Going crazy.

Childhood sweetheart.

A week have passed, everyday I texted Daehyun on Skype and sometimes tried calling him, but he didn't reply or picked up. I wanted to call his phone, but I didn't have his number. I asked Zelo and other guys to give it to me, but they said Daehyun asked them not to. Other guys seemed to understand me and we did talk or text each other.

They told me that Daehyun have been drinking to forget, but each time I would text him, he would start swearing. So I decided to stop bothering him and just talk to him when I come back home. Now I just needed to focus on Minah's custody and how to sell the house. And actually I was finally getting some news from Mr. Park who helped me with the house.

He told me that the lock was already changed at the house in Seoul and that he is taking care of the house here in the States. He said that in a week I will we able to go home and finally live my life, however he told me today to meet the woman who could help me with Minah.

So I called the woman named Xi Yuri and we agreed to meet in the mall that had an indoor playground, a place for Minah to play while I talk to her. "I will buy that later for you! Come on.." I nagged my little sister who couldn't pull away from the toy store. I almost dragged her towards the playground and her eyes brightened.



"Wuah.." I smiled as I paid for her and without waiting anything she took off her shoes and ran in. "Okay, bye!" I laughed lightly as I waved and she carelessly waved back. Then I went to the cafe where I had to meet Mrs. Xi. "Are you Jung Jihyun?" the surname again made me think about Daehyun, but I still nodded for the woman who poked my shoulder.

"I'm Xi Yuri." we shook hands and bowed our heads. "Do you want to order something?" she asked and I nodded. Barista came in a minute and asked what we wanted. "Caramel Frappuccino." I said and looked at Mrs. Xi. "Me too." I could feel that she wasn't one of those old ladies who nag all the time. She seemed to be cool.

"Okay, two Caramel Frappuccinos. Be right back." The barista said as he winked a bit and I rolled my eyes. "What? Not interested in boys?" Mrs. Xi asked and I showed her my ring on my marriage finger. "Oh." her eyes widened for a moment before it went back to normal. "So young and already married, but who am I to judge you? I got married in Las Vegas with my husband." she laughed and I smiled. (Yes, Yuri from my story "this girl" Who have read the story will know.)

"I was arranged with my childhood friend's friend, but I ended up marrying my childhood friend." I said as the barista handed our drinks to us. "That was probably really complicated." Mr. Xi said and I nodded while taking a sip from my coffee. "And on top of that you will have a daughter now." she pouted a little and I thought that this woman is actually cute.

"Well anyway, let's talk business." we both laughed a bit and she took out a folder. Lately, I have been seeing a lot of folders. "First I have a couple of questions. Is it okay if I ask you directly without any awkwardness?" she asked and I nodded again. "Of course." I said and then she started asking.

"Do you have a job?"

"No, but I have my father's will, it's a lot of money, besides I'm selling a house and I will get more money, I will find job eventually when I'm back in Seoul."

"You're selling the house? Where are you going to live with her then?"

"There's another house in Seoul. Like I said I will be going there."

"Okay, then how about your education? Aren't you going to the college?"

"I did wanted to, but I am too late now. I can give up everything for my sister, though." she gave me a smile before continuing.

"Are you sure you can take care of her?" this question brought me a chuckle.

"Of course, I have been doing that since she was born." I told her.

"Okay, then. But is your husband confident in this? Why is he not here?" my eyes rounded on her as she asked. "Hm.. he needs to be here?" I asked and she nodded. "If you want full custody, your husband has to sign the documents as well. It would be easier if you weren't married." she said and I pouted. "I haven't told him yet." I said and she gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"Let's do this. I will make you a copy of the documents and he can sign it whenever he's ready or whenever you tell him. You can just send it to my office, here's the address." Mrs. Xi gave me a card with her work address and I nodded. "Thanks." I said and she smiled. "Oh, where is Minah now, by the way?" she asked me.

"She's in the playground that is here in the mall." I told her and she clapped her hands once. "My son is there as well! Why don't we go there, hm?" she suggested and I nodded. We took our drinks into our hands and stood up, going to the playground where kids were shouting with happiness written all over their faces. "Here she is." I pointed at Minah who just took the slide.

"Mommy!!" Minah ran to me after she saw me. "This is so fun!! Thank you!" she hugged my legs and I nervously laughed while looking at Mrs. Xi. "This is so adorable, I'm sure that you're going to be a great mom." Mrs. Xi said and a boy suddenly appeared next to her. "Mom, why is dad not coming? It's boring that no one speaks Korean." he said and I chuckled as Minah let go of me and looked at him.

"He looks like Luhan, don't you think?" Minah asked me and I nodded, the boy really looked like Daehyun's brother. "Luhan? My appa?" the boy turned to us and I looked at Mrs. Xi. "Is your husband's name Luhan?" she asked me and I shook my head. "His brother‘s." I told her and she ruffled the little boy's hair. "What are the odds." she said and I nodded.

"Well anyway, we will be going first then. I will send you the documents to your house this week, you will just need to sign it and that's it. I will try taking care of it as soon as possible, I‘m sure it won‘t be hard considering the fact that you two are related.." we both then said our goodbyes and Mrs. Xi left with her son. "Go play. You still have an hour." I told Minah and she nodded.

While running away, she waved at me and I waved back. Then I took my phone out of my pocket, checking what time it is and sighed. I threw out the empty cup of coffee and decided to text Zelo and ask him about Daehyun. When I did that, I started walking around the stores. I entered a toy store and searched for some toys for Luhan and Minah.

Daehyun's pov.

