She can act like there's rainbows in a day.

Childhood sweetheart.

When we were done painting my room.., me, Daehyun and Zelo went down.

"oh god..." I face palmed myself. In the living room, guys were digging my luggage.. My bras were on the ground, my were on Jongup's head.

"Yey....." I sighed. "Guys! guys..." Zelo sighed with me. I guess it was embarrassing to see what friends he has. Daehyun just stood there with a bright smile. He went to Jongup and took my off of his head. I thought he would help me to control his friends.

BUT NO.

"Look how big you've gotten." Daehyun threw my lacy at me. "YASH!@!!!!!" I shouted. I could swear we all felt ground moving at that moment.

My face got bright red when Zelo chuckled at me and looked at my in my hands.. "put everything back where it was!!" I shouted. "Okay." Yongguk started to pick bras from the ground and put them in to my suitcase after checking each of them. "YAH!! ert....!!" I shouted at him, but punched Daehyun..

"OWW... Why me? I didn't do anything.." He frowned. "It's all your fault.. Everything is... Get out.." I cried out. "What? Listen, they just playing around, they don't care about YOUR bras.. They care about BRAS.." Daehyun laughed.

"Oh right. I forgot what jerks guys are..." I rolled my eyes. "Calm down..." Zelo patted my shoulder. "Would you if I were in your room doing this with your blue boxers or whatever you have in there?" I asked and crossed my hands over my chest. His face got red and he chuckled. I guessed his boxers color. I think.


"You're blushing, Zelo." Youngjae stated. "Am I...?" Zelo touched his cheeks with the back of his hand.


I got all of my things in the suitcase and dragged it in my room. I was about to go down, but I saw something.. Something moving.. *oh no* I had time to think, before screaming my lungs out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I shouted and jumped on the chair that was next to me. I started crying as I saw creature to move. "NO STAY AWAY FROM ME...!!" I shouted while crying.

"What happened?!" Daehyun ran into my room with guys behind him. "THIS! THIS! OPPA KILL IT!!!" I pointed at the tarantula spider on the floor moving towards me.
"Oh sh*t!!" Jongup saw the spider and jumped on Daehyun's back. "Yah! get off of me!" Daehyun tried to shake him off, but Jongup hugged him with his arms and legs.

"Don't worry.." Zelo started walking towards me. "Zelo don't come... it will.--" "I will protect you." Zelo was close enough to hold me up, the bridal style. He carried me, still crying by the way, out of my room. I felt my feet to touch the ground.

"Don't cry.. It won't do anything to you." Zelo chuckled.

"AHH!! HYUNG KILL IT.!" I heard Jongup shout.
"What do you want me to do??" Youngjae shouted back.
"Kill it.!" Himchan shouted.

Zelo and me giggled at them, who were trying to kill the spider.  "Don't cry anymore." Zelo wiped my tears away. "Most girls think they look good when they cry.. But it's not true.." Zelo chuckled alone by himself when I glared at him.



"We killed it." Jongup with his cool look went out of my room. "Yeah.. we." Daehyun rolled his eyes. "I did the most of the work, you know how strong oppa is." Jongup approached me. "Hey Jongup, look." Daehyun held out a spider by it legs while me and Jongup started screaming and ran downstairs quickly.




After guys threw out the spider we all sat in the living room. I noticed Daehyun staring at me. "WHAT?" I glared at him. "You called me oppa." He smiled. "I never did. I never will." I smiled back, but with a bit of sarcasm. "You did." Youngjae butted in. "I didn't..." I frowned.
"I
definitely heard you scream.. OPPA KILL IT!!" Himchan imitated my voice. "Yah!" I glared at him as he laughed.

"You hear them. I'm your oppa. You admitted that when you shouted it." Daehyun did his proud-of-himself smile. "I did not. I shouted for Zelo maybe, or Himchan oppa. You're not an oppa to me. You jerk face Daehyun who I hate..." I muttered the last sentence but everyone could hear it. "That was a bit harsh.." Youngjae lifted his brows.

