Touchy?

Childhood sweetheart.

Sorry, I couldn't edit this. And I want to explain about the title. Yeah, I know touchy can be like very sensitive, but I meant like touchy with skinship. You know? If it's not right, please tell me in comments how it should be. I will edit it then. ^^ Thanks in advance.
 




"Daddy!!" Minah exclaimed while running to the table in the restaurant. She hugged dad while he hugged her back. "Hi, dad." I greeted him with a smile and sat down in front of him while Minah chose a seat next to him. "I have something for you, but it's not really a present." Dad said and took a folder out of his bag.

"What's this?" I asked him. "Take a look, I already ordered the food." he said and I opened the folder. Pictures and notes about tomorrow was inside. "Is this how the hall will look?" I asked pointing at the wedding hall in the picture. He nodded his head and I smiled. "Daehyun did all of this, right?" I asked and he nodded again.

"He knows you well." dad said and I had no choice just to agree. Daehyun knew me better than I knew myself. "He sure does." I said and flipped all the pages of the folder, there were so many pictures and just now it hit me that it was real.. I'm really getting married.

I'm going to marry Daehyun... .............................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................
...................
.................................................................................................tomorrow....................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"What time is it? I don't even know anything.." I started panicking like crazy. "Don't worry. Everything is ready. The wedding starts 2 o'clock, you still need to get ready." my dad said and I nodded while talking a deepest breath in my life. "I'm so happy that umma will be Daegyun oppa's wife!!" Minah beamed.

"Here's your food." I turned to the waiter and my eyes bulged out. "Yoseob?" (chapter 6) "Oh, Jihyun." he smiled while placing the plates on the table. "You know each other?" My dad asked and I nodded. "You work here?" I grinned at Yoseob who nodded his head, then an idea popped inside of my head.

"Dad. Can he come to the wedding?" I asked and my dad chuckled. "It's your wedding, sweetie anyone you want can come." he said and I smiled. I flipped the folder from before to the first page and there was the church's address. "Come here tomorrow, 2 o'clock." I ripped the address out and handed it to Yoseob.

"Uh.. okay, but how is it your wedding?" Yoseob asked confused about my dad's words. "Because I'm getting married." I said and his eyes widened in shock. "Y---you? to who?" he grinned excited as much as I am. "Daehyun." then he frowned. "I'm so sorry..." he patted my shoulder and I laughed.

"YAH! Yang!! Do you want to lose your job?" someone shouted and he pouted. "I have to go, but see you tomorrow!" He waved and ran towards the guy who shouted. Me, my sister and my dad started eating and chatted like a family for the first time in our lifes.




-------------------
"Okay, tomorrow, you should come to the church about 10 in the morning. You will have a lot of things to get ready with." my dad said when he dropped us at our house. "Aren't you going to sleep in this house? I mean..--" "No, no. I need to go back to the hotel. I have things to take care of. Don't worry and go in." he said and I nodded. "Bye, dad." I said and kissed his cheek before getting out of his black car.

"Bye, daddy!!" Minah beamed as well and got out of the car behind me. "Wave for dad." I said and we both started waving at the car that was driving away. "Umma, let's go home." Minah took my hand and we went inside of the house. "I will make you some tea, you go change into your pajama." I said to Minah who nodded and ran upstairs.

I went to the kitchen and prepared the tea. Then I remembered Zelo oppa. I hope he's okay. I didn't wanted to hurt him, but I'm thankful to him. "Should I call him?" I asked myself and got my phone out of my pocket, but then the doorbell rang and I walked to open it, totally forgetting about Zelo.


"Hey." I opened the door and quickly received a peck on my cheek. "Daehyun.." I lowered my smile down. "Uh.. I ordered pizzas, guys are going to be here soon." He said walking pass me and sitting on the couch, turning on the TV. "Hey, I never said you can enter my house." I frowned at him as he only flashed me a grin and a sign to come.

I sighed and walked up to him with a small smile after locking the door. "Yes?" I asked while standing in front of him. "Sit next to me." He held my hand and gently pulled me down on the couch. "Ay.. you have gotten so touchy.." I pouted as he wrapped an arm around me. "We're having our bachelor party." he grinned as I got confused.

"A what?" I cocked a brow up. "You know.. a pre-wedding party, since tomorrow.. is a special day." he said and I could see his cheeks getting red, but I can't say I wasn't the same. "Fine, but I will put Minah into bed, we have to be quiet." I said and he nodded. "We will just watch a movie, eat and talk, nothing much. We both need to rest before tomorrow." he said and I nodded, going back to the kitchen.
 
