With all the seriousness

Childhood sweetheart.

 

"So, do you want to tell me a story?" Daehyun whispered as we all sat outisde my dad's hospital room. The doctor said he was sleeping and didn't wanted us to disturb him. "What story?" I asked and he had 'are you kidding me' looked on his face. "About how you met Myungsoo, I guess?" he said and I sighed. "We're friends, okay? I met him at school, he was going there as well so we became close." I explained and he nodded with each of my words.
 
"How close?" he raised a brow. I bit my lower lip and looked away. "Jihyun, I swear.. I can kill an idol." he whispered with a chuckle. I turned to him again. "He taught me how to play guitar, okay? I started to like him and I told him that. He said he liked me to, but--" "Hey, you two! What are you whispering there about?" Himchan pointed his index finger at us.
 
"Ah, jinjja.. But what?" Daehyun groaned and ignored Himchan. "But.. B-but--" "But I was going to debut soon, and dating is prohibited. So I just took her first kiss." Everyone's eyes bulged out with what Myungsoo said. "YOU WHAT?!" Daehyun shot up and rushed to Myungsoo who was sitting on another bench in front of us. "You always had whispering problems, Jinnie." Daehyun clenched his fists as Myungsoo stood up with a smirk.
 
I watched with trembling eyes, scared that Daehyun could do something. I stood up and went to their side. "Daehyun, he didn't--" "You know.. her lips were so sweet. So kissable, so rosy and soft.." Myungsoo brought his thumb over his lower lip and chuckled a bit. I couldn't believe what he was telling everyone right now. Lies.
 
Suddenly Daehyun grabbed his collar. "You think it's funny?!" he yelled to his face and I tugged on his shirt, because some of the nurses around us were getting worried. "Well, of course no. Jihyun couldn't talk for like two hours. Her hands were so shaky too." a punch was thrown on Myungsoo's face. 
 
"Daehyun!" I hissed as Myungsoo's back hit the wall and Daehyun just cursed a couple of times before walking away. I looked at his figure walking away and sighed before looking at Myungsoo. "Are you okay?" I asked and lifted his face up so I could see if it was serious. "You will have a little bruise over here.." I touched the corner of his lip.
 
He was about to speak, but I cut him off. "But you sure deserve it, oppa." I stood up and looked at him sternly, crossing my arms over my chest. I looked at other BAP members who just ran after Daehyun. "I'm going to find Daehyun. Why did you even lie?!" I yelled at him with a sigh. "I just wanted to see his reaction. I mean I have to know if he will protect my little girl, right?" he smirked and came closer to me.
 
"I love Daehyun." I said and he smiled. "I know.." he said and tucked the loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "How did you even describe my lips so well? You know that you only kissed my forehead." I said and he laughed. "That's how I always imagined your lips." he said leaning in. 
 
"I can't." I pushed him by his chest. "It's okay.. go. I will text you if your father wakes up." he said and I nodded before going to look for Daehyun. I walked around the hospital, but then I went out. I figured that Daehyun might want to have some fresh air. And I was of course right. "Daehyun!" I called out as I skipped towards him and BAP.
 
He was sitting on the bench while BAP was standing around him. "I want to talk to you." I said cheerfully and sat down next to him. "I don't want to talk to you." he sarcastically smiled and I knew he was angry. "Could you leave us for a moment? Go talk to Myungsoo, he will explain everything to you." I said to BAP and they all nodded before going back to the hospital.
 
"Where did you learn to punch so well, huh?" I elbowed his ribs and laughed. He just crossed his arm over his chest, not amused at all. "Jihyun.. I thought that I was your first kiss." he sighed and his head fell on my shoulder. I brushed the bangs away from his face and smiled. "You were." he suddenly shot up and looked at me with wide eyes.
 
"But Myungsoo--" "He didn't kiss my lips, you idiot, why did you even believe him?" I held his face in my palms. "So I am the only one that have touched your lips, right?" he asked and I nodded. "Sadly." I joked and he chuckled, looking down. "What's wrong?" I asked him. Suddenly he pushed my hands from his face and cupped my face instead. 
 
"I hate you for making me love you." I was able to smile before he kissed my lips. After a couple of seconds he pulled away and held my hand, pulling me up with himself. "I think I have to say sorry, huh?" he asked and I nodded. "Let's go." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I hugged his waist.
 
We went back to where Myungsoo and BAP was. "HYUNG, SHE DIDN'T KISS HIM!" Jongup was the first one to notice us. "Louder, I think the man on the third floor who is in coma didn't hear you." Daehyun face palmed and let me go, going to Myungsoo. He stretched his palm out for him. "Sorry, I guess, but don't ever try my love for Jihyun." they both shook hands.
 
"I was testing Jihyun's love for you." Myungsoo said and we all got confused. "Huh, what do you mean?" Youngjae asked. Myungsoo turned to looked at me. "I wanted to kiss her, just now when you ran out. But she pushed me away." Daehyun turned to me as well with a smirk.
 
