Confession.

Childhood sweetheart.

"That means.. I'm your boyfriend too.." Daehyun stared me in the eyes not blinking at all, he was not too far away from me, sitting on the bed. I blinked a couple of times before breaking the silent. "Daehyun, what are you talking about?" He smirked "Didn't I kiss you?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "Aishh! Daehyun, get out!" I shouted. I really didn't wanted to talk about us kissing right now.. I have more problems than I need already.

"Wae? You kissed Zelo and you are already his girlfriend.. But me? Why is it different for me?" He asked.. I felt how my heart just dropped.. I didn't know why am I feeling this right now but I didn't liked this new feeling that I felt thinking about Daehyun. "Get out." I said with simple tone when I stood up. I didn't cared if he would see me just with my night gown or anything. I didn't wanted him to see me cry either. "Get out!" I repeated but now shouting because I saw he didn't move. I glared at him and pointed at the door.

"Answer me!" he finally stood up and started going closer to me. "Get out, Daehyun. I don't have time for you.." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him. "Is he better kisser? Why? answer m.--" "He said he liked me!!" I shouted, cutting him off. His jaws dropped as he smirked again. "That's it?" he ran his finger through his hair roughly. "Yes, that's it. He said he liked me and I said it back. I didn't felt like he was making fun of me when he was kissing me nor when he held my hand or said those words to me." Tears started to fall, hands started to shake, heart started to hurt.


"Then why are you crying now? Huh?! Why would anyone cry if they have a boyfriend?" Daehyun was just talking, being himself. "Because.." "Because what, Jihyun-ah?" He asked again. "BECAUSE I LIED TO HIM!!" I shouted as I grabbed my hair and started to pull them down as my knees felt weak and I collapsed on the floor. "I know you did. But it's good that you know that too." He kneeled next to me and wrapped his hands around me. "Gomowo, Daehyun.." I muttered and hugged him back. "Don't thank me because what I'm about to say might make you angry." Daehyun backed away from the hug, stood up and stretched his palm for me to take it.


I looked him in the eyes after he helped me to stand up. "I lik-- no I love you, Jihyun-ahh.." He lowered his head. "Daehyun.. I-- I don't really know what to say." I started blinking. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yes. But if you don't feel about me that way.. Just don't. Tell me. That won't change anything between us. We will be friends like we always were, right?" He smiled. "I' not sure how I feel, now." I said and sat on my bed. Daehyun looked at me and suddenly I felt how he covered me with blanket. "You will get a cold." He said.



And then I felt shiver went down to my spine when he touched my back.. I wanted to turn my head, I wanted to see his face but I wasn't able to. "I should go now, right?" He asked with a smile. "You. You could stay." I said not looking him in the eyes but I knew he was surprised, so was I.  "Don't think a lot  about this.. I need someone to help me think about what to do. Tomorrow I have to meet that guy.. My husband-to-be." I finally lifted my eyes and looked at him.. He was smiling. "What?" I got confused.

"I love you so much.." He hugged me tightly, making my eyes go wide. "Daehyun..-" "Let's just stay like this for a second, okay?" He pleaded me. I sighed before hugging him back.


Later after all that hugging and talking what to do tomorrow, I prepared a blanket and a pillow for Daehyun. Of course he slept on the floor. It would be weird if he didn't.


next morning

"MMhh." I smiled when I felt sunrays on my face. I turned around and hugged my blanket tightly but it was interesting how the blanket hugged me back.. I opened my eyes realizing that Daehyun is sleeping with me..... I looked at his facial expression and a sudden smile appeared on my face. But my eyes trailed to Daehyun's lips..

My heart stopped.

I gasped when I felt his warm breathing on my face, his firm grip around my waist and his face just an inch away from mine.. I couldn't breath. I just stared at him. *Maybe I feel the same..* I though. "I know I'm handsome.." Suddenly Daehyun said but he still didn't open his eyes. "Oh? You're not sleeping?" I asked "You woke me up.." He groaned and pulled me closer to himself, making my chest crash on his as our lips almost touched. Daehyun opened his eyes as he understood that our noses were touching. "Sorry." He said and let go of me.

I quickly sat up on the edge of the bed, my back facing him. "You still have this?" Daehyun asked after he placed his head on my shoulder and touched a little scar I had on my thigh.. Shivers again. Over and over were running through my body. "Yeah.." I sighed in relief when he removed his finger. "Sorry for that too." He chuckled. Yes I remember it like it was yesterday..

flashback?

Me and Daehyun were only 6 when this happened. We were playing around, goofing and he accidentally pushed me when I was holding my cup of milk. Milk spilled on the floor as the cup shattered and I landed on it. When I sat up I saw a shatter stuck in my leg as it was bleeding. Daehyun with his reflex got the shatter out of my skin and it started bleeding even more. "Daehyun!! It hurts!.." I shouted when I felt pain in my leg. "Solly.. Solly, Jihyun.. I will call mom." And so he left me. Alone. Right then when I needed him.
But he came back. With my mom, crying over such a thing.

end of the flashback


"It's okay. Because of you I have some memories about my mom." I smiled and stood up holding the blanket over myself. I looked at my phone and saw missed message.

Zelo : I can't attend school today. Let's meet after it. :)

Well I was too sleepy to text him so I just called him.

"Oppa?" I noticed Daehyuns eyes get narrowed at me but then his face because disappointed one when he understood I were talking to Zelo. "Ohh..?" Zelo said with a sleepy voice. "You were sleeping? Mianhe." I said softly. "It's okay. What is it, that you wanted to say?" Zelo asked. "oh. I won't be going to school today too. But I don't know if I can meet you after all." I said and saw Daehyun frown now. "Why? What are you doing that you can't come? Do you have a fever?" Zelo got concerned. "No. Oppa I will call you later.. I think we need to talk." I said and sighed. "Is everything okay?" Zelo asked, *no. I lied and used you..* I thought but said different. "We just need to talk. Okay, I need to go now. Bye." I said and hung up.  


"Why aren't you going to school?" Daehyun asked. "The meeting with that guy is in an hour.. "Do you want me to go?" Daehyun asked. "I'd appreciate that. But you have to attend school, Daehyun." I smiled as he just took a deep breath. "I wish you didn't have to do it.." He pressed his lips into a thin line. "Maybe he doesn't want to do it either. Maybe I will be saved." I smiled and pinched his cheek.

 


Wohoo!! Go Daehyun!! I hope you liked this chapter. ^^

Anyway I'll try updating ASAP.






Lol Himchan stopping Daehyun from his iness.