Anonymous number.

Childhood sweetheart.

"Jongup-shi.. can I borrow your pen?" I looked at him with my puppy eyes. "Ah.." he glanced over my shoulder "Sorry, he said no.." Jongup smiled and pointed at Daehyun.

"Aishsh.." I cursed. "Mrs. Jihyun. Here. If you get a bad grade I will give you another chance, it's in Korean so it might be difficult for you t..--" "No need. But teacher could you borrow me a pen?" I smiled and took the paper sheet out of his hand. "Uhumm sure." He nodded and took the pen out of his pocket. I thanked him and started doing the test.

The questions and problems were in one paper sheet, we just needed to choose a letter or write if none of the answers are right in another one.




Jeon Jihyun.

1.    A

2.    D

3.    C

4.    THERE'S NO CORRECT ANSWER

5.    B

6.    D, but B is also truth.

7.    A

8.    C

9.    B

10.   THERE'S NO CORRECT ANSWER.



I finished my test and rolled up my sleeves. "This is incorrect." Jongup pointed at 5 question. "Then why don't you do it yourself..." I rolled my eyes.

"I will, but it's wrong." He stuck his tongue out and turned to his sheet. I turned to Daehyun who was struggling and bumping his pen into his head.


*That's what you get for being a jerk..* I thought and mr. Kim came to me. "Are you done?" he asked, I just nodded and smiled. "Okay.. I will check it right away then.." He took out his red pen from the pocket *damn it.. how much pens does he have there???* I thought.

He was nodding with every question he was reading. He looked at you with surprise. "You're good at this, aren't you.?" He smiled. I shyly nodded. "Everything is correct." The teacher patted my head and I noticed Jongup peaking at my work. "YAAH!" I slapped the back of his head "you said it's wrong.."

Everyone again gasped at my actions. We both with Jongup laughed.



The bell suddenly ran.

"Goodbye." I handed the pen to mr. Kim and started walking to the door. When I went out I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"YOU." 3 girls glared at me as I turned around. the first one was short and chubby, another one was with long hair and fake-blue eyes and the last one was tall and pretty.

"What?" I rolled my eyes. "You dare to act like that with my oppa?" the chubby one said. "you dare to shut oppa up?" The long-haired said and lastly the pretty one stepped forward..

"You dare to come here and sit in Daehyun oppa's seat as if nothing and..--" "Shut up, okay? It's making me sick already. I'm not going to waist my time with you." I said and walked away, leaving 3 girls with their jaws open.

I glanced at my schedule. Next is Math.. Ughh I hate math the most... I was going through the corridor and noticed a group of students.

I was about to go there, when a hand stopped me. "Don't go near there. You will be hurt." I heard Youngjae's voice in my ear. "Why?" I looked at him. "Because you will be the same if you do something to stop this.." He pointed at the group that went away from a guy who was on the ground with bleeding nose and scattered clothes.

"Oh god!!" I quickly ran to the guy. "Are you okay??" I cupped his face in my hands.. "Uh.." he jumped back a little bit. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to you.." I smiled and held his hand.

He was still confused why I was so worried about him. I helped him stand up and saw a couple of guys staring at me. They whispered something to each other and started running to other guys whispering and others guys did the same and others and others....you know....

"She's dead now...." I heard one girl say as she walked past us with her friend. "Sorry.." the guy that I was helping lowered his head. I noticed he was holding his ribs.. "Don't worry about a thing, let's just get you where to sit." I said and helped him to walk. We sat in the bench outside the school.

"What's your name?" I asked him while checking if he's okay. "everyone calls me toilet paper.." he tried to fake a smile, but it wasn't believable. "What about your real name...?" I smiled and wiped the dust off his shoulder. "Yoseob." he lifted his eyes to mine. "It's a nice name. I'm Jihyun" I stretched my palm and he shook it. We both chuckled at students who were staring at us. I saw B.a.p too.. In the middle of them Daehyun was watching my every move. And the rest of them were shaking their heads in disapproval.

"I think you're in trouble now..." Yoseob said and looked at all those people again. "I don't care, but can you tell me why is that?" I smirked. "Because this school.. is hell. B.A.P are kings here and no one care about other people, B.A.P is like that too. They date girls, but they won't help or do anything for others." I heard what he said and my jaws dropped.

"I don't think they all are like that.." I looked at Daehyun, then Zelo.. *they saved me from spider...* "tskk.." Yoseob smirked and grabbed his ribs in pain..

"You need to go to nurse.." I said. "I know. I will go now. You should be careful now." He stood up and somehow managed to walk away.


I was sitting there alone, checking my phone and got a text, but it was anonymous number.

010-2797-5588 says : look under the bench in three seconds..

I don't know why.. but I did what it said. I counted to three and bent down to look what was there. But there was nothing, the number who texted me just saved my head. When I bent down to see.. well nothing. The egg flew out of nowhere and landed on the ground. If not that text I would have ended up in the ground's place with the egg on my head.

I took my phone and replied to the text.

Me says : thank you. Could I know your name?

But there was no reply.. When the bell rang I put the phone in my pocket and walked to the room 301.

 


Comment and subscribe ^^