goodbye kiss?

Childhood sweetheart.

"Hello, Mrs. Jung is Daehyun home?" I asked Daehyun's mom when she opened the door for me. "Yes, actually he's been in his room ever since he came back home, yesterday." I saw her worried expression but I ignored and came in. I was freaking worried too. "I will go check on him." I bowed a little and went upstairs towards Daehyun's room. I wanted to open the door but it was locked.

"Daehyun, open it. We need to talk." I knocked on the door. "I know you're in there. Open the door!" I shouted a little. But there was still no answer. "Yah! Do you want me to kick this door myself? I'm worried about you! Why weren't you at school?" I were still talking to myself.

"You left me yesterday.. Alone to cry. And today, you don't go to school, you lock yourself in.. What's next.. Open it!!" I lost my control over shouting. I really wanted to see his face now. "Okay.. I see it's harder than that. I thought he would open it for you, but since he won't just take the key." Mrs. Jung handed me the key as I just looked at her confused why she didn't do this earlier. "I thought he would listen to you." She sighed and walked away leaving us alone.


"ay.. Daehyun.." I sat on his bed after coming in. He was just laying there, with his back facing me. "Daehyun talk. It's not something that will fix itself. I have to meet Zelo too.." "Then go." Finally I heard something from him, even if it hurt. "I need to talk to you first. Daehyun I won't leave you like you did to me yesterday. I thought I was dying when you told me that you will never forget me.. I'm sorry for doing this to you.. I'm so sorry." The tears that fell yesterday started to fall now as well.


Daehyun slowly turned around to see me crying. "Pabo." He said. "What?" I got confused. "what are you sorry about? I made you just cry.. I should be sorry." Daehyun sat up on the bed. "Please don't leave me, Daehyun." I bit my lower lip. "I can't promise that.. I'm leaving for a week tonight." He lowered my head from not seeing my sad, shocked, surprised expression. "Where to? I can come with y.--" "No. It's something I need to do alone. In that week you can get closer to Zelo, right?" He tried to joke but it wasn't funny at all.

"I don't want you to leave, when did you decided this nonsense?" I pouted. "Yesterday, when I left you cry alone." he pressed his lips into a thin line. "Can you not go? I won't be with Zelo." the words just escaped my lips without my permission as Daehyun just chuckled.
He cupped my face and looked me in the eyes, with our foreheads touching.

"Do you like me?" He suddenly asked giving me a surprise. *do i?* "I think I do." I answered accidentally out loud. Daehyun grinned and sat back how he was sitting before.
"Then don't think too much. Everything will be okay. Go be with Zelo for now. If you like me after a week everything will be okay." He assured me with his smile.

"Why the hell are you leaving me with him if I just said I like you?" I got so confused. I thought he'd grab me, hold me, kiss me. But nothing. "Listen, I had everything figured out yesterday.. And I just need to meet up with Zelo for today and then I'm leaving." He got of the bed and was going towards his closet but I stopped him by holding his hand.

"Don't tell me you're going to kill him and then run away?" he maybe thought I was joking... but I wasn't. "of course not. He's my friend. I will just talk to him." He ruffled my hair and smiled. *is it fake* I thought. "b--but..-" "Could you kiss me goodbye? I won't see you today.. whole week" I was cut off by him. I blinked a couple of times, to see if he really just asked me to kiss him. But somehow.. if I'm not going to see him for a week... I cupped his cheeks into my palms and was leaning towards his face slowly. But he grabbed my waist and brought me to himself, crashing out lips together..

"Thank you." He said after backing away form the kiss.

Daehyun's pov.

I know I'm making her worried but now I heading to meet Zelo, we need to talk.
"Hey, Daehyun." Zelo was happily standing there, waving. *he won't be too happy when I tell him..* I thought before I handshake with him. "You wanted to talk?" Zelo smiled. "Yes, it's about Jihyun." I planted my hands into my pockets. "Oh? did she told you about us?" Zelo grinned at me. "Didn't she told you about you two?" I smirked. "What are you talking about?" He got confused but shocked at the same time.
----

I told him everything that had happened, he looked at me in disbelief. "I know you might think I'm lying but I'm telling the truth, she just needed to stop the wedding, and she thought that having you as her boyfriend would help." I patted his shoulder. "And you're saying she said she likes you?" Zelo took a deep breath.

"That's why I'm asking your help.." I finally started talking about the reason why I came here to meet him. "What help?" he started glaring.

"I'm going to meet JIhyun's father."



Okay.. I don't know what's with me and my short updates, but hope you still like it.




And.. oh? are you wondering what will Daehyun do? Muhahah... Please comment !! ^^