Straight line.

Childhood sweetheart.

 

A week have passed and Mr. Kang, my dad's doctor, have already came up to me for two times and uncomfortably asked about the life support machine. He told me that my father for 3 weeks have been drinking pills and feeling pain in his whole body, but didn't tell anyone not wanting to worry me. He said that my dad was ready for this and that he wanted me to turn off the machine and just live my life.
 
"I just talked to the doctor, I'm so sorry.." Daehyun suddenly wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed behind my ear. "He said he needs an answer in an hour if I want to turn it off today or not.." I said as I touched his arms around me and looked at my dad's 'sleeping' figure. "Listen, I'm sure your father knew that you will have to do this.. Don't feel guilty, okay?" he squeezed me in his embrase.
 
"I just wish that there was something else to do." I said and he nodded understanding everything. "Come on, let's go grab a bite.. I don't remember when you last ate, besides someone came to visit." He said with a little smile and I nodded before we went out of the room and went to the hospital's canteen. "Hey, I prepared everything!" I saw Myungsoo waving at me from one of the tables.

I could see that his smile was fake and he was trying to make me feel better after he left. Myungsoo had to go away for awhile because of a performance, but I feel happy that he's here again.
 
"O-oppa.." I sniffed and walked up to him, hugging him tightly. "Ah, I missed you too, Jihyun." he said as I pulled away and sat in front of him. Daehyun went to sit next to me. "You're so pale.." Myungsoo pinched my cheek, I didn't have any strength to push his hand away so I just nodded with a little pout. Then Daehyun's phone rang.
 
"It's my mom. I will go talk to her over there, okay?" Daehyun stood up, kissed my temple and walked to the side after I nodded. "So, uh.. I don't even know how to ask you, but what are you going to do?" Myungsoo asked me and I bit my lower lip from inside. "I think I will have to do it today after my sister comes.." I said with my eyes already getting teary.
 
Myungsoo quickly sprang up from the chair and sat next to me, hugging me. "Don't cry, okay?" he pushed my hair out of my face and I looked up at him. "Oppa, could you help me?" I asked him and he nodded without waiting. "Anything, ask me anything." he said and I gulped my tears down. "I will have to go to the States.. Could you get me a ticket so no one would know?" I asked him and he got confused.
 
"Even Daehyun?" He asked. "Especially Daehyun." I told him and he nodded. "I will, don't worry. Do you need a ticked for Minah too?" he asked and I nodded. "You're not going to leave without a goodbye, are you?" he asked again. "Don't worry, it's just something I need to do." I told him and Daehyun came back. 
 
"I can take her from here, idol-boy." Daehyun pushed Myungsoo's arms away and Myungsoo went back to his seat. I gave Myungsoo a look and he nodded, I knew I could trust him. "Here." Daehyun cupped some food with chopsticks and started feeding me, I didn't wanted him not to eat so I took the chopsticks and started eating myself. Without talking we finished the food and stood up to take care of the trays.
 
 
After that my sister was brought to the hospital and I finally found the courage to call the doctor. "Are you ready?" he asked me as he stood next to my dad's bed with a nurse, everyone had long faces and I already could feel myself choking on everything after I nodded to the doctor.
 
Daehyun held my hand tightly and I squeezed it as hard as I could. Minah was in Daehyun dad's arms while Daehyun's mom was standing right next to her and Myungsoo. It was so hard to explain that Mihan won't ever talk to her dad again. That our dad is gone. "Let's start." The doctor gave me apologetic look and the nurse nodded, taking a deep breath.
 
"Ah, I can't." I turned around and wrapped my arms around Daehyun's neck, letting all the tears stroll down on his shirt. "Let it out, let it out.." he whispered to me and I cried even more as he placed his hands on my back. Then I heard how the machine started beeping faster and faster but then slowed down. Not really wanting, I turned back and looked at it.
 
The line was straight with a zero next to it. My hand flew up to my mouth as my brows furrowed and my sobs didn't stop. "Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry." I hugged Mrs. Jung who came in front of me. The doctor then covered my dad's face with the white bed sheet before he walked up to me. "I have something for you." he said and I looked at his hand where he held a picture. I took it and held it in front of my eyes.
 
In the picture it was my mom, my dad and me on his shoulders. It was the first time when we went to the lotte world. We all had bright smiles on our face. "It's 14 years ago." I said with tears still strolling down and flipped the picture around, I was right the date was there, but something else caught my eye. I could recognize my dad's handwriting as I looked closely, wiping the tears away, so it wouldn't be blurry.
 
It's okay - it said.

Okay so this chapter and another one that I will update as soon as possible will be sad again, but after that I will go back to normal. I'm sorry that I'm giving you short updates, but isn't this better when you get more updates then one, but long once in a week? Hehe.. ^^ Still hope that you enjoy my updates! :]



 





 

Okay, then.........Don't die after these gifs and comment.

 he knows you like it.