I made tea for Minah and tucked her into bed after reading her a story, she always likes those kind of things about princess and a frog. Later, after that, I went to the living room, just to found BAP already here. "Oh, hey guys." I greeted them with a smile and my eyes went on Zelo. "Hey." he smiled at me as well.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Yongguk said and went to open in. "So how's it going?" Jongup asked me with a smile. "Good, good.." I chuckled together with him. "Daehyun is treating you nicely, right?" Himchan asked and I laughed while Daehyun rolled his eyes. "No, he's bad." I joked and it was when Yongguk came back with 4 pizzas in his hands.

"Let me help you." Youngjae offered and took two pizzas from him. We all sat down on the floor after I brought some lemonade and started eating. "No, for real.. how did this all happened?" Himchan asked and I shrugged. "I don't really know myself actually.. it just did." I smiled and took another bite from my pizza.  "You have something there.." Jongup leaned in and wanted to wipe the corner of my lip with his thumb, but Zelo slapped his hand away.

"Let her husband-to-be to do it." He grinned teasingly at me. I looked at Daehyun who was about to wipe whatever-it-was on the corner of my lip, but I leaned back and wiped it off myself. "Why did you do that?" Youngjae asked confused as the other.

Actually.... I just can't simply touch Daehyun..... My stomach goes crazy.... My head starts to spin.... Why did he had to become so touchy? "No reason." I gave a small smile and we continued eating once again until we were done. "What should we do now?" Yongguk asked.

"Let's watch a movie?" Youngjae suggested. "Yeah, sure, let's do that." I said and stood up from the floor. I grabbed the boxes from pizzas while Jongup took the lemonade cans. "Don't do something fishy in there!" Daehyun warned us while we walked to the kitchen, chuckling.

"He's so protective, huh?" Jongup laughed after I nodded. "And he's so touchy.." I complained with a pout. "Well, what do you want.. he's been waiting 10 years to touch you again." he said and then we both realized how wrong that sound. "To touch me, Jongup?" we started laughing while I started making popcorn. "But he did. I mean he talked a lot about you while he was drunk." Jongup said.

"Did he?" I asked curiously and he nodded. "He used to say how he misses you and how he should just go to the States, but he said he was a cowa---" "I think that's enough." We both turned to the door where Daehyun was leaning with a stern look. "I'd better go." Jongup awkwardly laughed and walked out of the kitchen.

"So.. you missed me?" I grinned smugly and I could swear I was able to see him blush. "Didn't you?" he asked walking closer to me. "Well when I was in States I would think about you, but then I'd remember how you used to tease me about everything and the thoughts would go away. But I should admit that the first week I missed your annoying voice." I said not looking at him.

"What would you do if I leave now?" he asked and my head spun to him with wide eyes. "You have already done that! For a week! Don't do that again!" I punched his chest lightly. "Sure thing, baby." he smiled as I scoffed a little at the word 'baby'. But then the popcorns were done, so we took it and went to the living room where everyone were already sitting comfortably on the couch, waiting for us.

"What movie did you chose?" I asked while Daehyun sat on the couch. "A moment to remember." I almost squealed after Yongguk said that, but I tried keeping my cool. "Romantic one?" I asked and they all nodded pointing at Daehyun. "Hehe..." Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck and it was when I noticed there was no space for me to sit.

"I'll be back." I said and after placing the bowl of popcorns on Daehyun's lap, I ran upstairs. I checked on Minah, she was already sleeping, and then I went to my own room. I grabbed two blankets and went back to boys. "Here." I tossed one blanket for them and another one was for me. "Do you expect us to cuddle?" Zelo asked while they all covered themselves with one blanket. "If you want to." I said and chuckled.

"Hey, why are you sitting there?" Daehyun frowned and pointed at me while I sat on the floor, resting my back on his legs. "There's no space for me." I said. "Daehyun's lap... duhh..." Himchan rolled his eyes while I blushed. "No, thanks. It's more comfortable here." I said and turned around. "I want to sit there too then." Daehyun was about to stand up but I stopped him by placing my hand on his knee.

"Do you want me to rest on Yongguk oppa's legs?" I challenged him and he pouted giving me a little glare, probably because I called Yongguk oppa. "Fine, play the movie already." Daehyun said and I did a little happy dance with my that I was able to win over him.

"Here we go." Youngjae said and the movie started to play. I was so excited, I haven't seen this movie in ages. And every time I would watch I would get teary eyes. And I'm not a cry baby, but this is movie is just that good.