"No matter how angry I am right now at you for trying to kiss my wife... I'm more happy that she pushed you away." Daehyun said and the nurse came out of my dad's room. "Is he awake yet?" I asked and she nodded with a smile. I quickly ran inside of my dad's room so no one would be able to see my blushing face.
 
"Did you ate?" my dad asked and I nodded sitting down on a chair. "Did you?" I asked and he nodded as well. "Jihyun, you know that I really love you and your sister right?" he asked and the door loudly opened. I looked behind my shoulder and Daehyun was the first in the row to enter. However, he noticed the serious atmosphere in the room and pushed everyone back with his , closing the door as well. 
 
"I love you too, dad." I turned around with a smile. "And I know that you're going to be fine.. with Daehyun and the rest of the boys by your side, you're going to be fine. You're the strongest person I have ever known. And I'm so proud of you, I'm proud to have a daughter like you.." he said as my eyes started to get teary.
 
"Please, dad... this sound like you're saying goodbye." I cried as I held his cold hand. "Jihyun, listen to me.. I will always be with you, like your mother." I lifted my head with wide shaky eyes. "Your mom have always been with us in our hearts, sweetie.. I swear that I will be there too if you want me to." he said and I tried wiping my tears away, however, they didn't stop flowing.
 
"But dad.. Minah is only 7 almost 8, you will miss her birthday.." I choked on my tears and I could feel how he used all of his strength to pull me into a hug. "I'm so sorry that I didn't spend a lot of times with you.. But everything I did, I swear I did it all for you and your sister." I nodded my head while hugging him and my heart was clenching so bad.. I didn't wanted my dad to leave.
 
 
 
Daehyun's pov.
 
 
"Jihyun!" I gasped as she stepped out of the room with red, swollen face. I quickly wiped her tears away and pulled her into a hug. "He wants to see you, Daehyun.." She whispered and I hugged her even more. "I will talk to him and then come back, okay?" I asked and was about to pull away but Jihyun didn't let me. "No.. I really need you now.." she cried and I nodded.
 
I sat down, bringing her down with me and kissed the top of her head. "Jihyun-ah.. We're here for you." Zelo said, but she didn't wanted to face any of them. She just buried her face in my chest and cried. "Jinnie, tell us if you need anything." Myungsoo spoke. And even if I didn't like him calling her with a nickname I just focused on hugging her.
 
It was so hard to see her like this, she was so strong till now. "It's okay.. It's okay, let it all out.." I her hair and kept on hugging her for an hour. Myungsoo was the one to went there first to talk to Jihyun's dad while she had already fallen asleep in my arms. Now it was my turn to go and talk to uncle. 
 
"Uh.. Myungsoo.. as much as I hate to ask you, could you take Jihyun?" I asked and he happily nodded. I just wanted to punch his crazy grin off of his face, but I have to hold it in. "Sure." he sat next to her from another side and I gently unwrapped my arms from around her. She flinched a bit in her sleep and tried to reach for me, but she calmed down when Myungsoo hugged her.
 
"Keep an eye on him, okay?" I told BAP and they all nodded. I looked at Jihyun in Myungsoo's arms for the last time and went inside of the hospital's room. "You wanted to see me?" I asked and sat in front of the bed, on the chair. I was sure this was where Jihyun and Myungsoo sat too. "Daehyun, this was the first and the last time when I tell you seriously.." he spoke with a stern tone.
 
I nodded my head, telling him to continue. "Now, I'm talking not as your uncle or someone you know, but as Jihyun's father. You know how much I care for my daughter, right?" He asked me and I nodded. "Of course, I do." I replied and he took a deep breath. "So now I want to tell you that... if my girl will cry because of you--" "That won't ever happen." I quickly cut him off, but that made him frown.
 
"I said if." he said and coughed a couple of times. "If that happens, make sure to make her smile again. I know you're able to make her happy after I'm gone, you're the only one that can do it." he said and I bit my lower lip from inside. "Uncle.. I-I will do anything to make her happy, that's all what I want." I told him and he nodded with a weak smile. 
 
"But if you hurt her, I'm totally going to haunt you in your dreams." he chuckled. "And I want to ask you a favor.." he said and I quickly nodded. "Anything." I said and he weakly smiled. Suddenly he took out a letter from under the bed sheet and handed it to me. "Give this to Jihyun when I'm no longer here, okay? It's only for her.." he said and I nodded looking at the letter. I could feel that Jihyun's father was getting ready to say his goodbyes, I could feel that this was somehow a goodbye..

"Okay, I will give it to her, uncle.." I said and he nodded while coughing. "I know that I can trust you. Other letters will be given to you all later too.. Now go and see if Jihyun is fine." he said and I stood up wiping the one single tear on my cheek. I took a deep breath and bowed respectfully. "I will take care of Jihyun for the rest of my life." I said.

Woah.. so yeah. Did you enjoyed it? Is it still interesting?
Tell me in comments, please..
I really do feel that it's not interesting anymore when you don't comment. 

  so cute.... nom nom nom...

Oh, and again.. you can
request stories with your bias. I will maybe write one for you (one shot or not, I don't know.) 

LOVE YOU!