being killed early in the morning.

Childhood sweetheart.

"hhmhhh... umma.. Where am I.?" Minah woke up, ending the awkward silence between me and Daehyun. "Go, put your shoes on. Your sister will be there in a second." With his words my sister jumped off the bed and walked out of the room while rubbing her eyes.

"I need to go with her." I stood up from the bed and started walking untill he grabbed my wrist and dragged in front of him, making me look in his eyes again.  "I said. I don't like when you lie to me." He repeated what he have just said a couple of minutes ago.

"I don't care. Let me go." I started shaking my hand away, but he didn't let me go... "Why do you always pretend to be strong and then..-" "Because my mom told me to be strong before she died, Daehyun. Because she told me." I glared at him. "Sor..-" "Let's me go." I shook my hand away form his grip and started walking to the door again.

Now he walked up to me. He was standing in front of me. "WHAT?!" I shouted when he didn't say anything, just stared at me. Suddenly he grabbed my head and.. and he kissed me. I widened my eyes as much as I could. I wasn't kissing him back, but he still my lips in to his mouth.

I looked at his eyes, that were closed and suddenly felt my eyelashes getting harder as it fell down. I placed my hands on his waist as he was still holding my head. Then he without backing away from me, his lips went down to my neck..

I realized what was happened and opened my eyes again. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him a little bit.. "oppa.." I managed to call him that since he wouldn't pay attention to my pushing. He lifted his chin up and looked at me.


It got so awkward then. He let go of my body. "Sorry.." He looked away. "I will be going then.." I said and went to the door. Before going out I glanced at him the last time. "Goodnight." I whispered, but I bet he could hear me no matter if he didn't said it back.



I got back to my house with Minah and led her to her room, the paint wasn't fully dried so it smelled a bit.  I got her in the bed and covered with blanket. I sat on her bed and waited until she falls asleep.

I recalled back what happened in Daehyun's house... His lips were on mine.. He was.. No that probably was just a moment and nothing more. How could he kiss me.. Maybe he's drunk or.. I don't know. I bet he will tease me about this tomorrow in the school.





I woke up in Minah's bed. I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. "Oh no..." I jumped off of the bed and shook Minah. "Yah! wake up.! we're almost late!!" I shouted when she opened her eyes.



I quickly escorted Minah to her class and started heading to my own school while listening to the music. When I got in there I went towards the principal's office. He handed me my week's schedule.

Today's first period was Science, it's weird but I'm the best at it. I went in the room 303 and looked around. Everyone was already there including the teacher who got confused by me. "Annyeonhaseyo, I'm a new student." I smiled and bowed to the teacher.

The man stood up and went closer to me stretching his hand out for a handshake. "I'm Mrs. Kim. Go find a free seat and sit." He smiled at me and I did what he said. I looked around and saw two empty seats. There was one creepy guy staring at me and waiting to sit down next to him and another one was..

"Jongup?" I looked at him and smiled. Quickly I realized everyone was waiting for me to sit and when I did... Everyone was glaring at me. It seemed like I was being killed right now.

"What's wrong with them?" I whispered to Jongup. "Well besides that, that you're sitting with me.. You're sitting in Daehyun's spot.." Jongup chuckled. I nodded and opened my book, not paying any attention to girls who were talking about me.

"Okay. I will check who isn't here, now." Mr. Kim announced. Suddenly Jongup got his phone out of his pocket and started texting something.

"Sunhee... here. Uhmm Junghyun... here.. Uhmm Jihyun. of course here." Teacher was saying all those names and on the end like a dessert he kept one name. "Jung Daehyun." His voice sounded annoyed and Daehyun was the only one called out together with his surname.

"he's not here? Doesn't surprise me.." Mr. Kim was about to check him, that he's not here, but someone barged in the class. "Sorry, teacher. The bus was late." Daehyun smiled and went towards his seat until he stopped and saw me.

"you're in my spot." He simply said and looked at me. "Well... what are you going to do.." I smirked and kept on looking to my book. "Who's this bit*h.." I heard someone say and turned around.

"Thanks for the text." Daehyun and Jongup bumped fists and Daehyun sat at the creepy guy's desk with him.Everyone was shocked by his actions of letting me sit in his spot "Mrs. Jung you should fix you habit on being late." mr. Kim said.
"Sorry." Daehyun said and hide his face with a book.




"Guys, you will be getting a worksheet with 10 questions now. Get ready after 5 minutes I will be back." mr. Kim said and went out of the class.

"Do you have a pen, that I could borrow?" I smiled at the guy who was sitting behind me, and heard Daehyun's smirk, I rolled my eyes and looked back at the guy. "Sure, here." He handed me a pink pen.

"Ugghh.." I turned around and felt my eye twitch from seeing the pink color. I saw Daehyun chuckling.

"Do you mind shutting up?" I glared at him and heard everyone gasp because of my words to him. "What?" I looked at the girls who were again talking about me. "Don't talk like this to him, he's like a king here.." Jongup whispered to me.

"Give me my pen back.." The guy behind me quietly said. I turned to him and rolled my eyes. "Here. Take it." I slammed his pen on his desk.

"Ok. everyone get your pens ready.." Mr Kim said.

*Great!!* I shouted in my head and face-palmed myself.