(actually, I don' know if you have seen it, but the movie is actually awesome. You should watch it if you haven't yet. ^^)



----

As the movie continued I could feel myself getting tired, but I still didn't wanted to go sleep. My started to ache, but I didn't wanted to admit that to Daehyun. I'm stubborn, okay? But then my body started leaning to the sides even if I tried to hold it still, it didn't work. I guess Daehyun noticed that because I felt his arms wrapping around me as he pulled me up on his lap.

I wanted to protest, but I had no energy so I just gave up. "Just sleep." he whispered to me when my cheek landed on his chest. "I don't want to.." I whined quietly like a little baby. He wrapped his right arm around my shoulder while his left one went under my knees, placing my legs in a way that would be comfortable for me, him and even Yongguk who was already sleeping next to us.

"I told you to sit here from the start, didn't I?" Daehyun nagged quietly in my ear. I giggled since his breath tickled my neck. "Mm.. I love you, Daehyun.." My eyes became wide as I accidentally said it out loud. Daehyun lowered his wide smile down and tried to hold his laughter in. While I looked at other guys who seemed not to hear me.

"Oh, shut up.." I wanted to pinch his cheek but he turned to me and surprised me with a peck on my nose. "I love you too." he whispered. I felt my cheeks getting hotter and hotter so I turned to watch the movie again.

Okay, watching a movie in Daehyun's arms was much better. I admit that I liked it.. And I was glad that he didn't annoy or teased me about me confessing so suddenly. I didn't even know why I did that, I just felt happy. Maybe it's the movie? Or maybe I'm just tried? Well or maybe...... I do really love him that much that I can't control it? There should be pills for that.



"Wahhh... finally." Youngjae cheered after the movie ended and stood up, stretching his arms up in the air. "Jihyun---what---why---how??" Yongguk woke up and stared at me. Of course he didn't know I was sitting next to him ON DAEHYUN. "He made me." I said pointing at Daehyun who rolled his eyes.

"I guess it's time for us to--- uwahhhhh--- go." everyone laughed when Jongup stood up stretching himself as well and yawned. "Yeah, we will leave you two alone." Zelo said with a small smile. After Yongguk stood up I sat next to Daehyun on the couch and my legs stretched up in the air. "Ah! Leg cramp! Leg cramp!" I started rubbing and hitting my leg since it hurt so bad. "Let me." Daehyun was about to massage my leg, but....

"UMMMAAAA!!" We all heard Minah cry out loud. "She probably had a nightmare. I will go see her." I stood up but Daehyun sat me back down. "I will and you guys can see yourself out, right?" Daehyun raised a brow and without waiting for an answer ran upstairs to Minah.

"Yah.... jinjja that guys is so rude." Himchan complained. "Don't worry I will see you out." I smiled and stood up with Zelo's help. "Okay, bye! See you tomorrow." I waved to them while they waved back and left the house.

I turned around and headed upstairs, my leg still hurt a little, but I don't think I will die. "Dae--hyun.." my voice trailed off to silence when I saw Daehyun tucking Minah in the bed. I stood in the doorway with a wide smile and watched him do so. "Goodnight, Daegyun oppa." Minah muttered and he kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." he smiled and turned around.

"Oh." he was surprised to see me. "They already left." I said while he walked with a soft smile towards me. "Should I leave too?" he asked as we closed the door to Minah's room and went to mine. "I don't know. Do you want to?" I asked, teasing him. "Yes." he said and I turned around with a pout. "Don't tease the teasing master, Jihyun-ah." he chuckled. Ah, so he tricked me..

"Anyway, I think I should reward you for confessing earlier." he grinned and walked up to me, leaving only two inches between us. "What kind of reward?" I asked him. "This." he cupped my left cheek bringing my face closer. Then his arm s around my waist and with one quick move he pulled me to him.

He stared me in the eyes then my lips and I couldn't help but to bite them. Then he looked me in the eyes again. "I love you." he said before closing his eyes and sealing our lips together. My eyelid started to get heavier and heavier until it closed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss even more.

*I love you too.* I replied to him in my head, but I knew he understood me when I kissed him back. Then slowly he started pulling away, his hand still on my cheek. He smiled at me and pulled into a tight hug. I wrapped my arm around his waist as well and giggled.

"Ay.. so touchy." we both chuckled.

 


Hello! I don't know maybe it was a little boring, but yeah just an update before the big one. Guess what happens in the next chapter? >:)



And should I write more fluff or is it okay as it is?

 

I will try updating as soon as possible, okay? I'm trying really hard.



Oh, and do you remember Yoseob? He was in chapter 6, I think. He was bullied by other students.



You can request any singer to appear in the story. I mean as a guest to the wedding. I will decide if I put him/her in or not. Please comment. ^^


BYE!