Preparing for a Birthday Party

Childhood sweetheart.

Daehyun's pov.

“I still can’t believe you..” I sighed as we entered the market. “Are you still mad because we dressed you up like a doll?” Himchan laughed as I sent him a glare, but soon enough I chuckled myself. “I thought you’re going to me, dudes..” we all laughed and Jongup ran to grab a shopping cart. “HYUNGGGGGG
~!!” He cried out as he jumped up and down.

“Fine..” Yongguk sighed with a smile while walking behind the cart and holding onto the handle. Jongup quickly jumped into the cart and Yongguk started pushing it around. “Everyone is staring.” Zelo ducked his head down and I wrapped my around his shoulder. “Since when do you care? It was you who was always pushed around like this, remember?..” he growled some words to me and I laughed.

“Don’t remind me..” he pushed my arm away and walked first towards the grocery section with Himchan. Jongup and Yongguk strolled down to ice cream and snacks while I and Youngjae went to choose the best meat. “What do you think about some chicken?” he asked and I shook my head. “Bacon maybe?” I suggested and his eyes suddenly widened.

“Did you just say… Baekhyun?” he asked and I raised a brow, shaking my head again. “No.” I said and he sighed in relief or something. “Good, because Jongup has been fangirling over EXO and their comeback. Since he has been staying in my house for now, I can hear him yelp 10 times before going to sleep, he said that Baekhyun does that.” Youngjae chuckled as he picked up some bacon.

“He’s still on the whole singer career plan?” I asked and Youngjae nodded with a soft smile. “He said that he wanted us all to be in one group, together. He said he wants to debut with us and live happily. Of course he said not before you and Jihyun have a baby.” He laughed innocently as my face fell at the mention of Jihyun’s name.

“Oh, sorry dude.” Youngjae stopped laughing as he noticed my poker face. “No, it’s okay.. it’s her who wanted to go there alone, I don’t care anymore.” I lied and Youngjae probably noticed. “Listen, I’m sorry for mentioning her, but I won’t anymore. And I just want you to know that not only soju can take her off of your mind. We can too.” He patted my back and I tried smiling.

“Okay, thanks.” I said and took pork belly meat in my hands. “But you have to know something too,” I turned to him with a stern look. “I’m not having my birthday party without any cheesecake.” I said and he started laughing. “Hyunggggggg
~, we already have it!!” I turned around and saw how the cart with Jongup inside of it was going towards me and Yongguk was evilly grinning behind it.


“Let’s run?” I turned my head to Youngjae who abruptly nodded and we ran for our lives. You can’t be near Yongguk when he has that crazy, evil grin on his face. He might strip you, just how he stripped me..


End of Daehyun‘s pov.




"Okay, turn off the lights.“ I told Minah as I sat on the floor under a blanket. She did that and quickly rushed under a blanket into our small tent as well. “Monsters will eat us.” We both laughed and hugged each other.

Yeah, so we decided to have some fun together in the house.

We took blankets and hung them so it would make a small tent in the room. Then we placed another blanket on the floor so it would be comfortable to lay down and placed some pillows to rest our backs on. We didn’t forget to take Minah’s new stuffed bear and my laptop too. “Do you want to watch a movie?” I asked as I took my laptop and placed it on my lap.

“Sure.” She replied and I turned my laptop on. My eyes widened as my Skype automatically and I saw that I had a new text. I quickly looked at it and disappointedly sighed. It was only a text from Zelo, not Daehyun..

Zelo: You better get back here next week like you said you would. We’re throwing a party for Daehyun’s birthday on Tuesday and he still doesn’t know anything about Minah, I kept your secret, so please.. Please come back and make up with him, okay?

I smiled, I knew I could trust Zelo when I told him everything about Minah’s custody. “Mom..” Minah tugged on my shirt and when I turned to her I saw her sad face. “What’s the matter?” I asked her. “Daegyun oppa didn’t come with us.. Why?” she asked and I smiled again as I kissed the top of her head. “I miss him too, but don’t worry.. you will see him soon.” I told her and quickly replied to Zelo.

Me: Thanks for worrying and keeping my secret. 

Then I turned a cartoon on and watched it with my sister that is soon going to be my daughter, not like she wasn't till now. But now, she‘s going to be Daehyun‘s daughter too. That‘s new.



--
After Minah fell asleep I heard the doorbell ring and quickly went downstairs. “Hello, are you Jung Jihyun?” the mail man asked in English and I nodded, of course I understood everything. “I have mail for you.” He said handing me a tablet so I could sign for it. After I did he handed me an envelope and I said my goodbyes.

Then I went inside and carefully ripped edge of an envelope. My eyes rounded in happiness and I bit my lower lip while I pressed the documents for Minah’s custody close to my chest. Mrs. Xi took care of it and I had the documents in my hands, I can’t believe it. Now, I only have to wait a week and I will be able to go home. I will be able to see Daehyun too.


Yey, for Jihyun!! The chapters are getting happier, right? Do you like it?

Please comment, I'm trying my hardest so I could update, I swear.


And I feel that it's not interesting when I don't get comments..