"You think? It's not that bad if you're used to it, right Scooby?" Daehyun jerked his smile at me again. "Scooby? That's sound like a couple nickname.." Himchan chuckled. "IT'S NOT." I glared at him. AGAIN.

"It's the nickname her mom gave us. I'm Shaggy." Daehyun laughed. "Why?" Yongguk got into the conversation too. "Well her mom thought we looked like it, because we used to never leave each other." "But no one knew how much we hated each other. Still hate." I said. "Anyway.. her mom called us like this because of that and because she acts like a Scooby, she's afraid of everything." Daehyun said and got his tongue out when I glared at him. "Then why are you Shaggy?" Zelo asked. "Because Scooby needs a best friend. And her mom..--" "Please don't say 'her mom' anymore.." I lowered my head. "oH.? Sorry..." Daehyun patted my shoulder.

"Can I ask why?" Zelo moved my hair so he would see my eyes. "I..I.-" "She doesn't like talking about those kind of things. I mean her feelings and everything. She likes to keep it simple." Daehyun said. I was surprised he remembers that much about me. I mean Scooby story, that I hate pink, that I'm afraid of everything and this..? I mean that means a lot even though he annoys me a lot.

"You know so much about her." Jongup smiled at us. "Why are you smiling so creepy..?" I asked him, he just chuckled and said " you look good together. Team JiDae!" He raised his fist in the air and smiled once more.




Later when B.A.P were already gone. Me and Daehyun went to his house.

"Hello. I came here to take my sister." I smiled at Mrs. Jung. "Oh.. but she's sleeping now." immu smiled back at me. "Can I wait here then?" I asked her. "Sure. Sure.." She took my hand and leaded me to the couch. I sat on it and looked around. Mrs Jung went to some room and came back in a couple of minutes, holding some box.

"Open it." She placed a box on my laps. "Present?? I want one too.." Daehyun whined and sat next to his mom. "It's not that.." Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes.

I the top of the box. It seemed really old. I opened and saw pictures. Pictures of my mom, dad and me. There was like 20 of them. I got so emotional, but didn't wanted to show it off to Daehyun who would make fun of me later. I faked a bright smile and held one of the pictures up.  

"She looks.. happy here." I said and looked through all the pictures that was in the box. There was a necklace too. "It's your mom's. Your dad wanted to throw it away, but I kept it safe until you come back." Mrs. Jung took the necklace in her hands and turned me around, so my back would face her. He placed the necklace on my skin. It was cold, but I liked it.

I turned back how I was sitting before and looked down at the necklace. "Thank you." I said and stood up. "I'm going to wake Minah up and go home now. I can keep this, right?" I smiled and pointed at the box of pictures. "Sure." Immu nodded and handed it to me.

Daehyun's pov.

She can try hiding it, but that won't help her. I knew how she felt at this moment. Mom... why would she give it to her on the first day in Korea.??

After Jihyun stood up and went towards the room where Minah was sleeping I followed her from behind, observing her every move and step. She went in the guest's room and saw her little sister on the bed sleeping, cutely.

She sat on the there next to Minah and leaned to her face. I thought she would try to wake her up, but she leaned more and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you.." she whispered and kissed Minah's forehead again. I knew it. It hurts her. Past these ten years there was no one who could talk about this with her.. She probably feels pain right now, at this moment.  She can act like there's rainbows in a day, but at night she will cry her eyes out..

"Jihyun.." I started walking towards her. "Are you okay?" I asked. "What are you talking about..?? Look how awesome my sister is. Look how pretty and cute she is." Jihyun started Minah's hair. "You're not okay.." I turned her chin towards me and made her look into my eyes.

"I don't like when you lie to me."


ohh.. god. I'm so sorry!! This was a late update for X-mas.. But still hope you comment what you thought about it. ^^

I love you even if you don't.! ♥


Merry Christmas!!


click on the GIF.