Who's the real hero??

Childhood sweetheart.

After school I was already going towards the gates. I noticed some girls coming towards me, but that didn't stop me. I just walked and walked. Until some guys approached me from behind. There were 2 of them, one short and cute, and another one well tall, but he didn't had anything charming about his face.

They both checked me out from head to toe, from toe to head. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Haven't seen a normal girl in your school before.?" I snapped. "What? You sure are brave.." The tall one smirked at me. "Hyung, but she's pretty.." The cute one blushed. "Shut up. You can't be friends with her." The tall one, smacked the back of the cute one's head.

I watched them whisper and argue about something, but I didn't understand they were talking some other language. I started walking past them, but they grabbed my shoulder and brought me back where I was standing.. "You can't leave, just yet." The cute one smiled.  

They started dragging me somewhere... somewhere dark. I found out it was the gym, because I saw some balls and a basketball hoop.

"What do you want..?" I glared at them after they pushed me to the wall. "You need to kiss the king of the school if you want to be happy in this school.." The tall one grinned. "But hyung you're not the k..-" "SHUT UP." he smacked the cute one's head and looked back at me.

"I need to go.." I said and stepped forward. "No, you can't." they both hissed at me and pushed me to the wall again. "Go watch if anyone's coming." The tall one said as the cutie just nodded and went to look around. That bastard came closer to me, pushing me to the wall and smacking his palm on it. He leaned closer to my face... to my lips..


I moved my knee up and hit him in the nuts. He groaned in pain and fell on the ground. "ert.." I glared at him and went past his body, but he grabbed my ankle and it made me fall.

"You made it hurt... You will make the pain go away." He smiled even though he felt pain. He crawled on top of me as I started to scream, but then I felt him get up and heard a punch...

When I opened my eyes I saw some figure punching another one in the face.
I stood up, I couldn't see anything anymore through the tears. Everything was blurry as I ran away and bumped into someone. "Jihyun?" I heard a familiar voice. "Zelo." I smiled in happiness that I bumped into him and not that short boy who was with the tall one. I still didn't know who punched that guy but I was relieved that I was with someone who I knew no matter how much..

"What happened??" He cupped my face. "He... hhe..they want--.." I was cut off by his tight hug. "Don't worry.. It's okay.. You will tell me later." My chin was on his shoulder as I cried. But when my eye sight cleared I backed away from Zelo and looked where I was. I found out I was outside the school, near the gates. There was a couple of girl that were judging me and Zelo with their eyes.




"So what happened?" Zelo asked and handed me a tissue while we walked home. "Some guy wanted to me......" I looked away. "WHAT?!" He shouted. "But someone helped me.. I don't know who, but he punched h-." My phone ran. "Sorry." I said and took my phone out.

010-2797-5588 says : You're welcome. Next time be more careful.

"THIS THIS!!" I waved my phone in front of Zelo eyes. "This number is..uhmm.." Zelo got confused. "What do you know who it is??" I asked. "I think s...-- Nahh.." He chuckled.

Me says : Seriously I want to know your name..

I replied. "So this is my home.." Zelo smiled at me. "Are you going to be okay? Walking by yourself?" he asked me with concern.
"Sure.. it's not too far, you know." I smiled back and after waving I started walking towards my house.   




 "MMMMM.... So good to be home.." I stretched my hall body after sitting on the couch. "!!!!" I shouted when I realized what I forgot......... "MINAH! I'M COMING!!!" I shouted and ran out of the house.. I locked the door as fast as I could and turned around. I was ready to run, but my jaws dropped.

Daehyun was coming towards me, holding my sister and his brother's hand... "MINAH!!" I exclaimed and attacked my sister with a hug. "Umma.. you're hurting me.." She chuckled.

"Thank you.." I smiled weakly at Daehyun. "It's nothing. My brother goes to the same school." He said with his cool smile. "Ah.. Hi Luhannie." I messed his hair as he frowned.


"I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday.." I heard Daehyun's voice. I widened my eyes just thinking what could he possibly say about that night..








"I'll come over later, tonight." He said.