Love problems all around.

Childhood sweetheart.

"How could your father.. I mean why?" Daehyun was confused. He walked around his room, while I sobbed on his bed. He cursed a couple of times and messed his hair.

"Daehyun.. My father said to meet him tomorrow.." I looked up at Daehyun. "Let's not do this.. And.. and. ummh.. Let's run away, huh?" He sat next to me and held my shoulder. "What?" I pinched his cheeks. "Don't be stupid. My father would find us in no time.."I said and rested my both elbows on my both knees and my face into my palms. "I need to meet him and tell my father that I didn't liked him." I said and stood up.

"You don't be stupid now." He held my wrist from walking out of his room. "Arranged marriages.. is something when your parents don't care about your feelings. They just care about how to get you a husband or a wife." Daehyun stood up and held my shoulders once again. "Tell him you already have a boyfriend." Daehyun said.

"And if he wants to meet him?" I asked.  "We will think of something then.. But now call him." He removed his hands of off my shoulders and sighed. "Why are you more worried than I am, anyway?" I looked at him confused


"I don't know when, but one day you will realize." He sighed. "What do you m.--" "Never mind. Go home, to your sister. I will talk to my mom, she will know what to do. Tomorrow at 7:30 in the morning be ready, we will go together to school." Daehyun said and pushed me out of his room and then house.


Daehyun's pov.

I have to think of something.. I can't let her, no I don't want her to marry someone who she doesn't even know..


When my mom got home, I quickly ran up to her and told her everything Jihyun told me.

"Let her meet him." Was all she said. "What?!" I shouted. "She doesn't want th.--" "I didn't wanted too. But I love your father today and I will love him forever. We have two kids that we love. I wish the same for Jihyun." My mom turned away and started cooking something. "Your marriage was also planned?" I asked my mother in shock. "Yes. So you.. If you want her to be happy, because of your feelings for her.. You should let her decide." My mom said still not facing me.

"I don't have feelings for her.." I said. "Sure you do. You just don't want to show them. You liked this girl ever since the birth. And you know that..." My mom turned around and hugged me tightly. "I still remember when you cried because you couldn't find her while playing hide and seek and when I told you where she was you started shouting at her how worried you were.." I suddenly chuckled while remembering that too. "But she doesn't remember that, son.. You have to tell her." My mom backed away from the hug and held me by my shoulders.

"Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace.. This what you will hear at her wedding. The question is are you going to be standing in front of her admiring her beauty in a white dress while holding her hand.? Or you will be standing like other people regretting everything?." My mom took a deep breath and again turned around.

She did help though. I suddenly back hugged my mom and spoke "I love you mom. Thank you." I said and pecked her cheek. "You should say that to her, rascal." She laughed before I left her with Luhan at home. I went straight to Jihyun's house.



Jihyun's to-be-husband's pov.

"Mom! What do you think you're doing?! I said I don't want this!!" I started shouting when my mom told me about the arranged marriage. "I'm doing a favor for you. You don't seem to take care your your life too well. You should thank me!" She shouted back. "Just because her family is rich, you're going to make me marry her!!?" I couldn't control myself.

"She's a lovely girl. Her father and I used to go to the same school... And again you should thank me!" She crossed her arm over her chest. "There is a girl that I like!!" I shouted but my mom's expression didn't change. "You will like her too. Don't bother me! You won't win over me anyway. We're doing this." She said. "I'm not doing this!!!"

*I have to confess..*


End of the pov.

The bath helped a bit. My sister too.. She had so much homework so I needed to help her and that got my mind distracted from the whole marriage thing. Then we watched Disney movies played around, ate our dinner.. I was about to go to sleep but the door bell rang.

I went down to see who it was.

"Daehyun, what are you doing her.--" He shut me up with his tight hug..



Well hello there, my friend. ^^

What do you think about this update? You like?

Hope you're not disappointed :/

Anyway.. Thank you for those who hit subscribe!

And thank you for those who comment!!

I love you all!! ♥

Happy new year by the way!