I gulped down the third bottle of soju, I know I have been drinking too much lately. Everyone noticed that too, even my mom begged me to stop, but I don't want to. It's not that I can't, but at least for a couple of minutes I can feel not so empty. She's been texting me on skype, but I didn't reply because I thought that she'd come back sooner this way if she will miss me.

Jihyunnie : Oppa, is Daehyun okay? Could you go and check on him?

I looked at the text that Zelo just received. Don't be mistaken, I didn't steal his phone. He himself gave it to me, because he said it's bothersome to see in how much pain I was putting Jihyun in. Even if I wasn't giving her any reply as myself, I still texted her, even if it mean that I had to pretend to be Zelo.

Me (from Zelo's phone) : He's great, but I think you should come back. Like, now.

Jihyunnie : I told you yesterday, didn't I? Stop asking me to go back.


My brows furrowed as I received a reply. What did she tell him yesterday? I can't ask her, right? She will know that something is wrong. Instead of that I just dialed Jongup's number. "Yeh, hyung?" he picked up and a little crooked smile appeared on my face. "Is Zelo with you?" I asked him. I heard some sounds in the back ground and suddenly Zelo was the one talking to me. "What do you want?" he asked rather cold.

"Uh, what did Jihyun tell you yesterday?" I asked him and I could hear him sigh in the background. "I talked to her on skype yesterday.. she said a lot of things." he spoke and I face palmed. "What, exactly?" I asked again and he scoffed. "Call her yourself, I won't give you any information." he then hung up and I had to look at the screen two times to make sure.

"Aish.." I cursed as I moved upstairs from the living room's couch to my room's bed. "Jihyun, Jihyun.." I breathed out as I collapsed on the bed and bounced a little. Why is everything so complicated for us? It shouldn't be like this. For all I know, I should be with her right now.


End of Daehyun's pov.


“Omo.” I smiled with a chuckle as I picked up a stuffed rabbit. *You look like Daehyun.* I chuckled again and checked the price. Then I looked at the other two toys that I was holding for Minah with Luhan and started counting if I had enough money for this and taxi that I and Minah will have to take later. I still had enough money so I just looked around for the last time and walked to the cashier with the three toys.

“Thank you.” I said and paid after the cashier put the toys in a nice bag. Then I simply went to a candy store and bought some candies for the rest of BAP. I know it’s nothing, but these are my favorite here in States and I think they will enjoy it, because at least I thought about them.

And lastly I finally went to take Minah from the playground; I spend the whole hour on toys.

“Are you ready?” I asked Minah as I went to the playground. She sadly pouted at me and moved towards her shoes with her head hanging low. “Don’t worry; you will come here the next time.” I told her and she smiled with a nod. Then she put her shoes on and saw the bag. “Did you buy anything for me?” she asked with shinning eyes and I smiled while handing her a stuffed bear.

“Thank you!” she beamed as she hugged me and I chuckled. Then we went out of the mall and quickly caught ourselves a taxi. “To xxxxx.” I told the driver the address and the car started moving. With a smile I wrapped my arm around Minah’s shoulder and looked outside. *I wish you’d be here. I'm sorry I'm so stupid.* I stated in my mind as I suddenly thought about my husband – Daehyun.


Daehyun’s pov.

“I don’t know what to do..” I heard my mom’s voice as the door to my room opened and someone went in. “We will take care of it, Mrs. Jung.” I recognized Yongguk’s husky voice and groaned. I was in my bed under a blanket, carelessly trying to sleep or forget everything that have happened to me and Jihyun. “Come on, dude..” Himchan tried pulling the blanket off of me after the door of my room closed. I assumed that my mom left me in BAP hands.

“No.” I stubbornly protested and pulled the blanket to myself as I buried my head deeper in it and just tried kicking anywhere so they would go away. “Yah, Jung Daehyun.” Zelo spoke and my blanket flew across the room as I threw it. “Yah? Just because I’m not in a mood to play around with you, doesn’t mean that you can speak informally to me so comfortably.” I glared at him and a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

“What are you going to do about it? Huh?” he challenged and I slowly sat on the edge of my bed. “Are you going to grab another bottle of soju and punish me like that?” he asked with a smirk and I quickly shot up from my bed ready to kill him, but suddenly 10 pairs of hands stopped me. “Now!” Zelo shouted as they started taking my clothes off.

“YAH!!” I shouted loudly as my shirt was ripped off and they threw me on my bed. “Don’t me, you idiots!” I yelled as Yongguk and Youngjae grabbed the hem of my sweat pants and simply pulled it down. “What the hell?!” I stood up from my bed only in my boxers and stared with wide, angry eyes at them who tried hard to hold their laugh in.

“Dress up, we’re going shopping for your birthday party.” Zelo said and I scoffed. “I’m not going anywhere.” I said and crossed my arms over my chest. “Zelo, should we just go with the plan B?” Yongguk grinned evilly at me and I stepped back, scared a little bit, but then went back to my senses. “Zelo? Hm.. I had a friend with a nickname like that.. I don’t anymore.” I said with a poker face and Zelo chuckled.

“Come on, Dae.. Your birthday is next week.” Youngjae sighed and I nodded. “Just like Jihyun’s. The same day.” They all looked at each other and then nodded. Jongup suddenly went to my closet and tossed a pile of clothes to others. “No.” I stretched my palms in front of me as I shook my head and walked back just to end up on the bed again. “You’re dead.” Himchan stated sarcastically and I knew that this isn’t going to end well.

My friends are crazy. For sure. 


This chapter is not edited yet, sorry for any errors. :)

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Tell me what do you think in comments, okay? Thanks in advance.