips parted. I kicked the floor with my right foot and tangled my fingers behind my back while I just looked away. "You dressed up for me, right?" he chuckled and sat on the couch after grabbing the remote.

The awkward moment quickly passed away and it was time for me to sit down. "You said it's a scary movie?" I asked and when I looked at him, he was grinning. "I know you're scared, but since I'm here, I guess you don't have anything to worry about." he said with a cheeky grin of satisfaction. "It's okay, the last time I watched a scary movie it was quite oaky with Zelo op---" I covered my mouth when I saw Daehyun's beaming expression become into a miserable and angry one.

He suddenly narrowed his eyes and played the movie. We were silent, the only sounds were made by the movie where a little ghost girl was killing people in the house where she died. I was of course scared, but there was no way in the hell I'm going to tell that to Daehyun.

But I didn't need to, I forgot that Daehyun knew how to read minds. Duh... "I know you're scared." he stated and I put my feet on the couch while hugging my knees. "Aren't you proud of y--yourself." I said with trembling voice and tears almost escaping. I quickly covered my eyes when the little girl in the movie neared to the screen.

"Ahhh!!" I shrieked out when I felt something fall on my shoulder. "Relax, pabo." Daehyun said and I realized it was his hand. He suddenly pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me and making my face land on his chest. "Did Zelo do this?" he asked and I pouted. "He did, huh?" Daehyun took a deep breath.

I could hear how his heart was beating and honestly.. it calmed me down. I wanted to sleep, but it would be rude to tell Daehyun to go home. "Aren't you uncomfortable?" he asked and I just then realized in what position I was.

My knees were under my belly, my arms under my chest and only my neck was stretched up to Daehyun's chest. "Uhm.. maybe." I said and Daehyun grabbed one of my wrists. He placed my left arm behind his back and my other hand was snatched on top of his belly.

"I hate to think that you hugged Zelo like this, but I will let it go since you were probably scared." He said and I tried holding my smile back while biting my lower lip.

He then bucked and wiggled his hips to the sides, so he could sit in the way - comfortable for both of us. But when he placed his legs on the couch I looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled. "You're tired. Just sleep, I will go home after you fall asleep." he said and I nodded, making myself comfortable next to him as well.

But just then the, realization hit me.. I was next to Daehyun on the couch. We were just lying down, but we were in each other's embrace and it made me blush. Wasn't he feeling the same? Was it simple for him? I started wondering, but I shrugged it all off and tried enjoying this as much as I could.


I turned my head to TV again, but it was a wrong move. The old man's head was cut off by a little girl. "AH!" I screamed and hid my face into Daehyun's chest while my hand clutched his shirt and I started shaking..

Daehyun's grip around me tightened and he clicked his tongue. "This girl seriously..." I heard him say angrily and I couldn't not to pout. I lifted my head up and glared at him. "Excuse me, for being sca--" "

"How does she dare to scare someone I love?"

I widened my eyes and my face fell back on his chest.. "You were probably so scared by her.." he placed his hand on top of my head and slowly it. "I'm sorry.. I didn't wanted to scare you again, but I wanted to watch something that would remind you of our childhood." he said and I carefully looked at him. *He remembers it as well?* I smiled weary.


{a/n - something that they both remember is when they both watched the scary movie. There is a flashback in the chapter 17 ^^}

"I know you can't say I love you back yet.." he said and I felt sorry and maybe guilty. "but tomorrow there won't be any way out." he added and I nodded. I knew what he meant. I needed to choose tomorrow, but I didn't know what to do..

Both of them they take care of me so much... I don't want to.. no I can't hurt them. "Yes, I will be hurt if you will pick Zelo, but you should know that if you're happy I'm happy, okay? Don't worry about us and for once think what you want." he said.. *Oh, yeah.. the mind reader..*


"Mh.." I nodded and yawned after it. "Ugh.. the bug could fly in." he chuckled, but I just ignored it and placed my head on something solid. "I will just sleep now, Shaggy.." I said and closed my eyes.


Author's pov.

Daehyun could feel how Jihyun's breathing calmed down. She was sleeping. "Such a baby.." he smiled and wiped her drool off from her gaped lips.

The movie was already over, he watched it alone without even flinching in his place so Jihyun wouldn't wake up. He actually enjoyed, watching it with her in his embrace because he could feel like protecting her from evil.

Daehyun reached for the remote and switched channels and it was some cooking show. Feeling lazy he just left it on and 'watched' it. He was planning on leaving, but he couldn't. He was too happy right now.

He had her in his arms and he didn't wanted to let her go. And he didn't the whole night after he fell asleep.



The next morning.

Jihyun opened her eyes and looked up from the solid chest she was sleeping on. "Mh.. Daehyun, why are you here?" she asked with her sleepy voice. "Daehyun.." she shook him a bit after seeing that he wasn't waking up. "Yah! Jung Daehyun! You're crushing me!!!" she shouted as Daehyun started squeezing her in his arms.

He lowered his body and buried his face into her neck crook. "What a sweet wake-up.." he curved his lips into a smile. "You should go home.." Jihyun said and he pouted. "Shiroo
~~~......." he said like a little kid and just made himself even more comfortable on the couch.

"What will your mom think, Daehyun? Go, I still need to go and check on Zelo op--" "Say oppa one more time using his name and I will squeeze you so tight you will start hiccuping." Jihyun chuckled at his morning nonsense.

"I will just go see how he feels and then I guess I will go see my dad about that whole marriage thingy." she said and he nodded. "But I don't want you to meet Zelo." he said. "I will go with you, okay?" he asked and Jihyun then pulled away. "No, you go home now. Or your mom might think something bad. I want to go alone." she said and he sat up with a groan.

"Kiss me then." he said and she blushed in a second. "Daehyun!" Jihyun punched his shoulder. "OW! Wae?!" he whined and she just sighed while standing up. "G-go put your s-shoes on.." she sad trying to hide her red face. "Remember it was you, who kissed me yesterday, so stop being shy already. I miss my bossy and strong Jihyun." He said and went to put his shoes on.

"If you miss her that much, why don't you marry her!!" she shouted and just then realized what. "Can I?" his head popped back at the living room. "Go!" Jihyun shouted, embarrassed and squatted down while burying her face in her palms. "Idiot....." she started hitting her head, but at the same time there was banging on the door.

"Jihyun! Open up!! It's me, Zelo!"

 


Yep, so the new chapter. This was based on DaehyunXJihyun, call it whatever you want. :)

I decided to make two more chapters, including this one before Jihyun chooses.

The next chapter is going to be ZeloXJihyun, I hope you will like it.

Sorry if this was boring, I was writing at night so it might feel sleepy...

And.. oh my.. I have math test. :// I'm so bad at math, wish me luck and pray for me... ♥

 

BYE!
....and maybe goodnight... AND LOOK HOW ADORABLE THIS KID IS!! ^^