2 minutes ago.

Childhood sweetheart.

"Are you freaking happy now??" Daehyun glared at me. "Yes. I am.. I'm sooooo happy that we will have to give out food on this break, Daehyun!!!!" I shouted.

So the story is.... That we went to cafeteria and we've been told to work there this whole break.. the bad thing is.. that we will be giving food for those who hates me and those who loves Daehyun.. JUST GREAT.. Our school time ended already but there still one last period for a couple of classes that is going to EAT IN THE CAFETERIA...

"Daehyun o--oppa?" a girl shuttered when he wanted to pay. "Hey." He winked. "I'm doing some helping." He lied.. "Yeahh.. you know he has to help." I smiled and glared at Daehyun who was glaring back at me.

"Oppa.. are you helping this poor girl?" Another girl asked. "POOR? DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?" I shouted. "Who will die?" The girl that irritated me yesterday came with a disgusting smile. "I don't know, but you have something on your face.." I looked at her. "What..?" She asked. "Your fake disgusting smile? Duhh.." I rolled my eyes and saw Daehyun chuckling.

"Yah! Oppa.. why are you laughing.?" The girl pretended to be hurt. "Oh.. did mrs. Jung got hurt?" I laughed and received a couple of girl's glares together with Daehyun's.
"Mrs. Jung?" Daehyun waved at me with the fork. "Yah! Want to start fork vs spoon fight??" I laughed. "Oppa!! Give me food!!!" that girl with fake smile shouted when she saw us joking and laughing together.
"esshh what's with Mrs. Jung today.." I laughed again and gave her a tray full of food.

After work (?)

"Ahhhh!!" I cheerfully stretched my whole body before opening my locker. "Wait!" Yoseob suddenly pushed me away when I opened the locker. The bucket full of water landed on the floor. Only my shoes got wet.

"Oh.. okay. Thank you." I smiled. "Your welcome, be careful next time." Wait those words.... "Are you my phone hero?" I asked. "Your what?" He laughed. "Well maybe not.." I lowered my head in embarrassment. "Let's go. I will walk you home." He smiled and pinched my cheek.

When we were walking towards the gates.

"Why haven't I seen you in any of my classes?" I asked him. "I'm younger than you actually. I'm 16" He smiled. "Yah! Then you should call me noona.!" I laughed. "It that will make noona happy.." He chuckled.  "Yah! Jeon Jihyun...!" I heard that annoying voice in my head..

"Let's go together.." Daehyun pouted. "Don't you think.. I don't want to.?" I smiled. "Aisshh... disgusting fake smile." He pinched my both cheeks and stretched them sideways..
"Ah-- ahh -ahh!!!" I shouted and was about to hit his hands but he removed his fingers from my face and I ended up slapping myself.

Daehyun widened his eyes because he knew what will happen next..
"Yah.. yah.. did I just.. Did I just slapped myself because of you!!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs and kicked his leg. "Ow.." He grabbed his leg and started jumping with only one leg.

"You're guys a couple?" Yoseob asked. "NEVER!" We both said in chorus. "But wait. You're with him again? You will be in freaking dange.--" "I don't care. He just helped me. I would be all wet like a chicken if it wasn't for him.." I pouted my lower lip. "What chickens has to do with being wet??" Daehyun smirked. "I don't know, you pabo!!" I shouted and heard someone laughing behind us all.

"Zelo oppa!" I smiled at him. "OPPA!?" Daehyun widened his glare at me. "Yes. Daehyun-shi!" I shouted formally. "So.. I think you have someone to walk you home, I better go." Yoseob smiled and left me only with Daehyun and Zelo.


"I think, he's afraid of us.." Daehyun laughed. "No he's not, you moron.." I rolled my eyes. "He said you all are selfish jerks.." I muttered but they both heard me. "WHAT?" Daehyun widened his eyes. "And what did YOU say?" Zelo asked. "Well I said that that's correct." I smiled. "HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHIN.-- Why are you both laughing.. Why are you both laughing?! Yah!" Daehyun was shouting. "She fooled you. She was joking, dude.." Zelo patted Daehyun's shoulder.

"So what did you really say?" Daehyun asked with his cheeks red. "That not all of you are like that.." I smiled at Zelo than glared at Daehyun. "I said that you're the biggest jerk I have ever met in my whole life.." I smiled at him again.. "Yes sure... You didn't say so, did you..?" He smirked. "Dude... I think she did." Zelo said. He was like reading my mind. We both wanted to tease Daehyun so much.


When Zelo headed home me and Daehyun went another direction..

[A/N] is there any "one direction" fans? :D

"You didn't say that, right?" Daehyun kept on asking me. "I did." I lied again. "You didn't.." He elbowed me in the ribs. "Yah!" I shouted. "You didn't, right?" He frowned cutely. "I did and I would do it again!!" I shouted and started running.

Daehyun started chasing me around. We ran all the way to my house.. I stopped near the door because I had to unlock it. Minah was already with Mrs. Jung. Daehyun called her to pick Luhan and Minah up from school since we were busy with detention..

"Caught you.." He wrapped his hands around my waist.. "Fine.. fine.. Let me go." I laughed. "No. Tell me you didn't say so about me.." He kept insisting. "I didn't. I didn't... Let me go now." I laughed harder and he just turned me around still holding his hands on my waist, but I didn't really felt that.


"Okay.. Come later to take your sister." He smiled. "Okay.." I placed my hands on his shoulders and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Then after I entered my house and dropped my bag on the couch I realized.

"I--i kissed him.." I widened my eyes and my lips were in 'o' shape. I shook my head and ran to the door. I opened it and found Daehyun still standing there shocked.

"I.-I'm sorry.." I lowered my head.. "Aha.." he nodded a little but still kept his shocked face. "Daehyun.. I'm sorry.." I shook him so he would get back to his senses.


*2 minutes ago.. it seemed like we were in a relationship...*


Cute, right?

Imagine yourself running away form Daehyun and then stopping on purpose so he would hug you........

Comment and Subscribe, maybe upvote if you like this story.. ^^

♥ Still love you if you don't. ♥