Lying again.

Childhood sweetheart.

 

Again, short.. Again, sorry.


It was already 8 o'clock in the evening. In my dad's room it was only me, Daehyun and Minah, who whined until I let her stay. I told Myungsoo to go to his hotel and take a good rest, he still needs to practice on his own, so I felt guilty for letting him stay over-nights here. However, my dad wasn't waking up for 5 hours now. I got worried. 
 
"I will go and call the doctor, watch her for me." I stood up as Daehyun nodded and after I kissed the top of his head I walked out to find the doctor. "Oh!" I spotted him in the hallway walking so I ran to him. "Hello, doctor Kang." I bowed and he bowed back. "Did your father woke up?" he asked and I shook my head. "That's why I'm here." I told him and he nodded.
 
"His heart rate is a little bit slower, but I don't know if it's normal. And he's sleeping for over 5 hours already. I just wanted to make sure that everyone is okay for now." I said and his brows twitched. "I will come with a nurse in just a couple of minutes. Go back and wait there." he said with a warm smile and after nodding I went back. "Where's Minah? And why are you here?" I asked Daehyun who was sitting outside the room.
 
I was about to enter the room, but Daehyun caught my hand. "Leave her for a moment.. she said she wanted to talk to her dad." Daehyun said and I bit my lower lip. He slowly let me go and I walked to the door. I didn't go in, but I wanted to know what my sister was talking. "So daddy, it's me." she was standing next to the bed, holding dad's hand.
 
"I'm sorry, daddy." she said and my heart clenched. "Mommy is gone because of me, daddy.. Are you going too, because I was bad?" she started to cry the same as me. I couldn't hold it in as I heard my sister blaming herself for something like this. "Can you take my drawing to mommy? I want her to see how good I am at drawing." she said wiping of her face and I closed the door slowly.
 
"Daehyun.." I collapsed on my knees and he quickly ran to me, picking me up. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay.." he repeated while bringing me closer. My tears however, didn't stop. I placed my chin on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. Then I saw a doctor and the nurse coming towards us. I quickly pulled away from Daehyun and wiped off my tears. 
 
"Shall we go inside?" Mr Kang asked and I shook my head. "Can we give a moment to my sist--" "DADDY, NO! I'm sorry!!" We suddenly heard Minah scream and we ran inside. "What's wrong?" Daehyun ran to Minah as I looked at my dad's body, it was shaking like hell and the machine that showed his heart rate was beeping. "Get them out!" the doctor yelled and the nurse escorted us all out, she herself when back inside.
 
I took Minah in my arms and tried to calm her down. "Shh.. it's not your fault, sweetie.. Don't cry." I held her closer to me as she cried her heart out. "Daddy is leaving because of me, right? I did something--" Before she could finish her sentence I placed her down on the ground and cupped her shoulder, giving her a stern look. "Listen to me now!" I started.
 
"If you ever throw all the fault on yourself, your unnie is going to get so mad that the lost chocolate will seem like heaven, do you understand me?" I asked, trying hard to hold my tears back. Minah nodded a bit scared of me and I felt Daehyun's hand land on my shoulder. "Calm down.." he looked down at me and I pressed my lips together. I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair. 
 
"I'm sorry, Minah.." I apologized and hugged my sister again. "I'm so sorry.. I don't want to see you like this.. I was like this when out mom was gone, you don't deserved that kind of pain." I said and stood up with a fake smile directed to my sister. She wiped her tears from her face and nodded for everything I said. 
 
"You're okay?" Daehyun placed his on hand on my waist and pulled me into his embrace. I chuckled at a bit. "What's so funny?" he asked as I pulled away and sat with Minah on the bench outside of the room. "Your question... it's so stupid." I told him and his face fell. He sat next to me as he hugged me from behind, because my back was facing him, I only looked at Minah now.
 
"I'm sorry. I admit that I don't know what you're going through--" he placed his chin on my shoulder and kissed it. "--but if only you could try and explain it to me." he said and I sighed. I placed my right palm on his cheek, it with my thumb a bit. "It can't be explained. It's like losing someone you loved your whole life and not having enough time with them." I told him and now he was the one chuckling.
 
"Are you serious?" he asked amused and I turned around to look at him, as he pulled away. His grin wasn't a happy one, it showed that he was-----hurt? "I don't know how it feels? I don't know how it feel to lose someone you loved and not have enough time with them? You're serious?" he scoffed as his eyes was getting teary. "Daegyun oppa.." Minah ran to him and hugged him without a reason, she had her eyes teary as well.
 
"I felt like this when you left me here, Jihyun." Daehyun spoke as he hugged Minah and looked at her. I placed my hand on his back and was about to speak, but the nurse went out of the room. I quickly shot up and looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry.." the words that I heard the second time in my life from a nurse.
 
"No.. what----what happened?" I asked with a deep breath, that didn't calm me down at all. "Unfortunately.. your dad now is in a coma." My eyes widened as Daehyun stood up and walked next to me, holding my shoulders. "But he's still---alive, right?" he asked with hope and the nurse nodded.
 
*Everything is going to be okay.* I lied to myself again.

Sorry for the drama and all, please comment! ♥

Oh, and since the story is sad, but only for now, I'm giving you happy and funny gifs.

  

 

 

  

 

 Daehyun and Himchan: Let’s run away and get married!!

*Credits to the owners.*